Nickent Tour Proto Milled Putter Available at Nickent Shop

Pinehurst1999 ·  
Pinehurst1999Pinehurst1999 Members  2173WRX Points: 0Posts: 2,173
It is on back-order, but you can purchase it already!!!
It is available in the Nickent online store directly linked to the Nickent website. There are not many pictures of the putter except for the ones that have been circulating for a while now. I guess this is in line for the release at the PGA show later this week. I hope they get more of the new stuff up on here like the 3dx driver. The driver is shown in the Senior set and Ladies set, but not as an individual club. Glad to see that these putters are finally going to get released this year after all the positive feedback last year.

http://www.shopatron.com/product/part_numb...0.43003.0.0.0.0
Posted:

Comments

• alcap26alcap26 Charter Members  1379WRX Points: 142Posts: 1,379 Platinum Tees
    It would be nice if you could see the different models.
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • Pinehurst1999Pinehurst1999 Members  2173WRX Points: 0Posts: 2,173
    I agree...not even a description of the models yet.
    Posted:
  • kinneywhatkinneywhat Members  723WRX Points: 55Posts: 723 Golden Tee
    Looks nice. Remind me a lot of a Rife Aussie.
    Posted:
  • BEND OF THE RIVER GCBEND OF THE RIVER GC Charter Members  6562WRX Points: 66Posts: 6,562 Titanium Tees
    Nothing special...

e370913fd81f8bf483838455e19cf8fd.jpg
    Posted:
    TM M1 Kurokage shaft
    TM RBZ 3 wood stock Ozik shaft
    TM R11 4 wood Fujikura Rombax 6X07
    TM RBZ with Oban Revenge shaft
    Ping G irons 4-UW
    Nike VR 56*
    Nike VR 60*
    Black Lab oil can 350g custom grind by Geo
    Ping 4 Under carry bag
  • 307golf307golf Powder River, Let'er Buck! Members  1408WRX Points: 55Posts: 1,408 Bunkers
    You can tell that its nothing special just by looking at a photo?
    Posted:
  • Pinehurst1999Pinehurst1999 Members  2173WRX Points: 0Posts: 2,173
    And it is only a back photo at that. How can you say that without the face shown.
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.