F2 Hamilton

golfboyblues ·  
golfboybluesgolfboyblues golfboybluesMembers  11WRX Points: 0Posts: 11
Anyone tried this putter? I don't usually fall for infomericals but this one held my interest and I purchased one. Only been able to use it on carpet since it is 24* and 7" of snow where I live.

Has a good "feel" and I like the way it sets up. Easy to align.
Posted:

Comments

• siroissirois Members  191WRX Points: 0Posts: 191
    Which F2 one of Hamilton putters? The regular ones or the big luv prototype? If you're looking for some info on the big luv you can find some info here:

http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/index.php?sh...&hl=big+luv

Eric
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • golfboybluesgolfboyblues golfboyblues Members  11WRX Points: 0Posts: 11
    It is the HM-4 model.
    Posted:
  • djl0657djl0657 Members  353WRX Points: 0Posts: 353
    I located one at an on-line site for a reduced price and bought it (the blade version). I tried a few weight combinations and spent some time on the putting green with it and was surprised that I liked it as much as I did, BUT found the quality of the head to be suspect (very rough edges and a finish work on the back of the putter, the insert part was fine). I also didn't care for the way the face was toed in at address. I used to have a tendency to pull putts and this gave me nightmares; the thought of a must make with the face set so far left. The one that I bought had a see through putter grip (don't see them much lately), didn't care much for it either. All in all, not my favorite putter.

When I bought my TM BURNER five wood, I took the HAMILTON along for trade fodder and the shop gave me nearly what I paid for it at the reduced price. It was not among the used putters on my last visit, so someone bought it. Not horrible, just not to my liking.
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.