Long Plumber Neck Nead

gnead ·  
gneadgnead Banned  64WRX Points: 0Posts: 64
Hand fabricated pumbers neck
I have been trying to get time to finish this putter for a little while, it is a hand fabricated

and welded long plumber neck, hope you like it

Gene
Posted:

Comments

• claytonstoker21claytonstoker21 Members  623WRX Points: 55Posts: 623 Golden Tee
    nice how is that made. do you cnc mill the neck to 90 degree lie angle then bend it to standard
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • nobreak1970nobreak1970 Members  586WRX Points: 0Posts: 586
    Gotta be my favorite of all hosel types...the long neck plumber....excellent job Gene.

peace
    Posted:
  • TM golf guyTM golf guy Members  9985WRX Points: 1Posts: 9,985 Titanium Tees
    Nice work Gene. That looks very well done. Hand milling a long neck must be pretty fun LOL.
    Posted:
  • Lngnokr71Lngnokr71 Hmmm what to get next? Members  965WRX Points: 0Posts: 965
    That's pretty sweet Gene!!! Looks like I'm going to have to save up some $$$.. Any plans for a shorter version of the plumbers neck...
    Posted:
  • erikdaviserikdavis Members  574WRX Points: 0Posts: 574
    Gene, looks like a huge amount of time to put that together, very impressive.....your work keeps getting better!
    Posted:
  • gneadgnead Banned  64WRX Points: 0Posts: 64
    I am a bandsaw away from making what ever height you want (except longer lol)

Gene
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
    Gene, what face milling did you go with on this particular putter? Also on an earlier thread you had a G-weld that had a longer neck and the face milling looked different than any other style that I've seen you do...When you get time could you post pics of that putters face??
    Posted:
  • gneadgnead Banned  64WRX Points: 0Posts: 64
    Face mill of the 2 G-Weld Left and the Longneck Right

Gene
    Posted:
    Oooooooh, pretty slick Gene, definetly like the face milling on the left. Thanks for the pics...
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.