Just recieved my Bettinardi C-03H....

GBgolfcoach ·  
GBgolfcoachGBgolfcoach Members  196WRX Points: 0Posts: 196
Pretty darn good shape....few little dings...here is my problem...the grip on it is a @ Thumb Light grip....anybody have insight about these gripes or should i just get a Mizuno OEM grip or some other gripe...putter feels great
Posted:

Comments

• Capt.happyCapt.happy Members  91WRX Points: 0Posts: 91
    Try an Iomic grip. Have one on mine and really like it.
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • GBgolfcoachGBgolfcoach Members  196WRX Points: 0Posts: 196
    Venno, thanks.......I did go to local golf shop and the ordered me a OEM gripe (blue), but i like the black hexagon Bettinardi grip..when I recieved it from ebay seller , it had a 2-thumb grip on it..that was not for me...can i go to bettinardi website to get these grips?
    Posted:
  • djl0657djl0657 Members  353WRX Points: 0Posts: 353
    Before I traded my C01H BETTINARDI, I went to their site to locate a replacement WINN grip for the original equipment grip. They have a variety of BETTINARDI specific grips on the BETTINARDI site, but not the ones that are specific to the MIZUNO/BETTINARDI putters. I e-mailed MIZUNO and was told to contact a local BETTINARDI dealer to order the blue, honeycomb grip. The putter is at the golf shop traded, end of problem.
    Posted:
  • MchSt805MchSt805 Members  2101WRX Points: 0Posts: 2,101
    Venno wrote on Jan 19 2009, 06:30 PM:
    There are some nice new Bettinardi Golf Pride Rubber Grips as well....some pics below for those who dont know what I am referring to. I prefer the one with the Hex B, it is a pro only style...although the Bee is starting to grow on me more and more.

That black Hex B grip is amzing! I don't mean it's looks (well it does look good), but the feel is nearly perfect to me. Same size as the Cameron Studio Design (dancing Cameron some people would call it) or the blacked out Pingman (Tiger style), but it seems slightly tackier and softer to me. That could just be in my head though too, it may be the exact same as the Studio Design? I know they're Golf Pride.
    Posted:
    [font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif]Driver: Ping G30
    3-Wood: Exotics E8
    Hybrid: Adams Idea Pro
    Irons: TaylorMade R7
    Wedges: Scratch 1018
    Putter: Scotty Cameron Red X5[/font]
  • yoshiod9yoshiod9 Copper? Nice... Members  1104WRX Points: 60Handicap: 6.6Posts: 1,104 Platinum Tees
    oh, if i owned a bett, i'd pick up that bee grip in an instant. that just looks hot.
    Posted:
  • GBgolfcoachGBgolfcoach Members  196WRX Points: 0Posts: 196
    Mchst...you always have good input...my friend at his golf shop ordered me a mizuno bettinardi grip..but saw the hexagon and I think i'll get one of those. I'll pay the price for a good grip
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • BEND OF THE RIVER GCBEND OF THE RIVER GC Charter Members  6562WRX Points: 66Posts: 6,562 Titanium Tees
    Good looking grips, I am gonna have to get a Bet really soon!
    Posted:
    TM M1 Kurokage shaft
    TM RBZ 3 wood stock Ozik shaft
    TM R11 4 wood Fujikura Rombax 6X07
    TM RBZ with Oban Revenge shaft
    Ping G irons 4-UW
    Nike VR 56*
    Nike VR 60*
    Black Lab oil can 350g custom grind by Geo
    Ping 4 Under carry bag
  • bm303bm303 Members  552WRX Points: 0Posts: 552
    Word around is that the Iomic's are great. I personally use a Midsize Winn and I think it's a great grip. When I buy a new putter(probably c-03h) I plan on getting an Iomic white midsize for it. Good luck!
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.