Jr. Moderators

GxgolferGxgolfer Site Founder & Co-OwnerSF Bay Area, CARules Official, Administrator Posts: 26,553 admin
edited Mar 7, 2006 in Juniors/College Golf Talk #1
Ok guys,

GolfWRX recognizes that JR. Golfers are the future and we try to have a welcoming and friendly environment for all. We created the Jr. forum to help build a community that Jrs could share their unique experiences and help each other with challenges. Other, more experienced members also drop in and lend advice when they can but, the forum is JR specific. We also have had some complaints from members about the Jrs on WRX but, they are a small minority. We hope that the Jr. Moderators will step up and help by leading by example and to also help to police the "bad" apples. Welcome Jr. Mod Squaders:

Lord Thomas

Cameron Circle T

Goose

ClevelandBaller1028

Croonie15

italianstallion
Post edited by Unknown User on
Before sending me a message for help, please look at the website support section:
Have a Ad/BST question, first look and post here:
BST AD Help
If you have a general help question, post here:
GolfWRX Website Help Desk

Comments

• cpa49707cpa49707 ClubWRX Posts: 1,573
    Congrats to all the Junior Moderators. Youv'e earned it image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
  • jackn jackn Jr. Boomers Posts: 732 ✭✭
    image/clapping.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> image/clapping.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> image/clapping.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> image/clapping.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ok:' />

Congrats guys.

Jack
  • Cameron Circle TCameron Circle T The Doc Junior Mod Squad Posts: 2,210 ✭✭
    On behalf of the other Junior Mod Squad members,

I'd like to thank Ryan for creating this to allow us the opportunity to help him as well as the other admins and mods out in the maintenance of this forum. I'd also like to thank all of the other junior members for your continued posting in many of the great topics we have here in the junior forum. Without these posts from you all the forum wouldn't be able to be sustained. If anyone needs anything just PM me or any of the other Junior Forum mods. as most of us, at least I know croonie, itallian, and I are on pretty much all the time. Just let us know what we can do. As well if anyone has anything theyd like to see up in the forum like the "how-to" series etc. just lemme know and I'd be glad to throw some stuff up there for everyone to chime in on etc.

Thanks,

Cameron Circle T

(adam)
  • SCameron009SCameron009 ¡~WRX~! Members Posts: 1,783 ClubWRX
    Ryan,

I just got to reading this post, and I cant thank you enough for letting me be a part of this team, it is a true honor. As Adam said, if there are any questions about anything in the Junior forum, or just talking about golf in general, please feel free to shoot me a PM. The mods and admins of this forum were gracious enough already to give us juniors a seperate forum to talk about golf among people their own age, I was amazed of the enthusiasm that was put forth by juniors when the Junior Forum was created. I am very happy to be a part of this website, and truly honored to be a part of the 'Mod Squad', it is my pleasure to help out with the forum, and be a part of such a wonderful group of guys.

Thanks again, Bryan
  • kkherekkhere Jr. Boomers Posts: 1,138
    Congrats guys, and as a junior myself it is good to see the success of the Junior forum
  • LegacyUserLegacyUser Guests Posts: 0
    I feel somewhat left out!

Anyway gl guys

-Omar
  • GooseGoose Junior Mod Squad Posts: 1,270 ✭✭
    Ryan,

I'd like to thank you for involving me in this venture. I think that it will be a great help to all of the juniors on this site. If anyone has any questions, concerns or complaints please feel free to shoot me, bryan,adam or any of the other Jr. mod squaders a PM. We will be willing to help and serve in any way that we can. We can only help this site grow and evolve. This is an honor to be inlcuded and id like to thank ryan for creating this.

Thanks,

Dan "goose" image/drinks.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
    PXG 0811X 10* w/ Tensei Blue 70TX<br />PXG 0341X 15* w/ Tensei Blue 70TX<br />PXG 0317 19* w/ Tensei Blue 80X<br />PXG 0311T 4-W w/ Nippon Modus 130X<br />PXG 0311 50*,55*,60* w/ Modus 130X<br />Scotty Cameron Circle T Newport 2
  • ChelanaceChelanace Members Posts: 317
    Nice touch by the Golfwrx powers that be!!!

Congrats to the Junior members chosen to be moderators!!!!

Well done!!!!!!
  • sync71sync71 Jr. Boomers Posts: 1,534
    Congrats to all you guys, you have earned it and then some. This forum has grown so much. It started the day after I jonied and now its gotten huge. Can't wait to see the jr. forum and the whole site grow.

-Will
  • OaksOaks Member of #TeamJetSpeed ClubWRX Posts: 2,376 ClubWRX
    Congrats Jr Mod Squad image/cool.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

I know I for one have found myself getting lost in the Juniors section reading about the fun that you guys and girls have in here. I am glad to see that most of it is done in a mature manner, and hopefully with this new Jr Squad it will be an even better place!

Good Luck Gentlemen!

Matt
    M1 440 9.5* - ACCRA TZP Proto 265 M5      X2 Hot Pro - 15* Aldila Tour Green X     JetSpeed 19* w Matrix Hm95X 
    MP-63 3-PW - Project X 6.0      RTX4  54.10 & 60.09 - DG TI S400     Toulon Portland    Titleist  2016 Ultralight
    #TeamJetSpeed - Dec 2013
  • TourPro21TourPro21 PGA Apprentice Banned Posts: 545
    i just like their titles "Jr. Mod Squad" haha
This discussion has been closed.