YES Abbie

mjwidell ·  
mjwidellmjwidell Members  775WRX Points: 87Handicap: +1Posts: 775 Golden Tee
Any users out there?
I got along very well with the Callie and sold it awhile back to a buddy and have been bouncing from putter to putter. I just can't get away from the fact that I putt better with the C Grooves and I've always liked a MidSlant neck. Thus, the Abbie sounds like the perfect solution (and it's forged) but there hasn't been more than a thread or two on here with very few impressions. Is it just because no one has bought this putter? This just seems like my answered dream. Can current/former users help me out? Thoughts?
Posted:
'16 Taylormade M2 Tour Issue 9.5* TZ6X
Cobra F9 14.5* Evenflow Blue 75X
TM P790 UDI 18* ADDI 95X
Srixon Z945 4-PW Modus 130X
Cleveland RX4 RTG 50*/54*/58* S400
TM Spider Ghost S

Comments

• soflasofla Members  1694WRX Points: 124Posts: 1,694 Platinum Tees
    Had it and loved it. Sold it to satisfy my ho-ness. It had a great feel to it and the C grooves are as advertised. Had a Victoria II before and the feel was night and day (although the Victoria II was real good too). I guess I just wanted a change. My problem is I sold it to a regular in my foursome so I have to look at it all the time. It has 355 gram head which was real nice. It is silver and I often got comments on what a great looking putter it was. Man I got to get another one
    Posted:
    Titleist T3
    Titleist TS2 16.5
    Srixon H85 19 & 22
    Titleist T200 5-GW
    Titleist SM6 54 & 58
    Scotty Cameron Special Select Newport 2
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • mjwidellmjwidell Members  775WRX Points: 87Handicap: +1Posts: 775 Golden Tee
    Anyone else...it seems like very few people have played with this putter.
    Posted:
    '16 Taylormade M2 Tour Issue 9.5* TZ6X
    Cobra F9 14.5* Evenflow Blue 75X
    TM P790 UDI 18* ADDI 95X
    Srixon Z945 4-PW Modus 130X
    Cleveland RX4 RTG 50*/54*/58* S400
    TM Spider Ghost S
  • Ty_WebbTy_Webb New YorkMembers  3225WRX Points: 432Handicap: +0.9Posts: 3,225 Titanium Tees
    I have one and really like it. I used to have a Callie (still do tbh) and found that very easy to line up, but the feel wasn't that great. The Abbie seems to kill both birds with the one stone, which is great. Haven't tried the Callie Forged, but so far as I can see, the only difference is in the colour and the mid-slant.
    Posted:
    Ping G400 LST 9° Diamana white 63x
    Ping G410 LST 3 wood Diamana Thump
    Taylor Made UDI 2 iron Diamana Tensei white 90TX
    Titleist 714CB 3, 4
    Titleist 714MB 5-PW
    Ping Glide 2.0 Stealth 52 and 56 WS
    Scotty Cameron Newport 2

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.