Ping JAS Anser

Jacpar ·  
JacparJacpar Members  69WRX Points: 0Posts: 69
I have the chance to trade a Cameron Studio Style newport 2.5 for a Ping JAS anser . Both putters are in near perfect condition. Never really cared for the insert in the Cameron. Friends tell me the JAS is a special putter. Opinions please.
Posted:

Comments

• drpinodrpino NYMarshals  8976WRX Points: 73Posts: 8,976 Marshals
    the JAS Anser is a great putter...significantly better than the Studio Style IMHO so I would say go for it. one thing to keep in mind though is the JAS will feel a little firmer than the cameron since it's titanium (with tungsten toe/heel)...not necessarily "clickier" but it has a little firmer feel. headweight averages in the 340-345g range.
    Posted:
    It is almost impossible to remember how tragic a place the world is when one is playing golf. -Robert Wilson Lynd

WITB: constant rotation

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.