Never Compromise Milled Series

hack ·  
hackhack Members  719WRX Points: 60Posts: 719 Bunkers
Tour or Prototypes???
I just picked up a NC Milled series putter and it is quite different in apperance than the others I have seen in the past. There is no weight or model # on the sole, just "Milled Series" near the toe and the NC logo and name near the center. The pocket only has the NC logo and it is milled in there and is not a foil addition. Also, it does not have either a site line or site dot and the black finish is quite flat.

This putter looks like the Milled #7, but again it is w/o and designation.

Anyone know if there were tour or proto models made of this series?
Posted:
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• nobreak1970nobreak1970 Members  586WRX Points: 0Posts: 586
    image/worth.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':worth:' />

Always wanted to do that....image/wink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

It's actually because I just want to see that bad boy!(I am sure other's here WILL identify that putter from their mind and answer your question.)

John
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • hackhack Members  719WRX Points: 60Posts: 719 Bunkers
    nobreak1970 wrote on Jan 23 2009, 06:44 PM:
    image/worth.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':worth:' />

Always wanted to do that....image/wink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

It's actually because I just want to see that bad boy!(I am sure other's here WILL identify that putter from their mind and answer your question.)

John

I'll get some up shortly...just opened it up and had to run out to dinner.
    Posted:
    some quick pics:

IMG_0472.jpg

IMG_0473.jpg

IMG_0482.jpg

IMG_0484.jpg
    Posted:
  • nobreak1970nobreak1970 Members  586WRX Points: 0Posts: 586
    SHARP!

That's got to be my favorite of all the NC putters. Very simple, no transformer-like gadgets...just nice and milled and simple.

Great pickup!

Enjoy it.

John
    Posted:
  • hollabachgthollabachgt Members  722WRX Points: 163Handicap: 2.0Posts: 722 Golden Tee
    looks just like the putter David Toms was using last week a the Sony
    Posted:
  • BDLzBDLz DON'T DRINK THE KOOL AID! Members  1117WRX Points: 0Posts: 1,117
    I think it just might be an older version of the Milled Series that you see more frequently. I think I remember these being @ retail, but they later changed the graphics on the sole and in the cavity. Might be wrong, and I'm sure someone knows better than me.

BDLz
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
    tried it out today and it feels awesome...i think it will get to share some playing time with the Mills.
    Posted:
  • agentphilagentphil Members  157WRX Points: 3Posts: 157 Bunkers
    I think that may be from tour stock. As soon as the milled series went to retail they had a tungsten weight on the sole. Maybe someone else could confirm.
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.