We have launched our new enhanced Editor. There is an overview and tutorial Here.

Seemore Putters - Anyone?

Comments

• kess13kess13 So I just put the ball in the hole...  1323Members Posts: 1,323
    4th round with a my CS mFGP with the salty cork grip. Best I've ever putted hands down. Still too soon to marry but the engagement is out of this world.

I liked it with the triangular pistol golf pride but, at least for me, I completely buy in to these putters hitting their stride with the larger non tapered grips. Just wonderful.
    Posted:
    F6 baffler
    MP54
    T7/S18/eye2XG Lob
    Classic #3
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • MobMob Just Another Lefty Indianapolis 3497Members Posts: 3,497
    Just completed my 4th round with the Seemore Z3c center shafted putter, and I am impressed. I am clearly putting better on putts that are 3-10 feet. It is much easier to line this putter up, than any other putter I have played. I think that the rifle site, the straight shaft with no offset, and the site lines on the putter all make it easier to line up square every time. The carbon head feels incredibly good, when you hit the sweet spot. There is a slightly harder feel when you miss the sweet spot, which is nice feedback. My playing partners all agree that this putter is a definite improvement for me, from a performance standpoint. It has grabbed the starting point in my bag for the moment, and we will see if it can hold onto it. Pretty good looking putter by the way.
    Posted:
    Cobra F9 Tour length with Tensei Pro Orange 60S shaft
    Callaway Epic Flash SZ 13.5 degree with GD Tour AD IZ 75 stiff
    Callaway Super Hybrid 17 degree with Tensei Pro Orange 80 stiff shaft
    Callaway Rogue 4 hybrid with GD Tour AD IZ 85 stiff hybrid shaft
    TM P790 5-P with Fujikura Pro 95i shaft stiff tour spec
    Ping Glide 2.0 Raw 50 and 54 degree wedge (Currently testing Jaws MD5 56S wedge)
    PM19 62 degree wedge
    TM Spider X Navy Blue 35 inch with white racing stripe
  • Lefty431Lefty431  1094Members Posts: 1,094
    Mob wrote:

Just completed my 4th round with the Seemore Z3c center shafted putter, and I am impressed. I am clearly putting better on putts that are 3-10 feet. It is much easier to line this putter up, than any other putter I have played. I think that the rifle site, the straight shaft with no offset, and the site lines on the putter all make it easier to line up square every time. The carbon head feels incredibly good, when you hit the sweet spot. There is a slightly harder feel when you miss the sweet spot, which is nice feedback. My playing partners all agree that this putter is a definite improvement for me, from a performance standpoint. It has grabbed the starting point in my bag for the moment, and we will see if it can hold onto it. Pretty good looking putter by the way.

I do agree about the alighnment factor! I usually play a #9 style putter and have for years (currently a method mod 60).. Recently picked up a seemore Mfgp and the rst definitely makes me feel like it's much easier to line up! Only practiced with it so far, can't wait to put it in play! Maybe it'll be the factor to shave those last few strokes to 72!!
    Posted:
    Driver: 9* Callaway Rogue sub zero w/ hzrdus yellow 6.5
    3w: 15* Callaway epic w/ aldila rogue 110 s flex
    Hybrid: 19* Mizuno Jpx 900 w/ fujikura s flex
    DI:  Adams dhy 21* w/ aldilla green S flex
    Irons: Mizuno mp 18 sc 5-pw w/ Nippon modus 3 120x
    Wedges: Vokey sm7 raw 50 F, 55 S, 60 M w/ dynamic gold black s400
    Putter: Scotty Cameron newport 3 w/ super stroke
  • maxfli985maxfli985  1237Members Posts: 1,237 BST Banned
    first round w/ the Seemore Giant M1t and I couldn't be happier. I hit the ball above average but putted lights out (aside from one bad short putt, dang it). 27 putts en route to my first under par round (71) from our tips in awhile. Hopefully more to come!
    Posted:
  • SanzabarSanzabar  1277Members Posts: 1,277
    Can anyone comment on the feel of the PTM?

I have previously had the milled versions, FGP's, X3, but never had the PTM. Really looking at the PTM3, but was hoping someone could comment on the feel and a good comparison.
    Posted:
    Ping G400 Max w/Evolution II 569
    Callaway V-Series Heavenwood
    Nike Vapor Speed 23*
    Srixon Z585/Z785
    Nike Engage 56/60* & Callaway PM Grind 64*
    SeeMore DB4x PR

#Colts #COLTure
  • msd71msd71  714Members Posts: 714
    I am experimenting with a new Original FGP with a Rosemark grip. Mixed feelings so far. I love the alignment - short ones are much easier now. However, why is this putter designed with so little MOI? You better be right on the sweet spot with this stick. (Is is to preserve the face balance at 70*?) Also, as good as the Rosemark feels when dry, in the heat it gets as slippery as a wet octopus. Not sure I can keep this grip.
    Posted:

Advertisement
  • SeeMore PuttersSeeMore Putters  648Sponsors Posts: 648
    msd71 wrote:

I am experimenting with a new Original FGP with a Rosemark grip. Mixed feelings so far. I love the alignment - short ones are much easier now. However, why is this putter designed with so little MOI? You better be right on the sweet spot with this stick. (Is is to preserve the face balance at 70*?) Also, as good as the Rosemark feels when dry, in the heat it gets as slippery as a wet octopus. Not sure I can keep this grip.

msd71 - thanks for your post. Would like to add that the FGP is designed to be face balanced at impact. Meaning that the face wants to return to square without any manipulation. Most players use their hands to manipulate the face back to square. With the added benefit of the rosemark grip that gives you tension free putting - you have a fantastic putter. One drill that might help you the next time you are on the practicing putting green is to take your set-up and trust your alignment then close your eyes. Make 7-8 putts with your eyes close. Notice how comfortable your stroke becomes. You have trust in your stroke and at the same time putter head that wants to return to square and grip that gives you less tension. Thanks for being a part of team SeeMore and appreciate your feedback as well.
    Posted:
  • OspreyCIOspreyCI Valley of the Sun 5049Members Posts: 5,049
    Funny how I started this thread 4 months ago and now I finally have a Seemore. I didn't buy into it at first, even after seeing all those putts fall, bought a Scotty Cameron, sold that, and now FINALLY have a Seemore. Can't wait to game it.
    Posted:
    TM M6 10.5 GD AD IZ 6s
    TM M2 15* Speeder 757 Evo TS
    TM M2 #3 19* Fujikura
    PXG 0211 4 Iron Elevate Tour
    TM P790 5-AW Modus 105
    TM MG2 54*
    TM HT Bigfoot 60*
    PXG Gen2 Gunboat

msd71 wrote:

msd71 - thanks for your post. Would like to add that the FGP is designed to be face balanced at impact. Meaning that the face wants to return to square without any manipulation. Most players use their hands to manipulate the face back to square. With the added benefit of the rosemark grip that gives you tension free putting - you have a fantastic putter. One drill that might help you the next time you are on the practicing putting green is to take your set-up and trust your alignment then close your eyes. Make 7-8 putts with your eyes close. Notice how comfortable your stroke becomes. You have trust in your stroke and at the same time putter head that wants to return to square and grip that gives you less tension. Thanks for being a part of team SeeMore and appreciate your feedback as well.

I had a nice round with this putter yesterday. Confidence on the 4-6 footers is way up. To follow up about the MOI, refer to the two pictures below. For the FGP, there is pretty much no perimeter weighting, whereas there is for the other model (z2c I think). Are they both face balanced at impact? If so, why so little perimeter weighting in the FGP?

If I wanted to add 10g to my FGP, would adding 5g at each of the heel and toe extremes preserve the proper balance?

1035753-aaa.jpgz2c-best.jpg
    Posted:
    OspreyCI wrote:

Funny how I started this thread 4 months ago and now I finally have a Seemore. I didn't buy into it at first, even after seeing all those putts fall, bought a Scotty Cameron, sold that, and now FINALLY have a Seemore. Can't wait to game it.

Awesome! Always happy to help.
    Posted:
    msd71 wrote:

msd71 wrote:

I had a nice round with this putter yesterday. Confidence on the 4-6 footers is way up. To follow up about the MOI, refer to the two pictures below. For the FGP, there is pretty much no perimeter weighting, whereas there is for the other model (z2c I think). Are they both face balanced at impact? If so, why so little perimeter weighting in the FGP?

If I wanted to add 10g to my FGP, would adding 5g at each of the heel and toe extremes preserve the proper balance?

You can add weight in the back cavity on either side of the weight block on the FGP an you will be find. As far as perimeter weighting the z2c will have more than the FGP. They are both face balanced at impact. The FGP is like the old bullseye head. FGP head designed back in the 90s. This head still works after all these years. Improved technology with weighting and material with z2c. If you would like more perimeter weighting than these two and still have a face balanced at impact putter - take a look at z3c or even the mini Giant. Thanks.
    Posted:

Advertisement
  • ac49801ac49801  161Members Posts: 161

msd71 wrote:

msd71 wrote:

You can add weight in the back cavity on either side of the weight block on the FGP an you will be find. As far as perimeter weighting the z2c will have more than the FGP. They are both face balanced at impact. The FGP is like the old bullseye head. FGP head designed back in the 90s. This head still works after all these years. Improved technology with weighting and material with z2c. If you would like more perimeter weighting than these two and still have a face balanced at impact putter - take a look at z3c or even the mini Giant. Thanks.

I love my z3c. Great putter!
    Posted:
    ac49801 wrote:

msd71 wrote:

msd71 wrote:

I love my z3c. Great putter!

Great feeling flatstick! Awesome.
    Posted:
  • ZBUCKZBUCK Ghost  1522ClubWRX Posts: 1,522
    This season I've went through more putters than I thought I ever would. Started hot with a WHP #7, then decided to mess around with a WHP V-Line because I thought I'd like the shape a little more, but realized that I really like the sight line on the top, so went back to the WHP #7, then got my hands on a RSX #7 because I thought I'd like the smaller footprint but hated the single bend shaft. Realized a lot of my issues were alignment. Tried a Versa #1 Wide because I always liked the idea of the alignment system, but wasn't a fan of the head shape.

Talked to my fitter and discussed the possibility of a center-shafted putter because I am left-eye dominant (had no idea), also never would have tried a CS without knowing this... So I got on the SAM and he gave me a few options of CS putters, one Scotty, one Odyssey, didn't fall in with either of them because they had no sight-line.

Then he pulls out a SeeMore Si5...

image/stop.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':stop:' />

Was this what I've been missing? This alignment system? This feel of the TPU insert? It must have been. The Si5 has everything I love in one putter, the head-shape, the sight lines, the half black half chrome shaft... everything.

I've had a couple rounds with it and more than anything I have the confidence that I've been looking for... while all the other putters I've tried over the past few years have given me some unforgettable putts which have led to some great rounds - I've never been more excited to get to the green knowing that I feel like I can't miss with the SeeMore. Even the feel of the TPU insert and the way it gets the ball rolling is a thing of beauty. I never gave them a chance and I don't have a good reason for it, always thought the other brands had more to offer, but I was 110% wrong.

Glad I tried it out and here's to trying to keep a putter in my bag for more than a season!
    Posted:
    Instagram: @z.buck

CALLAWAY EPIC - 10.5° KIYOSHI PURPLE 65 X TITLEIST 915F - 21° / GD TOUR AD DJ 7 X TITLEIST 818 H1 - 23° / HZRDUS BLACK 85 X SRIXON Z745 5-PW / DG TOUR ISSUE S400 VOKEY SM7 50°F, 55°S / KBS 610 125 S+ CALLAWAY PM GRIND - 60° / KBS 610 125 S+ ODYSSEY PROTYPE BLACK 2-BALL
  • ac49801ac49801  161Members Posts: 161
    ZBUCK wrote:

This season I've went through more putters than I thought I ever would. Started hot with a WHP #7, then decided to mess around with a WHP V-Line because I thought I'd like the shape a little more, but realized that I really like the sight line on the top, so went back to the WHP #7, then got my hands on a RSX #7 because I thought I'd like the smaller footprint but hated the single bend shaft. Realized a lot of my issues were alignment. Tried a Versa #1 Wide because I always liked the idea of the alignment system, but wasn't a fan of the head shape.

Talked to my fitter and discussed the possibility of a center-shafted putter because I am left-eye dominant (had no idea), also never would have tried a CS without knowing this... So I got on the SAM and he gave me a few options of CS putters, one Scotty, one Odyssey, didn't fall in with either of them because they had no sight-line.

Then he pulls out a SeeMore Si5...

image/stop.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':stop:' />

Was this what I've been missing? This alignment system? This feel of the TPU insert? It must have been. The Si5 has everything I love in one putter, the head-shape, the sight lines, the half black half chrome shaft... everything.

I've had a couple rounds with it and more than anything I have the confidence that I've been looking for... while all the other putters I've tried over the past few years have given me some unforgettable putts which have led to some great rounds - I've never been more excited to get to the green knowing that I feel like I can't miss with the SeeMore. Even the feel of the TPU insert and the way it gets the ball rolling is a thing of beauty. I never gave them a chance and I don't have a good reason for it, always thought the other brands had more to offer, but I was 110% wrong.

Glad I tried it out and here's to trying to keep a putter in my bag for more than a season!

Funny, my other putter.....Si5!
    Posted:
    Is the Nashville z2c available? There is no purchase button for that model on the website.
    Posted:

Advertisement
    msd71 wrote:

Is the Nashville z2c available? There is no purchase button for that model on the website.

We have a few left - http://www.seemore.com/putters/seemore-nashville-studio-series.html
    Posted:
  • nicholasriehlnicholasriehl Nick R. Hershey, PA 339Members Posts: 339
    I've tried the FGP, FGP Mallet, and Big FGP Nickel over the years. I really wanted to like these but couldn't get on with them. I've got a SBST swing and their marketing says with the face balanced at impact that it should work, buy I just couldn't get the feel. All had significant toe hang and I don't think that works for me.
    Posted:
    PING G400 LST 10* --- HZRDUS Smoke Black 60-6.0
    PING G400 16.9* + 20.5* FW --- HZRDUS Smoke Black 70-6.0
    PING i210 4-UW --- Nippon Modus 120-S
    PING Eye2 Gorge SW + LW --- Nippon Modus 120-S
    Murdered Out TaylorMade Ghost Spider Center Shaft
  • UGA111384UGA111384  622Members Posts: 622
    I, like a few others on this thread, also love my Z3c. I picked it up from Zach Johnson as a model he was playing around with and never put into play but it is sweet. I've had it now for a few years and until yesterday nothing was able to beat it out (I just picked up an Evnroll putter but that's another thread). I will probably never sell this putter as I know that when I struggle the Z3c will always be my fall back. Great putter!!!
    Posted:
    TS3 9.5 w/ HZRDUS Smoke 6.5
    Tour Issue M3 15* w/ ATMOS Black 7x
    818 H2 19* w/ Tensei White 90x
    PXG 0311t 4-PW w/ DGTIS400
    SM7 50* and 56* w/ DGTIS400
    TVD SM6 60* w/ DGTIS400
    Bettinardi Blackout Studio Stock ss28
    Looking forward to a GIANT weekend at The Travelers.

collage-Travelers-Championship-Roo-VT.jpg
    Posted:
  • SkhackerSkhacker The Minimalist Golfer  1557Members Posts: 1,557
    How can I buy a Canada themed headcover for my db4?

Thanks.
    Posted:

Advertisement
  • RH82RH82 Alberta, Canada 2219Members Posts: 2,219
    I've tried the FGP, FGP Mallet, and Big FGP Nickel over the years. I really wanted to like these but couldn't get on with them. I've got a SBST swing and their marketing says with the face balanced at impact that it should work, buy I just couldn't get the feel. All had significant toe hang and I don't think that works for me.
    I agree. Loved the looks but I was all out of whack with one in my hands. I was thinking way too much.
    Posted:

Skhacker wrote:

How can I buy a Canada themed headcover for my db4?

Thanks.

Sorry about this. Out of stock at this time. Do not know when they will return. However, will keep you posted if they do.
    Posted:
  • bigdriveandybigdriveandy  1096Members Posts: 1,096
    Just extended my off the rack seemore giant fgp per the fitting recommendations on their website and i never would have thought to use a 36.5 inch putter but it's a dream come true for me! It needs to be bent a few degrees flat though. Is there any way to do this locally?
    Posted:
    andersi wrote:

Just extended my off the rack seemore giant fgp per the fitting recommendations on their website and i never would have thought to use a 36.5 inch putter but it's a dream come true for me! It needs to be bent a few degrees flat though. Is there any way to do this locally?

Yes, if they have a putter loft and lie machine and a "z" bending bar. Have them give consistent pressure to bend a 1-2 degrees flat without "crimping" the shaft. If you have worries give us a call at 615-435-8015 and we can walk everyone through the process. Well done!! Keep up the great putting and appreciate the support.
    Posted:
  • aewonaewon Sweden 229Members Posts: 229
    Switched to my seemore original fgp this season and I'm putting better then ever.

This putter have definitely taken my putting game to the next level, from worst to best club in the bag. Last year I had 30-31 putts/round very often and since the switch to my fgp I'm constantly around 27-29. Kudos to Seemore
    Posted:
    Ping g400 LST 8,5° PX Hzrdus Smoke 60 6.5
    Ping G 3W 14,5° Fubuki ZT 70x
    Mizuno MP H5 2 iron
    Ping i200 4-pw Nippon Modus tour 105 x
    Ping Glide 2.0 50°, 54°, 58°
    Odyssey Stroke Lab Three
    Taylormade tp5x

Advertisement

andersi wrote:

Yes, if they have a putter loft and lie machine and a "z" bending bar. Have them give consistent pressure to bend a 1-2 degrees flat without "crimping" the shaft. If you have worries give us a call at 615-435-8015 and we can walk everyone through the process. Well done!! Keep up the great putting and appreciate the support.

Awesome customer service. Thanks for the reply.
    Posted:
    I take a lot of crap from my golfing buddies for using the Giant FGP, but since switching I make about 3-4 more putts per round... I take the heat, and their money!
    Posted:
  • SanzabarSanzabar  1277Members Posts: 1,277
    SB2 w/ Stainless Steel face/insert is back in the bag.
    Posted:
    Ping G400 Max w/Evolution II 569
    Callaway V-Series Heavenwood
    Nike Vapor Speed 23*
    Srixon Z585/Z785
    Nike Engage 56/60* & Callaway PM Grind 64*
    SeeMore DB4x PR

#Colts #COLTure

Advertisement
    andersi wrote:

I take a lot of crap from my golfing buddies for using the Giant FGP, but since switching I make about 3-4 more putts per round... I take the heat, and their money!

No worries! You have a huge following behind you! Appreciate the support!!
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.