My New Serge Deschamps Blade

scotchblade ·  
scotchbladescotchblade Members  2385WRX Points: 0Posts: 2,385
With Pics
Had the pleasure of obtaining one of Serge Deschamps' putters, which arrived yesterday. Took it out for a spin today and am very pleased. What I found so appealing about his blade design is it's clean, simple lines. A classy and elegant look that gets noticed. A couple of people asked me about it on the practice green. The head is made of brass and provides a buttery soft feel. You can order either center shaft or heel shaft models, specify head weight and choose your finish, sightlines / dots. Turnaround is fast and Serge keeps you updated constantly, including sending pics of progress. First rate customer service. As an added bonus, the price is right. One word of caution - Serge puts less loft on his flatstick than standard, so if you forward press, you may want to discuss this with him.

If you are looking for something other than an Anser style with classic, traditional stylings, this is a good way to go.

Serge Deschamps

I went with a center shaft, antique finish with a 355G head.
Posted:

Comments

• nobreak1970nobreak1970 Members  586WRX Points: 0Posts: 586
    THAT is a sharp simple putter man! I like.

Oh, forgot to let you know...your avatar is creepin me out....it's like it's looking at me and judging me!!!!! image/wink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

haha
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • scotchbladescotchblade Members  2385WRX Points: 0Posts: 2,385
    nobreak1970 wrote on Jan 17 2009, 09:53 PM:
    Oh, forgot to let you know...your avatar is creepin me out....it's like it's looking at me and judging me!!!!! image/wink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

haha

That's "McLovin" from the movie Superbad! Will be making the switch to a more golf themed avatar soon. image/smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
    Posted:
  • nobreak1970nobreak1970 Members  586WRX Points: 0Posts: 586
    Man I have seen that avatar for months now, and I never clued into McLovin!!!!!!

MY GOD I thought it was you!!!! ROTFLMAO...I gotta put the beer down.

image/drinks.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':drinks:' />
    Posted:
  • sergizmosergizmo Members  2763WRX Points: 156Posts: 2,763 Titanium Tees
    I'm happy to hear it arrived safe and sound and that you like it scotchblade! I look forward to any further updates and feedback you may have.
    Posted:
  • TM golf guyTM golf guy Members  9985WRX Points: 1Posts: 9,985 Titanium Tees
    Beautiful putter. I really like that finish. Please keep us up to date on how she rolls for you.
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.