Evnroll Putters-- Amazing!!!

So I was at the PGA Superstore this afternoon about to go through an Edel fitting for a new putter. While I was waiting for my appointment I went to the putting green to play around with different brands of putters. While back there I noticed a guy in the corner with a logo on his shirt from a company I hadn't heard of yet. So me being drawn to shiny and new decide to go take a look at what putter he was promoting. It was the Evnroll putters. He has all the models, there's only 4, and a few nice gadgets to help measure loft and lie to make sure you got the right putter and perfect fit. After speaking with him for a few minutes he introduces himself as Guerin Rife, former owner of Rife putters and founder of Evnroll putters. After speaking with him and having me go through everything about his new putter, I decided to give a few a try. I must say that I was a bit skeptical but after about 10 putts I was sold. This putter is incredible and really does what he set out to create. A putter that stays online and doesn't lose distance on mis-hits. I ended up walking out with a custom fit, and stamped, ER1 putter and can not wait to take it to the course. If you get a chance to try these out please do so and I promise you won't be disappointed. I just want to give a shout out to Mr, Rife for the free lesson and custom putter. Thanks and everyone go out and at least try these!!!

G30 LS Tec w/ Rouge Black 110 70TX
TEE Cb Pro F2 KK TiNi 80g XStiff
915 H 2 Hybrid w. AD DI 105x
4-PW 714 AP2 w/ DGTI X100
SM5 Black 50/56/60 w/ Black Onyx DGTI S400
Bettinardi Tour Stock BB0

So I was at the PGA Superstore this afternoon about to go through an Edel fitting for a new putter. While I was waiting for my appointment I went to the putting green to play around with different brands of putters. While back there I noticed a guy in the corner with a logo on his shirt from a company I hadn't heard of yet. So me being drawn to shiny and new decide to go take a look at what putter he was promoting. It was the Evnroll putters. He has all the models, there's only 4, and a few nice gadgets to help measure loft and lie to make sure you got the right putter and perfect fit. After speaking with him for a few minutes he introduces himself as Guerin Rife, former owner of Rife putters and founder of Evnroll putters. After speaking with him and having me go through everything about his new putter, I decided to give a few a try. I must say that I was a bit skeptical but after about 10 putts I was sold. This putter is incredible and really does what he set out to create. A putter that stays online and doesn't lose distance on mis-hits. I ended up walking out with a custom fit, and stamped, ER1 putter and can not wait to take it to the course. If you get a chance to try these out please do so and I promise you won't be disappointed. I just want to give a shout out to Mr, Rife for the free lesson and custom putter. Thanks and everyone go out and at least try these!!!

I am in Atlanta and have been aching to try something new in a putter. Which PGA Tour Superstore where you in? The Kennesaw and Alpharetta stores are the same distance from my house, the Alpharetta one closer to work.

• Driver - Ping G430 Max 10k - Ventus Black 6X | Ping G430 LST 10.5 - Aldila Rogue White 130 MSI TX
  • 3 Wood - Taylormade 300 Mini 13.5 - Ventus Purple X
  • 5 Wood - Ping G430 Max - Ventus Purple X 
  • 7 Wood - Ping G430 Max - Ventus Purple X | 4 iron - Srixon ZX4 MKII - Axiom 105X
  • 5 - GW Cobra King Tour - Axiom 105X
  • SW - Cleveland RTX6 55* - Fuji Tour Spec 115X | LW - Vokey SM9T 60* - Fuji Tour Spec 115X
  • Putters - Odyssey #7 Knuckle Neck Proto | Odyssey Jailbird Versa Microhinge - Odyssey Tank DBOdyssey Jailbird Ai-One

So I got fit at the roswell store but I think that Mr. Rife will be at the Kennesaw store today. You might want to call ahead to see when he is going to be there. It is for sure worth getting fit for them by the guy to makes them vs an employee that knows nothing about them

How does it set up at address? Does the sole make it easy to square the putter?

SiM2 Max  9°  Fujikura Ventus 6
TS2  15°  GD Tour AD VR-7

testing 5/7 woods🤔🤷‍♀️
818H2  21°  GD Tour AD IZ-85
0311T  4i / Z745  5-9  Nippon 950GH 
SM7 46F 52F 58D  DG 115
SM7 62M  KBS Tour
putter, KBS CT Tour, Pro Only *
(¬¬)

Yeah I would say it's fairly easily to square the putter up. I really like the two dots and the site line. And the reasoning behind, and I know this will sound weird, the two dots is to help with gear effect on left to right and right to left putts. I didn't believe that philosophy until I tried it last night on an actual left right putt and it sure enough brings it on the line you want it to go.

Yeah I would say it's fairly easily to square the putter up. I really like the two dots and the site line. And the reasoning behind, and I know this will sound weird, the two dots is to help with gear effect on left to right and right to left putts. I didn't believe that philosophy until I tried it last night on an actual left right putt and it sure enough brings it on the line you want it to go.

So I got fit at the roswell store but I think that Mr. Rife will be at the Kennesaw store today. You might want to call ahead to see when he is going to be there. It is for sure worth getting fit for them by the guy to makes them vs an employee that knows nothing about them

Got to love the "Customer Service" at PGA Tour Superstores. He is in fact at the Kennesaw Store right now. The problem is I have meetings until 3. I asked how long he would be there? She said he is going to leave once he is done. I asked if I could make an appointment, she stated no, that I should try and get there soon before he leaves. I asked again if he would still be there at around 4pm when I could get there she said she didn't know and couldn't ask him. I love PGA Tour SS!

• Driver - Ping G430 Max 10k - Ventus Black 6X | Ping G430 LST 10.5 - Aldila Rogue White 130 MSI TX
  • 7 Wood - Ping G430 Max - Ventus Purple X | 4 iron - Srixon ZX4 MKII - Axiom 105X
  • SW - Cleveland RTX6 55* - Fuji Tour Spec 115X | LW - Vokey SM9T 60* - Fuji Tour Spec 115X
  • Putters - Odyssey #7 Knuckle Neck Proto | Odyssey Jailbird Versa Microhinge - Odyssey Tank DBOdyssey Jailbird Ai-One

Yeah no kidding!! World class service. I got mine done around 4-430 yesterday so I'm sure he will be there til around that time.

• 1 month later...

Got to love the "Customer Service" at PGA Tour Superstores. He is in fact at the Kennesaw Store right now. The problem is I have meetings until 3. I asked how long he would be there? She said he is going to leave once he is done. I asked if I could make an appointment, she stated no, that I should try and get there soon before he leaves. I asked again if he would still be there at around 4pm when I could get there she said she didn't know and couldn't ask him. I love PGA Tour SS!

Pretty comical to trash talk a store that has nothing to do with someone else's schedule. He obviously needed to be flexible and couldn't guarantee a certain time frame he would stay there till. Most of the reps come in to train the employees on product 75% of the time and aren't there for you to schedule a fitting with.

• 2 weeks later...

What's the story with these putters and the company? I really hadn't heard a thing about them until I got an email today from MGS about "the best putter we've ever tested (game- changing technology)". Well, color me intrigued, but the MGS review reads like a infomercial more than an unbiased review.

I found some threads here on them here, but mostly anecdotal information about the putters and nothing specific on specs and whatnot. Their website linked through a Google search does not open. I live in Ohio, so going to a PGASS in Atlanta is not an option for me (regardless of how cool it sounds that the man who makes these putters is fitting people personally). I'd love to get some more information on these- price, available head shapes & pictures of each, custom options, where to order from, etc...

Can anyone point me in the right direction? I'm very surprised that there isn't more information here on them, and especially disappointed that they don't have a functioning website. Call me picky, but things like that generally give me pause when I'm considering a new company.

**Driver:** TaylorMade SIM Max 9° **|** Ventus Black 7 Velocore **3wd:** Titleist TS2 15° (C1) **|** Diamana D+ LTD 70 **Hybrid:** Callaway Apex 18° **|** AD-DI 95 **Irons:** Mizuno MP 18 Fli Hi 4 iron **|** AD-DI 95**/** JPX 919 Forged 5-PW **|** Recoil 95 **Wedges:** Vokey SM8 raw 50°F (Handground S), 54°S, 58°M (Handground A) **|** DG Black Onyx **Putters:** Byron Morgan DH 89 WITB: https://forums.golfwrx.com/discussion/1505670/goirish17s-witb-updated-end-of-page-2#latest

I bought my Evnroll a couple months ago and have never looked back. I have the er6 mallet and it is the best putter I have used. You can look up some of their models from their instagram page or different videos online. Bummer about their site I'm sure they will have it up quickly. I was fit personally by Guerin Rife in their studio in Carlsbad, was a great experience! You can see first hand how the ball rolls with their roll board fitting technique, made it very easy to see how well the ball rolled which I liked because I have always been a visual learner. No high tech cameras just a velvet roll board that shows you how your ball is making contact with the ground. I loved it!

It's good to see Guerin back in the game. I think Ping's TR groove system is really good as well as Evnroll's. Still comes down to the guy swinging the stick though.

Titleist TSR3 8* / Fuji Ventus Black TR 6X               

Titleist TSR2+ / Fuji Ventus Black TR 7X               

Callaway UW / Fuji Ventu Black 8X

Edel SMS iron 4-5 / DG TI X100 /////  SMS PRO irons 6-PW / DG TI X100

Edel SMS 50V, 54T, 60T / DG TI S400/ BGT ZNE 130

Edel PROTO

I got my EVN ROLL a few months back, luckily I happened to see this thread and was able to have Guerin stay late for me to meet and be fitted for a putter. I ended up posting my own thread about the putters, me one of the guys that owned Sunset Beach Custom Putters ended up buying a putter from another manufacturer based on what I saw in my hour of time with Guerin.

He is a great guy and I have exchanged quite a few emails with him. The reason he was here in Atlanta was to meet with the folks at Headquarters, train the staff at each store, and to fit a few customers for putters. I am not sure but I believe all of the PGA T SS have the EVN ROLL putters in them. The one in Roswell and the one in Kennesaw(Both on the north side of Atlanta) have sold out and ordered new product numerous times. From what I have gathered they have moved more of these putters than any other without some big giant advertisement or sale to push them.

The technology flat works, I am not a guy that has ever putter well with a face balanced putter, so the fact that all of them have some degree of toe hang was refreshing. Guerin said(don't quote me here I can't remember his exact words) that he has never really thought truly face balanced putters were they way to go for the majority of the golfing public. While I do not have a swing to do an exact test, I have tried it indoors as well as on bermuda and bent grass greens(hitting the putter on the outside vs. center of the grooved section) and it worked as advertised. To back this up I have never been better with my distance control on long putts, so I assume it has to be working. Also, I believe the counter balancing of the head has helped my short putting as well.

I would never recommend anyone buying something they cannot try, I mean drivers, fairways, irons, and wedges are all so different you may get completely screwed. I do however recommend anyone that is thinking of buying one of the other high end milled putters to find a way to try these. After watching the ball on the roll board and doing a comparison against non grooved putters I can see a big difference in the roll pattern. The grooves work, add it the effect of helping with distance control on off center hits, and the counter balance for short putts I personally do not think there is a better putter on the market.

Until they get the website fixed from all of the traffic you can get more info here.......https://www.facebook.com/Evnroll/

The Enroll putters are now at the PGA superstore in Chandler AZ, probably Scottsdale. I took a few minutes to hit a few the ER5 since I have been looking at the Versa 7. I continue to be intrigued by the Evnroll and will

be going back to hit the ER2 also. from the few times I did hit the putter, he created a nice roll and had a nice feel/sound similar to the SC's out there now. Can't wait to find a minute to go hit a few more !!!

[size=1][color=#0000FF][font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif][b]Titleist [/b] - 917 D2 9.5 Aldila Rogue Silver
[b]Titleist[/b] - 917d - Aldila Rogue Silver
[b]Titleist[/b] - 915h 2 hybrid - Diamana Blue
[b]Titleist[/b] - TM UDI 4 iron with GD S flex (black) [/font][/color]
[b][font=verdana, geneva, sans-serif][color=#0000ff]Titleist - [/color][/font][/b][font=verdana, geneva, sans-serif][color=#0000ff]714 AP2 5-9 KBS 110 tour V[/color][/font]
[b][font=verdana, geneva, sans-serif][color=#0000ff]Titleist - SM5/SM6 [/color][/font][/b][color=#0000FF][font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif] 46/52/56 KBS 110 tour[/font][/color]
[color=#0000FF][font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif][b]Callaway[/b] - PM Mack Daddy 60 KBS
[b]Scotty Cameron[/b] - Platinum[/font][/color]
[b][font=verdana, geneva, sans-serif][color=#0000ff]Titleist - Pro V1 or Kirkland Baby[/color][/font][/b]
[color=#0000FF][font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif][b]Foot Joy/Nike [/b] DNA or Lunar 3 [/font][/color][/size]
[size=2]Nike or FJ Apparel
Patrick Gibbons Belts[/size]

What's the story with these putters and the company? I really hadn't heard a thing about them until I got an email today from MGS about "the best putter we've ever tested (game- changing technology)". Well, color me intrigued, but the MGS review reads like a infomercial more than an unbiased review.

I read that article and I call B.S. I generally like MGS and have donated money to them before, but the article was crap. "The ball curves toward the hole." Nope, sorry, I don't buy putters that defy physics because that just tells me the source isn't credible. I expect MGS to endorse the Overspin putter next. Talk about a credibility free fall.

It makes me wonder if MGS was paid for that "review."

Edit - Now that I think of it, Guerin Rife is on his 3rd putter company. Each one had so-called revolutionary technology. Yeah, that or a marketing champ pulling the levers.

I read that article and I call B.S. I generally like MGS and have donated money to them before, but the article was crap. "The ball curves toward the hole." Nope, sorry, I don't buy putters that defy physics because that just tells me the source isn't credible. I expect MGS to endorse the Overspin putter next. Talk about a credibility free fall.

It makes me wonder if MGS was paid for that "review."

Edit - Now that I think of it, Guerin Rife is on his 3rd putter company. Each one had so-called revolutionary technology. Yeah, that or a marketing champ pulling the levers.

I didn't see the ball curving towards the hole on mis-hits, I did notice that my mis-hits didn't seem to go as far offline(left or right of center), and I didn't notice a big distance discrepancy(mis-hits ending up way short) as I saw with other putters.

Guerin pretty much invented groove technology in putters, so that was a Revolutionary technology. Almost every manufacturer has adopted some sort of groove technology or something similar. So I would say that is revolutionary. So he had Rife Putters(which started it all) then he had EVN ROLL, what company am I missing? Whether EVNROLL technology is revolutionary, I would say is up to the user. My distance control is better, making more short putts, and three putting less. My mid-range putting is close to the same or maybe a little better, but that was not ever a problem area for me.