(NO BST POSTS). Nike Deals! (break off from pre -release thread)

Warrick

30% off @ Nike factory stores

Picked up performance flat front shorts in every color for 31.50 ea

I was at a factory store earlier and didn't know about the sale (I'm an idiot for not seeing any of the 30% off signs throughout the store) and passed on some TW '15s but as soon as I read this I went back and got them along with some polos. $70 + tax for TW '15s. For some reason the Blue ones are more expensive than the Silver ones.

The blue ones are the latest and last color of the TW '15's, maybe that's the price difference?

Ah didn't know that. I thought they were all released together at the same time. Starting to wish I grabbed them too now. Couldn't pull the trigger with the price difference.

Wish they would have had Tw15s @ the factory store I was at today

I need another pair

30% off @ Nike factory stores

Picked up performance flat front shorts in every color for 31.50 ea

I was at a factory store earlier and didn't know about the sale (I'm an idiot for not seeing any of the 30% off signs throughout the store) and passed on some TW '15s but as soon as I read this I went back and got them along with some polos. $70 + tax for TW '15s. For some reason the Blue ones are more expensive than the Silver ones.

The blue ones are the latest and last color of the TW '15's, maybe that's the price difference?

Ah didn't know that. I thought they were all released together at the same time. Starting to wish I grabbed them too now. Couldn't pull the trigger with the price difference.

Wish they would have had Tw15s @ the factory store I was at today

I need another pair

A little outlet trick I pull sometimes, if there are two of the same models, just different color's and one is cheaper.

I put the color I want in the cheaper box. Save a few bucks. Doesn't hurt anymore, you save money and their inventory gets less.

Usually the cashier just checks the name on the shoe, to see if it's the correct shoe.

Driver: TaylorMade SIM 10.5*
Fairway: TaylorMade M6 15*
Fairway: TaylorMade M2 18*
Irons: Titleist 718 T-MB 4 iron
Irons: Titleist 718 AP2 5-PW
Wedges: Cleveland RTX-Zipcore 50*
Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 54*
Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 60*
Putter: TaylorMade Spider X

Haha that's stealing. And yes it is wrong and hurts "someone"

And it definitely messes up their inventory.

Sounds like some stuff my dad would do lol.

There were guys putting pro v1s in top flite boxes and prob thought they weren't hurting anyone

Yeah it's totally stealing

TM Sim D-Type Tour AD IZ 7s
Mavrik SZ 16.5 Tour AD DI 7s
Cleveland Hibore Xli 3,4,5
TaylorMade P790 6-AW
TM Tour MG Raw 54/58
Evnroll ER-1.2

A little outlet trick I pull sometimes, if there are two of the same models, just different color's and one is cheaper.

I put the color I want in the cheaper box. Save a few bucks. Doesn't hurt anymore, you save money and their inventory gets less.

Usually the cashier just checks the name on the shoe, to see if it's the correct shoe.

The guy that now has to pay a little more might feel hurt by that dbag move

Sorry I offended people by my "tip".

Obviously can't do it on anything else like clothing. Not gonna scratch off the price tag or sticker, and put it on another piece of clothing.

No one is going to get fired over what I did. Where do you think gave my the "tip" to do it.. An employee before told me that little trick.

The most I got off when I did it was like $8. Not putting a shoe that's on sale for $99 on a $39 box here.

Thought everyone knows that little swap trick by now? Didn't know people would get shocked over this. Nothing new here.

Obviously can't do it on anything else like clothing. Not gonna scratch off the price tag or sticker, and put it on another piece of clothing.

No one is going to get fired over what I did. Where do you think gave my the "tip" to do it.. An employee before told me that little trick.

The most I got off when I did it was like $8. Not putting a shoe that's on sale for $99 on a $39 box here.

Thought everyone knows that little swap trick by now? Didn't know people would get shocked over this. Nothing new here.

I'm not offended but that is stealing however way you put it. I wish you could see my tone because I'm not worked up about it. I'm laughing because of the way you framed it. Whatever you need to feel justified in stealing. Change the rhetoric to a "tip" or swapping or whatever.

Me at 15 years old might do stuff like that. Me at 33 is like oh that's for sure stealing, I'll just pay the extra $8. Also, if it's just $8 then why don't you just pay the $8? I don't care that you would steal, but it's probably not something I'd do.

It comes down to if you could get away with it would you do it? I wouldn't, some might, you would.

Ok cool, I gotcha, moving on.......

Back to deals...

I'm assuming the 30% off sale will go on through the actual holiday tomorrow? I'm going to make a trip out to my nearest Factory Store which is like 40 mins away. I haven't been there in 3 years so hopefully they actually have some golf stuff. I need to stock up on shorts badly, and $31.50 is way better than the $51 I have been paying for the flat fronts.

I'm assuming the 30% off sale will go on through the actual holiday tomorrow? I'm going to make a trip out to my nearest Factory Store which is like 40 mins away. I haven't been there in 3 years so hopefully they actually have some golf stuff. I need to stock up on shorts badly, and $31.50 is way better than the $51 I have been paying for the flat fronts.

Should be for all the Friday to Monday Memorial Day sales.

30% off store wide.

It was only 20% at my place. They did have shorts for a deal. The ones from last year were like $20-25 out the door. Some bold colors tho

It was only 20% at my place. They did have shorts for a deal. The ones from last year were like $20-25 out the door. Some bold colors tho

Maybe regional pricing? Friend who is in Vegas said his is also 20%, local mines are me are 30%.

Since you like to steal here's a tip from me that will help you out even more.

You Don't even need to bother swapping boxes or anything like that.

Nike factory stores will not even hassle with you if you actually steal merchandise...

that is right, they DGAF is you steal, they won't try to stop the or chase you or prosecute you even if they do catch you.

The liability of it isn't worth it for some $1 Chinese sweatshop product

So if your morals aren't going to stop you from switching tags on merchandise to save yourself a few bucks... why bother to stop there ?!

Just put the new shoes on your feet, Put your old shoes in the box, and walk out the door.

Since you like to steal here's a tip from me that will help you out even more.

You Don't even need to bother swapping boxes or anything like that.

Nike factory stores will not even hassle with you if you actually steal merchandise...

that is right, they DGAF is you steal, they won't try to stop the or chase you or prosecute you even if they do catch you.

The liability of it isn't worth it for some $1 Chinese sweatshop product

So if your morals aren't going to stop you from switching tags on merchandise to save yourself a few bucks... why bother to stop there ?!

Just put the new shoes on your feet, Put your old shoes in the box, and walk out the door.

Thanks for your input, I'll give that shot next time. :tease:

Just stopped in and out of a Toronto Canada Nike outlet in Halton Hills (about 30 minutes from downtown Toronto) and only good deals were TW15's $139 CAD ($98 USD) and LC3's in white/blk and black/grey $99 CAD ( $69 USD)...almost bought both LC3's but put them back to have some funds ready for anything new that catches my eye on NDC...kind of slim pickings actually...oh they did have grey/photo blue Air Max 1 FB edition for $69 CAD ($48 USD) which they did not have in my size, kind of bummed...

PXG GEN6 0311 10.5*DRIVER/FUJI RED VELOCORE 6S/GP TW WHT

PXG GEN5 0311XF 17*FAIRWAY/FUJI MOTORE X F3 7S/GP TW WHT

PXG GEN3 0311XP 3 IRON/TT ELEVATE TOUR S/WINN DT WRAP

PXG GEN3 0311P 4-PW/TT ELEVATE TOUR S/WINN DT WRAP

PXG GEN4 0311P GW/TT ELEVATE TOUR S/WINN DT WRAP

PXG SD II WEDGES/56/13&62/10/TT ELEVATE TOUR S/GP TW BLK

MACHINE M2A 1018RAW CS PUTTER/ACCRA I-STEEL/SS FLAT 1.0

Just stopped in and out of a Toronto Canada Nike outlet in Halton Hills (about 30 minutes from downtown Toronto) and only good deals were TW15's $139 CAD ($98 USD) and LC3's in white/blk and black/grey $99 CAD ( $69 USD)...almost bought both LC3's but put them back to have some funds ready for anything new that catches my eye on NDC...kind of slim pickings actually...oh they did have grey/photo blue Air Max 1 FB edition for $69 CAD ($48 USD) which they did not have in my size, kind of bummed...

That's an ok price on the LC3s but you're right. Having money for the other deals may be the best bet. I almost jumped on the AM90s when they were $100 or the TW15s at $97 but waited. Gotta stay patient

I made it out to mine earlier today and it was a wash. I called ahead to make sure they carried Nike Golf stuff before I drove 45 minutes out there, the employee said they did and asked if there was anything specific I was looking for. She ended up holding several pairs of shorts in different colors in my size with my name on it. I just didn't expect when I got there that they would have 60 people zigzagged through the store in a line waiting to check out. I figured whatever money I would have saved on a couple pairs of shorts wasn't worth that wait. They literally had one rack with golf stuff on it, two packs of last year's RZN Platinum and RZN Whites. Several of the Momentum shirts in different colors that were priced way too high, some of last year's 1/4 zips and some snapbacks. Oh well, now I know.

That's an ok price on the LC3s but you're right. Having money for the other deals may be the best bet. I almost jumped on the AM90s when they were $100 or the TW15s at $97 but waited. Gotta stay patient

Truth...patience is key with how much product NG and NIKE is putting out...

PXG GEN6 0311 10.5*DRIVER/FUJI RED VELOCORE 6S/GP TW WHT

PXG GEN5 0311XF 17*FAIRWAY/FUJI MOTORE X F3 7S/GP TW WHT

PXG GEN3 0311XP 3 IRON/TT ELEVATE TOUR S/WINN DT WRAP

PXG GEN3 0311P 4-PW/TT ELEVATE TOUR S/WINN DT WRAP

PXG GEN4 0311P GW/TT ELEVATE TOUR S/WINN DT WRAP

PXG SD II WEDGES/56/13&62/10/TT ELEVATE TOUR S/GP TW BLK

MACHINE M2A 1018RAW CS PUTTER/ACCRA I-STEEL/SS FLAT 1.0

When were AM90's $100??? That's a great price for them

TM Stealth2+ - Diamana S+ 6x
17' TM M2 15* 3 wood - Tensei Blue 7x
Nike VR Forged Combo 3-PW - Hard stepped Project X 6.0
TM MG Wedges - 52, 58
Custom Nike Oven Method 006, Toulon Las Vegas

When were AM90's $100??? That's a great price for them

It was like a sale percentage off and then you had to buy a gift card for 20% off so it was a process. I was at work and couldn't get to it so I passed

just caved and bought the TW15 on nike.com for 120

missed the 20% off code by a couple weeks. there is a promo running where you get free shipping at least and free 30 day returns, so hopefully can find them cheaper in the meantime.

all of the NC area Nike outlets i've researched don't have any TW shoes (charlotte, mebane)

just caved and bought the TW15 on nike.com for 120

missed the 20% off code by a couple weeks. there is a promo running where you get free shipping at least and free 30 day returns, so hopefully can find them cheaper in the meantime.

all of the NC area Nike outlets i've researched don't have any TW shoes (charlotte, mebane)

Are you sure that's a promo because free shipping and 30 day try it and return it is standard for Nike+ accounts...