Nike Footwear 2017

When I get my hands on this catalog, and I will this week, I'll be posting the entire thing. That's what this site was founded on if I remember correctly. Spy shots of new golf equipment. I think this qualifies.

This is true and normally I'd be 100% with you, but I think one of the unique things we have with all the Nike threads on here is that a lot of posters are affiliated with Nike in some manner, either directly or indirectly. Many of them work for Nike or work at golf retail outlets and could get in trouble for posting but are probably just as excited about the new stuff knowing that they've seen it but can't necessarily post it.

Fortunately, when they get cleared to post, the info is correct. Unfortunately, it probably comes off in a manner not intended by the guys with insider access to Nike. I was lucky enough to have attended the Oven on behalf of WRX, but have no clue about anything coming down the pipe, they're really secretive about their future product, or just don't like me that much, or both :)

Callaway Epic Flash SZ 7.5 - PX Hulk 65g

Callaway Epic Flash SZ 13.5 - PX Hulk 85g
PXG Hybrid 19 - GD HYB 95

Miura MC 501 - DG X100

Miura Tour 50, 54 - DG X100

Vokey 60V - PX LZ

Scotty Cameron 009 - Circle W
IG: https://www.instagram.com/pure745

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I get my hands on this catalog, and I will this week, I'll be posting the entire thing. That's what this site was founded on if I remember correctly. Spy shots of new golf equipment. I think this qualifies.

This is true and normally I'd be 100% with you, but I think one of the unique things we have with all the Nike threads on here is that a lot of posters are affiliated with Nike in some manner, either directly or indirectly. Many of them work for Nike or work at golf retail outlets and could get in trouble for posting but are probably just as excited about the new stuff knowing that they've seen it but can't necessarily post it.

Fortunately, when they get cleared to post, the info is correct. Unfortunately, it probably comes off in a manner not intended by the guys with insider access to Nike. I was lucky enough to have attended the Oven on behalf of WRX, but have no clue about anything coming down the pipe, they're really secretive about their future product, or just don't like me that much, or both :)

One of the best things about Nike topics on WRX is that it's always controversy. Haters, lovers, trolls, etc all come out the woodwork.

What a great place to be.

Driver: TaylorMade SIM 10.5*
Fairway: TaylorMade M6 15*
Fairway: TaylorMade M2 18*
Irons: Titleist 718 T-MB 4 iron
Irons: Titleist 718 AP2 5-PW
Wedges: Cleveland RTX-Zipcore 50*
Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 54*
Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 60*
Putter: TaylorMade Spider X

One of the best things about Nike topics on WRX is that it's always controversy. Haters, lovers, trolls, etc all come out the woodwork.

Serious or kidding?

Callaway Epic Flash SZ 7.5 - PX Hulk 65g

Callaway Epic Flash SZ 13.5 - PX Hulk 85g
PXG Hybrid 19 - GD HYB 95

Miura MC 501 - DG X100

Miura Tour 50, 54 - DG X100

Vokey 60V - PX LZ

Scotty Cameron 009 - Circle W
IG: https://www.instagram.com/pure745

Serious or kidding?

:lol: ;)

Let me be clear, I absolutely love what Nike is doing to disrupt the golf world both with equipment and apparel. That doesn't mean that I don't want to see what's coming down the pipeline or feel bad in any way for seeing something that wasn't intended to be leaked yet. Nike knows that this stuff gets out - if they cared at all they would make their accounts sign NDAs or give them a limited timeframe to view digital images of upcoming product to order. This is the world we live in - and it doesn't hurt them when people are raving about their gear prior to a launch. Just my opinion, but seeing these pictures however early isn't going to stop me from purchasing what I want when the time comes. Does seeing a movie trailer a year before the release stop you from going to see the film?

Does seeing a movie trailer a year before the release stop you from going to see the film?

If it looks like junk, yes. Absolutely. And that's what's at risk here too, I'd imagine.

I want to see the new releases, too, especially since I'm on the fence about the LC4s. But I can see the leaking/secrecy both ways.

Can the Nike guys state when this stuff would be officially announced? I remember the early 16 stuff being announced late last fall but I could be wrong. Either way I'm excited, Nike is killing it right now with the footwear!

Edit: Announced is probably the wrong word, when it will be officially leaked.

TSR3 9* Ventus Black 6X
TSR2 15* Ventus TR Blue 7X
TSi2 21* MRC Tensei Raw White  70TX
T100S 4-W Modus 120X
SM9 50F/54S/58D Modus 120X
Some sort of Cameron

Any more colors of the Kostons in 17?

They should have released the white/black instead.

And that shoe really isn't part of the footwear line up. No idea why 2-3 years later they released that shoe after the samples first popped up.

Any more colors of the Kostons in 17?

They should have released the white/black instead.

And that shoe really isn't part of the footwear line up. No idea why 2-3 years later they released that shoe after the samples first popped up.

They probably made a bunch of them with all the hype they received back when the Koston 2 was originally released and either Eric never got around to distributing them, or they were forgot about. The white and blacks were mentioned by him on Twitter a long while back as a 1 of 1 just for him and the only other colors besides the red were photoshopped versions.

Yup. It was just the black/white Chukka's.

After seeing Finau wear those in that weather, NO ONE is allowed to complain about the soles slipping. I was surprised to see him wear those today but they seemed to hold up really well (not saying you complained of slippage but someone in a different thread said they slipped in these shoes because their swing speed was too high)

I'm not really feeling the new Lunar Controls, if those are, in fact, the new shoe. The swoosh looks awkward there,

They'll never top the pure class that is the LC3 lookswise imo.

2's are my favorite. Most had real leather, got creased up easily. But looks super nice.

I'm not really feeling the new Lunar Controls, if those are, in fact, the new shoe. The swoosh looks awkward there,

2's are my favorite. Most had real leather, got creased up easily. But looks super nice.

LC1 for me. Styling was more classic and the cushioning was better.

Finally got a pair of Lc4's. The best shoe in the lineup hands down. I like leather but can handle synthetic as long as it breathes and doesn't crease like crazy. Those were my complaints with LC3

Totally excited for the 5. I've become too much of a old man as I age. Instantly longing for the old days but im embracing change boys! (Maybe gals?)

LC1 for me. Styling was more classic and the cushioning was better.

Finally got a pair of Lc4's. The best shoe in the lineup hands down. I like leather but can handle synthetic as long as it breathes and doesn't crease like crazy. Those were my complaints with LC3

Totally excited for the 5. I've become too much of a old man as I age. Instantly longing for the old days but im embracing change boys! (Maybe gals?)

I had the open edition of the lunar control 1. Still sad to this day I sold it. I wore it only once.

Came with dustbag and all.

Although I own LC4 IDs and got over the toe swoosh pretty quick... The LC5s look aesthetically great and I'm glad the swoosh got a bit toned down. Count me in for the whites & blacks

Also, be curious if the BOA style is BOA of a Nike version of that concept

Epic Max LS - HZRDUS SMOKE iM10

Epic Max 7W  - HZRDUS SMOKE iM10
4- P  T100S LA Golf A Series - BB and F Ferrule OG Squall
Raw Vokey SM9 50F, 54D, 58M S400 - BB and F Ferrule OG Squall

Vokey 64 Jimmy Walker S400 - BB and F Ferrule

Cameron Futura X11.5 - BGT Shaft - Super Stroke Flatso 1.0