Golfers in Denver area

tucc916tucc916 Mile High LeftyMembers Posts: 8
Hey what's up guys? I am just trying to find some golfers in the Denver area who like to play once or twice a week. My regular golf group was dismantled due to one guy moving out of state and the other not playing as much due to injury. My schedule is pretty flexible and I like to play mostly on weekday mornings.

If you are down to hit the links or even practice sessions on the range on a regular basis let me know.
Tagged:

Comments

• seven deweyseven dewey Posts: 522 ✭✭
    Only golf I can play weekday mornings are in my dreams.
    [font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif] [/font]
  • DTown3011DTown3011 #DTown3011 ClubWRX Posts: 3,553 ClubWRX
    I can play one weekday morning a week usually depending on the day I choose to work from home.
    Rogue 10.5* MRC Tensei CK Pro Blue 60S
    Rogue SZ 15* MRC Tensei CK Pro Blue 70S
    Rogue 3h 19* KBS Hybrid Prototype 85S
    Apex '14 #4-PW KBS Tour 120 Matte Black
    MD4 Raw 50-S/56-X/60-S KBS 610 120
    Odyssey MXM-V #7 "Tank" @ 38"
    Callaway '18 Chrome Soft X Truvis
  • masamitsumasamitsu Members Posts: 2,482 ✭✭
    Weekday morning are no good - work. I do try to get out after work for a quick 9 and play most weekends.
    Mizuno JPX900 EvoIII S (weights center channel port 1 & 2)
    Mizuno GT190 Atmos Blue 6S
    Mizuno CLK 19* Speeder EVO HB S
    Titleist 4i AMT S300
    Mizuno JPX 900 Forged 5-G KBS Tour
    Mizuno S18 54.8/58.8
    Carbon Ringo 1/4
    Balls : 2017 ProV1x / KSig / Vice Pro+
  • cantbreak80cantbreak80 Members Posts: 2
    edited Jun 1, 2015 #5
    I usually have several spots available for my twice weekly Skins game.

The game includes Gross and Net Skins, CTPs and a flighted stroke play game (gross and net).

I attempt to pair players with similar skills so the group can have their own side game if desired.

The weather's getting nice, so...get out there!

www.razzgolf.org
  • Sir edward of putternutSir edward of putternut DARTH SMUG Members Posts: 1,365 ✭✭
    tucc916 wrote:

Hey what's up guys? I am just trying to find some golfers in the Denver area who like to play once or twice a week. My regular golf group was dismantled due to one guy moving out of state and the other not playing as much due to injury. My schedule is pretty flexible and I like to play mostly on weekday mornings.

If you are down to hit the links or even practice sessions on the range on a regular basis let me know.

I play twice a week, usually weds thurs or Sunday and hit the range a few times as well. I moved from Chicago a couple years ago so I usually play all by my lonesome. Definitely interested.
    Mizuno mp-5(px 5.5, 4-pw)
    Adams Pro 19'
    Hogan 51,55
    Callaway 60 pm grind
    Byron Morgan 007
    Callaway EpicSZ 9.0
    Mizuno JPX 900 3w

• countach711countach711 Posts: 77 ✭✭

tucc916 wrote:

I play twice a week, usually weds thurs or Sunday and hit the range a few times as well. I moved from Chicago a couple years ago so I usually play all by my lonesome. Definitely interested.

I'm trying to play once or twice a week as well. If you guys haven't found last minute golfer dot com you should check it out. It really is last minute though, times are only available for that day and the next, but there are some great courses and incredible prices ($20 at Arrowhead). Part of the problem is at the better courses you will need at least two players. None of my friends play so I'd be up for partners! Let me know.
  • jacobEDGEjacobEDGE Members Posts: 1,984 ✭✭
    I can basically only afford to play once a week, walking. Unless it's a good deal via Golfnow or something.

I also work a typical 9-5, Monday-Friday job, so Saturday & Sundays are my only open days.

But I'd be down to play! I typically end up going alone and being paired with strangers. So if I could meet some people on here to play with, that'd be pretty cool.