Refinish for a fit face (Bettinardi ?)

Shoop31 ·  
Shoop31Shoop31 Members  390WRX Points: 0Posts: 390
Was thinking of sending my bc1 for a oil can refinish, possibly BOS (I pm'd Lamont and didn't get a response).

Will the plating be a difficulty on the Bettinardi regarding the fit face? Thanks for ya'lls help.

Tom
Posted:

Comments

• knudson81knudson81 My WITB is $100 but my swing is $.50 Marshals, Media Staffer  3262WRX Points: 295Posts: 3,262 Marshals
    The Oil Can finish is not plated on. Should have no problem with those small area in that F.I.T. Face. Send LaMont an email, he doesn't respond to PM's very well. Email him and you should have a response the next day.

Could someone chime in on LaMont's email?
    Posted:
    Make sure to follow Two Guys Talking Golf!

Instagram + Twitter + iTunes + SoundCloud

tg2_badgeV2_125.jpg
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • Shoop31Shoop31 Members  390WRX Points: 0Posts: 390
    I understood it as the black finish on the black carbon Bettinardi's is plated. Thanks for your help.
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.