Kirkland Signature (Costco) golf balls (MERGED) (NO BST POSTS) - (Update 4/3/18) Back In Stock

Comments

• J_BirdieJ_Birdie LOFT Issue Members Posts: 1,700 ✭✭
    Costco has the balls on sale here too with the star in the corner. I await the Kirkland ball
    What's in my bag:
    Srixon Z785 9.5* w/ Tensei Pro Orange 70TX 45.5"
    Cobra Fly-Z+ 3W w/ Aldila Tour Blue 75X 42.75"
    Taylormade P790 UDI 2i / Diamana D+ 92HY X 1* Up 18* loft
    Cobra Forged Tour 4-PW / Nippon NS Pro Modus 120X 1* Up
    Cobra King Black Wedges 50* & 54* (bent to 55*) Versatile Grind / Nippon NS Pro Modus 120X
    Callaway PM Grind 2 60* Nippon NS Pro Modus 120X
    Odyssey O-Works 7S Black with Superstroke GT 2.0 Pistol Grip 35"
  • cane700cane700 Members Posts: 2,014 ✭✭

R Hagan wrote:

augustgolf wrote:
    And here, I thought that we were talking about Costco's foray into golf balls....

Agree....hot dog/soda=great deal!

And, the wife tried the brisket sandwich....said she would definitely go back for more.

When I go to pick up my new Costco golf balls, gonna treat here again!

That brisket sandwich is serious.

A brisket sandwich at Costco? What new devilry is this?

I hope the one near me starts offering it, but I doubt it.

I used to love their clam chowder (white), then they changed it to a tomato-based one (is that East coast style?), then brought back the creamy style but with a different recipe without bacon. It was nowhere near as good. Now they offer some sort of potato-and-chilli bowl.

New England clam chowder is white

Manhattan Clam chowder is the tomato based one.

I'm looking forward to seeing this new ball. I love costco stuff.
  • MarkCPAMarkCPA Members Posts: 1,287 ✭✭
    No Kirkland balls at the Memphis Costco late last week.
    Taylor Made 2017 M1 driver 10.5*
    Mizuno GT180 15* FW
    Mizuno 2017 CLK 19* hybrid
    Callaway Rogue Pro irons 4 - PW
    Vokey TM7 wedges - 54* & 58*
    Ping Sigma 2 Tyne - 33"
  • theedge27theedge27 Members Posts: 605 ✭✭
    Guys, OP says they won't be in stores until October.
  • Swoff57Swoff57 Members Posts: 221 ✭✭
    theedge27 is right they are not suppose to be out until OCT. But I am looking forward to it. I wonder what this is going to to do to the budget golf ball market. The benefit is with number of balls I buy, I should get enough back to buy a bunch of lesson with my costco check.
  • MBBGMBBG Members Posts: 1,454 ✭✭
    Probably a good ball but "Kirkland Signature" sounds more like a name for bacon
    TaylorMade M5 TI 10.5 Tensei Pro Orange 
    Taylormade M5 15* 3W Tensei Pro Orange 
    PXG Gen 2 17* Hybrid 
    Srixon U45 23* with Aerotech i95 S
    Srixon 585/785 combo set with Modus 105 
    Vokey Cold Forged 51/56*, PM Grind 60* Modus 125 Wedge
    Odyssey Works SaberTooth

• bubbagumpshrimpbubbagumpshrimp Members Posts: 579
    Swoff57 wrote:

theedge27 is right they are not suppose to be out until OCT. But I am looking forward to it. I wonder what this is going to to do to the budget golf ball market. The benefit is with number of balls I buy, I should get enough back to buy a bunch of lesson with my costco check.

Nothing. The average person doesn't have a Costco membership and won't even know that they exist. I've got a buddy with a membership. I may see if he's willing to split a box when they come out.

I bought my last motorcycle through Costco's vehicle purchase program. I got a **** of a deal and Costco gave me a $250 gift card. That was awesome. I've been toying with getting a membership there again. Supposedly their store brand dog food is really good and affordably priced. We (me and the GF) were talking about getting a membership just to get that stuff at one point.
  • ramesq1ramesq1 Members Posts: 142 ✭✭

Swoff57 wrote:

Nothing. The average person doesn't have a Costco membership and won't even know that they exist. I've got a buddy with a membership. I may see if he's willing to split a box when they come out.

I bought my last motorcycle through Costco's vehicle purchase program. I got a **** of a deal and Costco gave me a $250 gift card. That was awesome. I've been toying with getting a membership there again. Supposedly their store brand dog food is really good and affordably priced. We (me and the GF) were talking about getting a membership just to get that stuff at one point.
    looking forward to trying the ball when it comes out. And yes their dog food is very good. Research it and you will see, much better than the Purina Pro Plan I used to buy. And a **** of a lot less expensive!
  • Matt JMatt J Members Posts: 8,716 ✭✭
    I wonder if it is a rebrand of the new Volvik urethane cover low compression ball.
  • mokedaddymokedaddy Members Posts: 1,248 ✭✭
    MBBG wrote:

Their bacon is delicious.
    TM M3 9 GD Tour AD GP6x
    TM M3 15 GD Tour AD TP7x
    TM M3 19 GD Tour AD MJ8x
    Ping I200, IBlade 4-P KBS TOUR V 125 S+
    Ping Glide 2.0 50, 55, 60 KBS TOUR V 125 S+  - Heel grind, WRX grind
    OG Bettinardi BB1 332g
  • lopey986lopey986 ClubWRX Posts: 2,211 ✭✭
    ramesq1 wrote:

Swoff57 wrote:

looking forward to trying the ball when it comes out. And yes their dog food is very good. Research it and you will see, much better than the Purina Pro Plan I used to buy. And a **** of a lot less expensive!

Yep, Kirkland brand dog food is highly recommended by a lot of Vets. All of our local dog adoption agencies use it. I stopped buying it just because Costco was so far out of the way but I should really start the dogs on it again, the value is great.

And October seems like a goofy time to release a golf ball in the states...won't be much golfing weather available by that point.
  • cristphotocristphoto Members Posts: 3,311 ✭✭
    MBBG wrote:

I was thinking dishwasher.
  • RSinSGRSinSG ClubWRX Posts: 3,061 ClubWRX
    OK, I'm older and I am firmly a part of the Costco generation. Executive Membership annual check pays for the cost of membership with cash to spare.

I always check there first before purchasing just about anything including cell phone plans and a new car that we bought through their program.

I used to get Titleist balls there when they had them, but now all I get golf-wise are gloves. I'm anxious to try the Kirkland version.

And, how can you beat a Polish dog and refillable soda for $1.50?
    Ping G400 Tour AD DI6s
    Ping G30 3 wood, 5 wood
    Ben Hogan VTKR 21* hybrid
    Ping G400 Irons 5-SW, Steel Fiber i95
    Ping Glide 60* LW
    Scotty Cameron Studio Blade (or)
     Scotty CameronFastback
    Gamegolf
    https://www.ledges.com/ Home course
  • OrangeGravyOrangeGravy WAMembers Posts: 1,158 ✭✭
    lopey986 wrote:

ramesq1 wrote:

Swoff57 wrote:

Yep, Kirkland brand dog food is highly recommended by a lot of Vets. All of our local dog adoption agencies use it. I stopped buying it just because Costco was so far out of the way but I should really start the dogs on it again, the value is great.

And October seems like a goofy time to release a golf ball in the states...won't be much golfing weather available by that point.

I'll add my +1000 on the dog food. It's legit. Only dog food my dog will eat without a fight!
  • OLD_BONESOLD_BONES PingMan Chico, CAClubWRX Posts: 1,804 ✭✭
    lopey986 wrote:

ramesq1 wrote:

Swoff57 wrote:

I'll add my +1000 on the dog food. It's legit. Only dog food my dog will eat without a fight!

It gave my dog diarrhea. LOL
  • KillerPenguinKillerPenguin Members Posts: 574 ✭✭
    We've been good, but we can't last. Hurry Costco, hurry fast!
  • Trane5Trane5 Members Posts: 339
    No kidding, I'm so pumped to try these balls! Hurry up Costco!
    What's In My Bag:

Driver - Titleist TS3 - Tensei Blue Stiff
    3W - Titleist TS2 - Kuro Cage Stiff
    3H - Titleist 818 H2 - 19 - Tensei Blue Stiff
    4H - Titleist 818 H2 - 21 - Tensei Blue Stiff
    5i - 48 Gap - Titleist 718 AP3
    Wedges - Titleist Vokey SM7 53 S Grind & 58 M Grind
    Putter - Scotty Cameron Futura 5M
    Bag - Titleist Players 5 Stand bag
    Ball - Titleist AVX
    Glove - FootJoy Rain Glove
    Watch - Apple Watch 2nd Generation with The Grint App, Shot Scope V2
    Laser - Bushnell Tour Z6 Jolt
    ClicGear 3.5+ - Blued Out!
    ======================================
    The Grint - Club Chairman / Grint Tour Director - North Texas
  • snaphookersnaphooker Members Posts: 3
    found one today in Canada of all places

unfortunately it was on my last hole so I didn't play it yet

looks to be urethane and looks to have a seem where the two sides meet like the pro v1's used to have

I would upload pictures but can't figure it out how

Looks and feels to be very high end in quality
  • Alktrio06Alktrio06 Members Posts: 165 ✭✭
    Not true unless you have a post a picture! image/wink.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

snaphooker wrote:

looks to be urethane and looks to have a seem where the two sides meet like the pro v1's used to have

Driver: Ping G400 Max
    Wood: Ping G400
    Hybrids: 3-4 Callaway Apex
    Irons: 5-PW, JPX 900 Tour
    Wedges: 52 Mack Daddy 3, 56, 60 MD- PM
    Putter: Odyssey 1w
    Ball: Vice Pro
    Alktrio06 wrote:

Not true unless you have a post a picture! image/wink.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

snaphooker wrote:

The golden rule. Not true until pics.
    What's in my bag:
    Cobra King Black Wedges 50* & 54* (bent to 55*) Versatile Grind / Nippon NS Pro Modus 120X
  • jeffcjeffc Members Posts: 763 ✭✭
    someone posted this on another site:

[background=rgb(250, 250, 250)]Kirkland Signature with Signature in red [/background]

[background=rgb(250, 250, 250)]£ Tour Performance ¢[/background]

[background=rgb(250, 250, 250)]colour: white[/background]

[background=rgb(250, 250, 250)]construction: 4P-SC-3c[/background]

[background=rgb(250, 250, 250)]spin rating: M-H[/background]

[background=rgb(250, 250, 250)]dimples: 360[/background]

[background=rgb(250, 250, 250)]country: KOR [/background]

[background=rgb(250, 250, 250)]manufacturer: Nassau Golf Co., Ltd.[/background]
  • ExProGoingBackExProGoingBack Members Posts: 1,096
    Is that Nassau golf co in Freeport NY?
  • larciellarciel I play for eagle Members Posts: 2,247 ✭✭
    Hmm, Nassau was a big sports equip company back in 90s. I didn't know they were still around.

Should be either one of two

http://www.seoulnassau.co.kr/IF

http://www.seoulnassau.co.kr/ProCyber

/loses interest
  • lopey986lopey986 ClubWRX Posts: 2,211 ✭✭
    larciel wrote:

Hmm, Nassau was a big sports equip company back in 90s. I didn't know they were still around.

/loses interest

It's all about price point. If they are dirt cheap i'll still be interested. People love VICE golf balls even though they are just rebranded balls that are sold under 10 different names.
  • pappaf2pappaf2 Members Posts: 3,471 ✭✭
    lopey986 wrote:

larciel wrote:

/loses interest

It's all about price point. If they are dirt cheap i'll still be interested. People love VICE golf balls even though they are just rebranded balls that are sold under 10 different names.

I'd say 24 urethane balls for $30 is about as cheap as it could ever get.
  • jeffcjeffc Members Posts: 763 ✭✭
    larciel wrote:

/loses interest

don't think so. The Kirkland ball has 360 dimples, those have 332.
  • mokedaddymokedaddy Members Posts: 1,248 ✭✭
    edited Sep 26, 2016 #88
    lol
    TM M3 9 GD Tour AD GP6x
    TM M3 15 GD Tour AD TP7x
    TM M3 19 GD Tour AD MJ8x
    Ping I200, IBlade 4-P KBS TOUR V 125 S+
    Ping Glide 2.0 50, 55, 60 KBS TOUR V 125 S+  - Heel grind, WRX grind
    OG Bettinardi BB1 332g
    I'd venture to say maybe that company is just the plant they're made but it could be a Kirkland only design?
    What's in my bag:
  • The Chicken ConnoisseurThe Chicken Connoisseur The Pengest Munch Banned Posts: 3,732
    So based on this info for you ball experts, is this more of a standard tour ball, or closer to an "X" variety?
    I would say this is gonna be a soft low compression ball, not a V1X or TPX variety since that would appeal to more people
    What's in my bag: