MEMBER TESTING: Cleveland Golf RTX-3 Wedges. 8 Testers wanted!! Enter Here

aaron

Apply here for your chance to receive a set of three RTX-3 Wedges to test.

How to apply:

In the post below, provide answers to the following questions:

• Where are you located (State - US Only Please)?
  • Preferred Model (Blade or Cavity Back)? Why?
  • Preferred Sole Grind? Why? (feel free to post pictures of your local conditions)
  • Prefered Finish? Why?
  • Preferred Lofts?
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing review thread? We require you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the wedges.

Selection process:

GolfWRX and Cleveland Golf will evaluate the applications and select 8 members after the application thread is closed. This will go quickly so apply below now!

if I lived . I would be ~ by now

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Where are you located (State - US Only Please)? Colliverville TN
  • Preferred Model (Blade or Cavity Back)? Why? Blade. No other reason other than looks (I like the smaller head)
  • Preferred Sole Grind? Why? (feel free to post pictures of your local conditions) V-LG
  • Preferred Finish? Why? Tour Satin. No reason except looks.
  • Preferred Lofts? 50, 54, 58
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing review thread? We require you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the wedge.I can do that for you guys

• Where are you located (State - US Only Please)? Ohio
  • Preferred Model (Blade or Cavity Back)? Why? I prefer the blade, as I've never really gotten along with cavity backed wedges
  • Preferred Sole Grind? Why? (feel free to post pictures of your local conditions) V-MG in the gap wedge, and V-LG in the sand and lob. Most of the courses i play are public and firm, including firm sand in the bunkers.
  • Prefered Finish? Why? I prefer the tour satin finish. No performance reason, purely aesthetics.
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing review thread? Absolutely! We require you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the wedges 10-4!

Thanks for the opportunity!

Titleist TSi2 10 Aldila RIP

Titleist TS 16.5 Tensei Blue

Titleist TSi Hybrid 21 & 24 Tensei Blue

Titleist T200 5-48 AMT Black

Vokey SM8 54 & 58

Cameron X7

Where are you located (State - US Only Please)? Glasgow, Kentucky

• Preferred Model (Blade or Cavity Back)? Why? Blade, because they fit my eye better & also they just work better for me.
  • Preferred Sole Grind? Why? (feel free to post pictures of your local conditions) V-Mg in Gap, V-Fg in Sand & V-Mg in Lob, I need bounce as I'm a steep swinger, especially with wedges + everyone needs as much bounce as possible, so I'm told. ;)
  • Prefered Finish? Why? Raw, always wanted a set of Raw wedges, now's my opportunity.
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing review thread? We require you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the wedges. YES

Driver:  MIZUNO ST-G 440 (11.5d) - UST Lin-Q M40X Red 60s

Fwy:  MIZUNO ST-G Titanium 3w (15) - UST Lin-Q M40X Red 60s

Fwy:  COBRA F6 Baffler (19) - Project X Hzrdus Red 75/6.0
Hybrid:  COBRA F7 Hybrid (22) - Aldila Tour Blue 85s

Iron:  MIZUNO MP 245 (5 - G) - Recoil Proto 125 F4
Wedge:  MIZUNO T24 Denim Copper (54/10) - Recoil Wedge Proto F4     
Wedge:  TAYLORMADE Hi-Toe Copper (60/10) - KBS Hi Rev 2.0 

Putter:  LAJOSI DD201 Copper Flow or MANNKRAFTED MA-55 Flow
Bag:  BENNINGTON LQO-9 Stand Bag

• Where are you located (State - US Only Please)? Seattle, WA
  • Preferred Model (Blade or Cavity Back)? Why? Blade. I have always used a blade wedge. I prefer a more compact looking wedge head. (I also really want to try the Tour Raw finish. :) )
  • Preferred Sole Grind? Why? (feel free to post pictures of your local conditions) I prefer a large amount of bounce on my wedges. I have a steep angle of attack on my wedges and I play in the Pacific NW. The turf is always soft around here. Steep AoA + soft turf = V-FG
  • Prefered Finish? Why? Tour Raw! I love a nice patina on my wedges. I have been missing a patina since I switched to Edel.
  • Preferred Lofts? 50/54/58
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing review thread? We require you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the wedges. - Absolutely.

Callaway Rogue ST Max - Tensei AV White - 8*
Taylormade M3 HL - MFS5 White Tie 60S -0.75" (42.5")

Mizuno JPX 923 HMP - 4-G - Recoil 95 S - 2* upright

Callaway X-JAWS - 52/58*

Odyssey OWorks 2ball  -  34" - 1* loft - 71* lie
Slighter Proto 1 #9/Del Mar design - High Toe - Long neck - Deep Milled face - 33", 370gr, lie 71*, loft 4*

WITB Link

• Where are you located (State - US Only Please)? Ashland, OH
  • Preferred Model (Blade or Cavity Back)? Why? Blade...Better for controlling flight, Prefer the look, Able to be more precise with yardages (for me).
  • Preferred Sole Grind? Why? V-FG for me in the 54 and 58. 50 would have to be the V-MG. I am super steep especially with my Wedges. Huge divots. During a recent fitting, ended up with the highest bounce possible in Vokey SM6 although I played RTG 588 for years. Didn't really understand the Bounce and grinds at the times.
  • Prefered Finish? Raw. Nothing Looks better than a rusted wedge. RTG 588 and nothing else for about 15 years. My local shop stop carrying Cleveland wedges last year, why I do not know but I was basically forced to head in a different direction in wedges.
  • Preferred Lofts? 50* 54* 58* is the setup I currently play. I use a GW that matches my set but have been on the verge of getting a 50* to match my wedges to get better gapping and consistency throughout the shorter clubs.
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing review thread? We require you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the wedges. I would love to. Just once I would like to be the one chosen to participate in the testing. These are amazing opportunities and I envy the guys who do get to talk about their experiences with these clubs. I would take a ton of photo's and love the opportunity. Big Thanks to WRX and Cleveland

Where are you located (State - US Only Please)? Michigan

Preferred Model (Blade or Cavity Back)? Why? Cavity - less feedback on misses, more forgiving, easier for full shots

Preferred Sole Grind? Why? (feel free to post pictures of your local conditions) depends on the loft. V mg on 60 so I can open the face nicely. V fg on 52/56 for full shots

Prefered Finish? Why? Tour satin matches my irons.

Preferred Lofts? 52 / /56 / 60

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing review thread? We require you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the wedges.

Of course I would.

2016 M2 9.5* Black Tie 7M3x
2016 M2 15* Black Tie MFS 8M4x
TM UDI 18* Aldila RIP Alpha 105x
PING S59 4-PW Hard stepped PX 6.5
Cleveland CG16 52*
PING Glide 2.0 58*
Odyssey Tank Cruiser #7
2016 Srixon Z Star

• Where are you located (State - US Only Please)? California - San Francisco Bay Area
  • Preferred Model (Blade or Cavity Back)? Why? Blade. With wedges, accuracy and distance control are more important to me than forgiveness.
  • Preferred Sole Grind? Why? (feel free to post pictures of your local conditions). 50 V-MG since that's all that's offered, 56 V-MG because I like a little bounce out of the sand and around the green, 60 V-LG because I like to open the face for flop shots and prefer as little bounce as possible (i use your DSG grind 60 wedge and hope this performs as good or better).
  • Prefered Finish? Why? I prefer different colors for all three because it's easier to quickly identify and grab out of my bag. Tour Satin for the 50 because it matches my current set of clubs, Black Satin for the 56 because I don't want sun glare on higher lofted clubs and Tour Raw for the 60 because I love that look for open faced shots where the sun won't glare and it's the same as my current Cleveland 60.
  • Preferred Lofts? 50, 56, 50
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing review thread? We require you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the wedges. Absolutely, would even be happy to compare to my current Cleveland wedges and models from the past that I have.

• Where are you located? Chicago, IL
  • Preferred Model (Blade or Cavity Back)? Blade - I prefer the traditional shape and feedback.
  • Preferred Sole Grind? Why? (feel free to post pictures of your local conditions) V-MG - good versatility.
  • Prefered Finish? Why? Tour Raw - I've always played the old RTG finish and prefer the look and feel.
  • Preferred Lofts? 52, 58
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing review thread? Yes.

TSR3 10*/AD-DI 6x
TSR2 15*/AD-DI 7x
TS2 19*/AD-IZ 85x

T200 4/AD-IZ 95x

T100 5-9/PX LZ
SM9 46F, 50F, 54S, 60M/PX LZ

SC NP2 Tour CT Custom

Pro V1x

• Where are you located (State - US Only Please)? New Jersey
  • Preferred Model (Blade or Cavity Back)? Why? Cavity Back- I prefer blade style heads, but on wedges, i like to lay the face open so, a bit more 'meat' towards the topline is good for in case the ball hits further up on the face
  • Preferred Sole Grind? Why? (feel free to post pictures of your local conditions) V-MG for all as it provides most versatility for all shots
  • Prefered Finish? Why? Tour Satin as it will match my irons (they're chrome)
  • Preferred Lofts? 50*, 56* (bent to 55*), 60*
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing review thread? I will absoutely participate ! - and answer any questions asked of me, provide pictures as necessary, as well as thorough review comparing to current models on the market in the simulator (have one in my apartment complex) and on course.

PING G430 LST / 9* (dialed to 10.5*) / HZRDUS Smoke Green 60 6.5

Dark Speed LS / 3w (dialed to 15.5*) / Denali Blue 70TX

Mizuno Pro 24 Fli-Hi / 3i / HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 100 6.5
Mizuno Pro 245 / 4-GW / KBS Tour X

SM9 Black / 54,58 / KBS Tour S+

Odyssey AI-ONE 7CH 35”

• California

[*]Preferred Model (Blade or Cavity Back)? Why?

• Cavity Back, I have always been a blade wedge player and have considered making the switch.

[*]Preferred Sole Grind? Why?

• V-LG/V-MG. The courses I frequently play are typically more firm throughout the year.

[*]Prefered Finish? Why?

• Tour Satin. I've always liked the traditional silver finish on wedges.

[*]Preferred Lofts?

• 52, 58

[*]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing review thread? We require you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the wedges.

• Yes!

Thanks!

Callaway Rogue ST LS 9*

Mizuno STZ 4W

TM Stealth 7 FW

Mizuno STZ 5H
Mizuno MP4 5-PW

Mizuno S23 50, 56, 60
TM Spider GT Max

• Where are you located---NJ
  • Preferred Model--Blade because I am a purist
  • Preferred Sole Grind--V-MG versatility
  • Preferred Finish--Black because I love the contrast
  • Preferred Lofts--47, 52, 56, 60
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing review thread? We require you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the wedges. Absolutely

Wk

Titleist TSR3 Diamana White Stiff

TM Stealth2 Plus 3, 5Wood Ventus Black TR 7S

Titleist T200U 2 and 3 iron Mitsubishi Tensei Whte 8S 

Titleist T100 4-PW AMTWhite S

Vokey SM10 50, 54, 58  AMT White

Scotty Super Select NP (ordered)

Scotty Tour Rat

PROV1 Left Dash

Alaska, maybe New Mexico soon
    Blade. Easier to work the ball, better feel and look.
  • Preferred Sole Grind? Why? (feel free to post pictures of your local conditions)
    50* & 54* - V-MG - Because I tend to play on softer grounds. 58* V-FG - Gives me versatility coming out of the thicker rough and options on shot type, whether a full or flop shot.
  • Prefered Finish? Why?
    Tour Raw - I love to have the rust come in and give the ball a better spin.
  • Preferred Lofts?
    50*, 54*, 58*
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing review thread? We require you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the wedges.
  • Of course, I'd be more than willing to participate.

• Where are you located (State - US Only Please)? Kentucky
  • Preferred Model (Blade or Cavity Back)? Why? Blade, can't beat the feel of a blade. It gives me confidence just by the address
  • Preferred Sole Grind? Why? (feel free to post pictures of your local conditions) V-MG love the versatility they will provide around all types of turf.
  • Prefered Finish? Why? Tour Satin, would love the Tour Raw but they are not available in LH
  • Preferred Lofts? 52*, 56*, 60*
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing review thread? Absolutely, would love to give the feedback to fellow WRX'ers. As long as they don't mind feedback from a lefty! :)

• Where are you located (State - US Only Please)? Michigan
  • Preferred Model (Blade or Cavity Back)? Why? Vokey SM5, blades
  • Preferred Sole Grind? Why? (feel free to post pictures of your local conditions) F-Grind, I don't typically play on courses with many bunkers. Most of my shots are from grassy lies playing a full, 3/4 or 1/2 shot
  • Prefered Finish? Why? Satin, purely aesthetic
  • Preferred Lofts? 48, 52 and 56
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing review thread? We require you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the wedges. Absolutely!

• Where are you located? Ferndale, MI
  • Preferred Model (Blade or Cavity Back)? Blade - I prefer the feel and look of the Blade
  • Preferred Sole Grind? Why? (feel free to post pictures of your local conditions) 50 degree V-MG, 56 degree V-MG, and 60 degree V-FG. great versatile grinds for all lies and conditions.
  • Preferred Finish? Why? Tour Satin - Tour Satin is a preferred classic look.
  • Preferred Lofts? 50, 56, 60
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing review thread? Yes - 100%

• Where are you located: Hugo, Minnesota
  • Preferred Model: Blade, because I prefer the overall look, and versatility.
  • Preferred Sole Grind? Why? V-MG 50* because that's all that's offered in that loft. V-LG 54* and 58* because I have a shallower angle of attack and my preferred shots around the green work best with lower bounce / sharper leading edge.
  • Prefered Finish? Why? Black Satin because the tour Raw isn't available left handed.
  • Preferred Lofts? 50* - 54* - 58*
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing review thread? We require you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the wedges. : Of course! I would love to participate, and appreciate the chance to do so. Short game / wedge play is my favorite part of the game, and I'm rather picky about my wedges, but have always liked cleveland.

• Where are you located? Maryland
  • Preferred Model? Blade Why? I am a traditionalist and prefer the look, feel, and performance of blade style wedges. Plus, the tour raw finish is not available in the CB.
  • Preferred Sole Grind? V-MG Why? I play in a variety of conditions from soggy to hardpan and am looking for the most versatility.
  • Prefered Finish? Tour Raw Why? Was a big fan of the RTG finish back in the day. I love the look and performance of a nice rust patina.
  • Preferred Lofts? 50*, 54*, 58*
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing review thread? I am more than happy to do so. Give me some wedges and I will do pretty much whatever you ask (nothing illegal).

Cleveland Launcher HB 10.5* - Stock Miyazaki C. Kua 50 Stiff
Callaway Diablo Octane Tour 13* - Aldila NV 75 Stiff
or
Callaway Diablo Edge Tour 15* - Accra Dymatch M5 75
Mizuno F-50 18* - Stock Stiff
or
Callaway Diablo Edge Tour Hybrid 21* - Aldila NV 85 Stiff
Callaway RAZR Tour Hybrid 24* - Stock XStiff
5 - PW Cleveland CG7 Tour Black Pearl - DGSL S300
Cleveland 588 RTX Rotex 2.0 50* DG Wedge
Cleveland 588 RTX Rotex 2.0 54* DG Wedge
Callaway X-Series JAWS Slate CC 58* Stock Wedge
Odyssey White Ice #7 - Golf Pride Oversize

• Where are you located? California
  • Preferred Model (Blade or Cavity Back)? Blade for 54* and 58*; Cavity back for 50* Why? I tend to hit more full shots with my 50* thus added forgiveness would be beneficial; whereas, the 54* and 58* would be more feel and precise shots
  • Preferred Sole Grind? Why? V-MG; all around versatility
  • Prefered Finish? Why? Tour Satin in 50* (only offering); Tour Raw in 54* and 58* as my previous Cleveland wedges were raw and had a great feel as it started to rust
  • Preferred Lofts? 50* / 54* / 58*
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing review thread? Yes

Driver: Titleist TSR2

Fairways: TaylorMade M1 (2017) Aldila Black; Cobra Baffler F6

Irons: Cobra KING Forged Tec Irons Steelfiber i110cw

Wedges: Ping Glide 2.0 54*; Callaway JAWS Full Toe 58*

Putter: Odyssey White Hot Versa 3T

Ball: Srixon Z-Star XV

• Where are you located (State - US Only Please)? Arkansas
  • Preferred Model (Blade or Cavity Back)? Why? Blade. I have always played blade wedges and prefer the look at address.
  • Preferred Sole Grind? Why? V-MG in 50* and 54*, V-LG in 58*. I would like the versatility of the V-MG in the lower lofted wedges and the extra bounce would be helpful on full shots. I would want the V-LG in the 58* because I play relatively on relatively firm turf conditions, and like low bounce in my highest lofted wedge so that I can open the blade around the green and play a wider array of shots.
  • Prefered Finish? Why? Black Satin. Just personal preference. I've always liked the looks of a black wedge.
  • Preferred Lofts? 50*, 54*, 58*
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing review thread? We require you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the wedges. Absolutely.

• Where are you located (State - US Only Please)? Michigan
  • Preferred Model (Blade or Cavity Back)? Why? Blade. Prefer the look of the blade, and have always felt it was more flexible
  • Preferred Sole Grind? Why? (feel free to post pictures of your local conditions) V-MG. I play is various conditions from very wet to concrete dry. The medium bounce option gives me the best overall capability. I will sometimes change out a wedge in my bag for a different bounce if I know the conditions.
  • Prefered Finish? Why? Black Satin. I've just always liked the look. It makes the wedges stand out.
  • Preferred Lofts? 50/54/58
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing review thread? We require you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the wedges. I would gladly provide write-ups and pictures. I have access to a great short practice range which would allow to look at multiple conditions.

• Would love to be a part of this one! It's time to update the wedges in my bag.....

• Where are you located (State - US Only Please): Nevada
  • Preferred Model (Blade or Cavity Back)? Blade Why? I currently play blade irons and wedges, and I prefer the look and feel of blade wedges
  • Preferred Sole Grind? Why? 50*: VFG, 55* and 60*: VMG I prefer higher bounce in the middle of the sole for versatility in my short game
  • Prefered Finish? Why? Tour Satin, love the classic look
  • Preferred Lofts? 50*, 55*, 60*
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing review thread? We require you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the wedges. Absolutely!

Callaway Great Big Bertha 9* (Rogue Rip i/O 60x)
2016 M1 3HL (Aldila Rogue Silver 70x)
TaylorMade p790 3i (KBS Tour S)
TaylorMade RSi TP 4-9i (KBS Tour S)
Mizuno T7 Blue Ion 46-50-54-58 (S300)
Spider Tour Platinum 35"
TP5x

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/hurryupgolf/?hl=en

• Where are you located (State - US Only Please)? Texas
  • Preferred Model (Blade or Cavity Back)? Why? ​Blade. I'm a high launcher and would prefer the control of a blade.
  • Preferred Sole Grind? Why? VMG - Play a variety of conditions in Texas and would prefer the versatility.
  • Prefered Finish? Why? Black Satin - Reduced glare.
  • Preferred Lofts? 50,54,58
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing review thread? We require you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the wedges. YES!!

• Where are you located (State - US Only Please)? South Carolina
  • Preferred Model (Blade or Cavity Back)? Why? Blades, I prefer the feedback I get on strike, and the finer head for strikes in thin lies
  • Preferred Sole Grind? Why? (feel free to post pictures of your local conditions) VLG, I play a lot of tight lies and need to be able to get precise strikes
  • Prefered Finish? Why? Black satin, such a beautiful head to look at down by the ball, the contrast is nice
  • Preferred Lofts? 48, 52, 56 I have no problem getting the ball up in the air
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing review thread? We require you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the wedges. Of course it would be a pleasure =]

• here are you located (State - US Only Please)? HOUSTON, TX
  • Preferred Model (Blade or Cavity Back)? Why? Blade model, I prefer the look of it and I already have the 46 degree CB RTX3 on pre order to go with my 745 set.
  • Preferred Sole Grind? Why? (feel free to post pictures of your local conditions) I prefer the V-MG and V-FG, I live in Texas and we have golf all year, the conditions can be wet and soggy for the fall/winter and then hardpan in the summer/spring.
  • Prefered Finish? Why?Raw finish i love the rusted look and the non glare when opened up on sunny days
  • Preferred Lofts? 50 V-MG, 56 V-FG, 60 V-MG
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing review thread? We require you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the wedges? If selected I will do whatever you want. Thanks for the chance!

• Where are you located (State - US Only Please)? New Jersey
  • Preferred Model (Blade or Cavity Back)? Why? Cavity back, I need the extra forgiveness
  • Preferred Sole Grind? Why? (feel free to post pictures of your local conditions) VMG - courses around here vary in conditions.
  • Prefered Finish? Why? Tour Raw, I like rusty wedges.
  • Preferred Lofts? 54* and 58*
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing review thread? We require you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the wedges. Yes I do!

Callaway BB B21 9*
Callaway XR 18* 
Titlesist 910h 21*
G10 28*
Ping G, 6 - U
Callaway PM Grind 56*
Scotty Golo 5
Cally Truvis / Srixon Z star

• Where are you located (State - US Only Please)? Minnesota
  • Preferred Model (Blade or Cavity Back)? Why? Blade, mainly due to the increased feel and workability that comes along with a blade. Also who wouldn't want the wedge that "gets you closer to the hole than any wedge Cleveland has ever made"
  • Preferred Sole Grind? Why? (feel free to post pictures of your local conditions) The V-MG would be the grind I'd prefer as it would suit my relatively average attack angle, along with the somewhat softer fairways, yet hard bunkers. I've always preferred a mid-bounce wedge that allows for some relief when played open, yet has a decent amount of bounce for shots played with a square face and full shots.
  • Preferred Finish? Why? Tour Raw. I prefer the raw finish and have been playing a raw wedge for as long as I can remember. I prefer it for the slightly softer feel and appearance. I'm sure the softness is mostly in my head, but oh well!
  • Preferred Lofts? Depends how many you're giving away. My current set up is a 52 bent to 51, a 56 and a 60. I'd love whatever is offered.
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing review thread? We require you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the wedges. Yes I completely agree to this and would love a chance to review these wedges.

[color=#A9A9A9][b]Driver:[/b] 2016 TM M1 9.5* / Atmos Black 7 TX
[b]Fairway:[/b] 2017 TM M1 15* / Tensei Pro White 80 TX
[b]Irons:[/b] TM 790 UDI 2 Iron / HZRDUS Black 85 6.5
[b]Irons:[/b] Titleist T-MB 4 Iron / TT Dynamic Gold X-100
[b]Irons:[/b] Titleist 716 AP2's 5-PW / TT Dynamic Gold X-100
[b]Wedge:s[/b] Vokey SM6 50.08F, [color=#A9A9A9]56.10S & [color=#A9A9A9]60.08M[/color] [/color] / TT Dynamic Gold S-300
[b]Putter:[/b] TM Spider Tour Black T-Line 34"[/color]

• Where are you located (State - US Only Please)? Sarasota, Fl
  • Preferred Model (Blade or Cavity Back)? Why? Blade, Always used them.
  • Preferred Sole Grind? Why? (feel free to post pictures of your local conditions) Two dots. Versatility. Here in the Swamp, the ground is hard in the Winter and mush in the Summer!
  • Prefered Finish? Why? Tour Raw. SEXY!
  • Preferred Lofts? 54/58/64 ••
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing review thread? We require you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the wedges. It would be my pleasure.

• Indiana
  • Blade: I've always played a blade type wedge. Its just easier to open the face and place out of the rough and around the green for me.
  • Preferred Sole Grind? Why?
  • V-MG for versatility, and the courses we play are variable, with firm conditions to wet conditions, and I like the versatility.
  • Prefered Finish? Why?
  • Tour Satin - I've always been a satin iron person, and really like how that finish wears and plays great.
  • Preferred Lofts
  • I play a 50, 56, and 60 degree set-up
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing review thread? We require you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the wedge?
  • Yes! I love my RTX 2.0s and played the RTX original before that, so these will be great too I'm sure.

Callaway Rogue ST Max LS Driver with Graphite Design Tour AD UB 6X
Callaway Paradym 3 Wood with Fujikura Ventus Blue 7TX
Callaway Paradym 🔹🔹🔹 5 Wood with Graphite Design Tour AD DJ 7TX
Callaway Rogue ST Pro Hybrid with Mitsubishi Tensei CK Pro Orange 90TX
Callaway Paradym 5-AW with VA Composites Synystr 110X Shafts
Callaway Paradym GW with Mitsubishi Chemical MMT 105TX
Callaway CB 56* with Mitsubishi Chemical MMT 105TX
Toulon Garage Daytona Beach Putter

Callaway Tour 300 Laser Rangefinder

• Where are you located (State - US Only Please)? NY
  • Preferred Model (Blade or Cavity Back)? Why? Blade, I prefer the predictability of flight
  • Preferred Sole Grind? Why? (feel free to post pictures of your local conditions) I prefer a full sole on the 52, trailing relief on the 56 and a full grind on the 60
  • Prefered Finish? Why? I prefer the black or a raw finish
  • Preferred Lofts? 52/56/60
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing review thread? We require you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the wedges. Yes I agree to participate in ongoing review. I will compare them to my existing Custom Shop Clevelands that I haven't found suitable replacements for.

Taylormade SIM2 MAX 9* AutoFlex 505xx 

Taylormade SIM 5 RIP X 85TX

Srixon ZX 20* Recoil 95X

Srixon ZX5 4-6 DGTI X100

Srixon ZX7 7-PW DGTI X100
Taylormade MG2 TW 52/56/60 S400 TI
Kevin Burns 9305LN LAGP One35