Help me Chose a new finish for my C&L

Slapjax7s  ·  
Slapjax7s Slapjax7s JERSEYMembers  2005WRX Points: 0Posts: 2,005 BST Banned
Whats your favorite Finish
I aquired a C&L putter which has an oil can finish on it already but its wearing off quite well. I am leaning towards a 3X black but I've never had one of these before and I am looking to game this when it gets back.

I believe the model is a CL-1

Thanks!
Posted:

Comments

• kitsoasiskitsoasis fried chicken Members  3859WRX Points: 56Posts: 3,859 Titanium Tees
    if you like a black finish then you can also try the black polymer from LaMont, since it doesn't wear and is quite resistant against wear, which is always good for a carbon steel putter.

just a bit off topic, but I think it would be nice for C&L to offer more finishes, a pearl finish for their SS would be immensely popular IMO.
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • TM golf guyTM golf guy Members  9985WRX Points: 1Posts: 9,985 Titanium Tees
    If you go stainless, then you have to go for the new flame finish. It looks great.
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.