Gold's Factory Putter

jh19 ·  
jh19jh19 Members  2055WRX Points: 111Posts: 2,055 Platinum Tees
Anyone have any experience or feedback with this putter?
Posted:
Ping G400 8.5* BB7x
Titleist TS2 16.5* DI7x
Titleist U510 PX 6.0
Titleist 718 Combo PX LZ 6.5
Vokey TVD 52*
Ping Glide Eye2 60*
TP Mills Handmade One 

Comments

• shuttle1shuttle1 All Clubs: Built by - "Goodsie" Members  567WRX Points: 1Posts: 567 Golden Tee
    My Gamer is a GF. Was custom made to my specs and design. I couldn't be more pleased.

Top of the line quality.

Because of the customization available you can have a Putter made exactly the way you want it.

I have 4 of them now... trying hard to not design and order another one. Absolute fact, I have never Putt better since I started playing with my current Gamer about a year and a half a go. It is the first time a Putter has lasted more than a couple of months in my bag.
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • 502 to Right502 to Right Badds Members  8110WRX Points: 2Handicap: 8.3Posts: 8,110 Titanium Tees
    shuttle1 wrote on Jan 11 2009, 01:20 AM:
    My Gamer is a GF. Was custom made to my specs and design. I couldn't be more pleased.

Top of the line quality.

Because of the customization available you can have a Putter made exactly the way you want it.

I have 4 of them now... trying hard to not design and order another one. Absolute fact, I have never Putt better since I started playing with my current Gamer about a year and a half a go. It is the first time a Putter has lasted more than a couple of months in my bag.

Pics? Did you get them through tourspecgolf?
    Posted:
  • xxioxxio Cebu, PhilippinesMembers  5836WRX Points: 291Posts: 5,836 Titanium Tees
    502 to Right wrote on Jan 12 2009, 06:00 AM:
    Pics? Did you get them through tourspecgolf?

Made me think, is there actually any other way to get a GF putter, especially the GF USA models?
    Posted:
  • ClemsonfanClemsonfan Members  79WRX Points: 61Handicap: 9.6Posts: 79 Fairways
    Given you never had a putter that stayed in your bag very long, what were the decision points in designing your putter? What did you like and dislike, and how did you come to that conclusion?

Thanks,

Jeff
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.