Looking for 8802 blade style putter, HELP NEEDED!

2»

Comments

• G WoodG Wood Members  1WRX Points: 0Posts: 1
    You might want to consider a Ram Tom Watson autograph model. It is a forged blade and very similar to the 8802 or Palmer "The Standard". I see 'em on Ebay occasionally.
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • Funder80Funder80 Members  10WRX Points: 0Posts: 10
    +1 for the Rife Bimini. I got the Collectors series in the mail today and the setup is perfect on this club. I also have the YES! Sophia 8802 style putter and the Bimini blows it away in terms of address. The lie and loft on the Bimini is perfect for anyone that may tend to push or pull blades of this style.
    Posted:
  • dpb5031dpb5031 Jupiter, FLMembers  5836WRX Points: 1,396Posts: 5,836 Titanium Tees
    jphilbeck wrote on Jan 19 2009, 12:49 AM:
    This one is an absolute beauty. Miura KM350

http://miuragolf.com/series57_putter-km350.asp

2008putter-km350-back.jpg

Wow...that is a sweet looking blade!
    Posted:
    USGA Index: ~1

WITB:
    Ping G410 LST 9 degree - Tour AD IZ 6x
    Taylormade M2 Tour 15 Fujikura Pro TourSpec 73 
    Kasco K2K 33 - UST Axivcore 65 Tour Green 
    Callaway RazrX Tour 4h - Tour 95 shaft
    Ping i200 5-UW (2 flat) - Nippon Modus 105X
    Taylormade HiToe 54 (bent to 55 & 2 flat)
    Taylormade HiToe 64 (Bent to 62 & 2 flat)
    Palmer AP30R putter (circa 1960s)
    Taylormade TP5X Ball
  • HoosierGolferHoosierGolfer Members  1718WRX Points: 0Posts: 1,718
    As a longtime player and collector of traditional heel shafted putters I would say your choice is pretty much endless. There are a ton of options out there both old and new.

My current gamers are either a 1995 black oxide SC Napa or a American Classic Napa but I played part of last year with a Yes Nicky which I like a lot. Price is fair also at around $130.

I just purchased a Rife Bimini but have yet to have it on the course. I have seen nothing but good reveiws on that one so I look forward to giving it a go.
    Posted:
  • justoddjustodd Chief Members  636WRX Points: 0Posts: 636
    I just recently bought the Miura KM-350 and could not be happier. It has the best feel of any putter I have tried. The foged head is so soft and responsive, and lokking down at it at adress is very pleasing to the eye
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.