Proto Rossa?!?!

tourdeep ·  
tourdeeptourdeep Members  65WRX Points: 0Posts: 65
<div class="IPBDescription">Is this the next Corza...</div>I was wondering if anyone had any info on this putter. I haven't seen any thing posted, so figured I'd ask.<br />
<br />
Thanks<br />
<br />
rss_img_Sony%202009%20Tuesday%20130.jpg
Posted:
Adams XTD 9.5
Adam Fast 12ls
Adams Idea Pro 3&4
Bridgestone J40 CB 4-PW
Bridgestone J40 56 & 60
TM Monza Corsa #1

Comments

• ram01002ram01002 Members  1951WRX Points: 157Posts: 1,951 Platinum Tees
    I think somebody posted that this is the new Spider proto, but that may be speculation (it may be a new putter altogether).
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • mattl2787mattl2787 Members  1245WRX Points: 0Posts: 1,245
    Just like the last Spider, it's too busy in my opinion. At least TaylorMade did something right with their putters in the Kia Ma series.
    Posted:
  • tourdeeptourdeep Members  65WRX Points: 0Posts: 65
    I love my Corza and found that I don't like how the Spider weight ports are space farther out then the width of the face. I had heard from a good source that they may have a Corza II in the pipe line, but who know with TM.
    Posted:
    Adams XTD 9.5
    Adam Fast 12ls
    Adams Idea Pro 3&4
    Bridgestone J40 CB 4-PW
    Bridgestone J40 56 & 60
    TM Monza Corsa #1

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.