Scotty Squareback weight removal

millboy ·  
millboymillboy Members  84WRX Points: 60Posts: 84 Fairways
I have a squareback and was just curious if anyone had taken their weights out to modify them. I would like to know if the 10g weights are hollow and how difficult it is to remove the weights. I am hoping to add weight without the down time.
Posted:

Comments

• BuzzkillBuzzkill Marshals  7097WRX Points: 532Handicap: 3Posts: 7,097 Marshals
    There's a thread on this site that talks about removing weights on studio selects. Some have used the tips of needle nose pliers and others have recommended using snap ring pliers. One of the forum also stated that you can place a nickel (weighs 10 grams I think) under the weight but I don't know if your weights are the same size as the Newport line. Hope some of this helps.
    Posted:
    Minimalist Bag!
    Handicap:  3

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.