Torching Ping Anser3

tibste ·  
tibstetibste Members  136WRX Points: 0Posts: 136
Hello, does anybody know what happen if you try to torch a Manganese Bronze putter like an old ping anser3?

thanks.

tibste
Posted:

Comments

• bbeard10bbeard10 Members  485WRX Points: 55Posts: 485 Greens
    Ive never tried it but I do know that BeCu and MnBronze putters, in powder form, are known carcinogens. They are dangerous to work with and you should contact a chemist. My thought is if your not breathing in anything rising of the putter or lick it or something stupid to that degree, you should be fine.
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • mat562mat562 My ex had an irrational phobia of salad cream. Honestly. Members  10967WRX Points: 198Posts: 10,967 Titanium Tees
    What are you looking to achieve with the putter?

If you're aiming to darken it to a patina there are ways to artificially accelerate the process that produce good results.
    Posted:
  • wildwilly911wildwilly911 Members  2750WRX Points: 0Posts: 2,750
    dont do it, it doesnt do much. theres alot of way to change the color but a torch isnt a good one
    Posted:
  • bbeard10bbeard10 Members  485WRX Points: 55Posts: 485 Greens
    Wildwilly, not to threadjack or anything, but what is your avatar picture of?
    Posted:
  • wildwilly911wildwilly911 Members  2750WRX Points: 0Posts: 2,750
    groove sharpener i sell here
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.