GIVEAWAY: Vokey SM8 60* Wedge- ENTER HERE, PING Heppler Anser 2 Putter- ENTER HERE.

Tampa Golf

ctgolfer21 ·  
ctgolfer21ctgolfer21 Members  49WRX Points: 0Posts: 49
Im goin on vacation to tampa next week and i was wondering if anyone on here could reccommend any courses for me to play in that area. i was looking to play some outside the resort and it seems like there are just tons of courses to choose from. btw im staying at saddlebrook resort.
Posted:

Comments

• tparifftpariff Members  3869WRX Points: 56Posts: 3,869 Titanium Tees
    I've lived in Tampa for 10 years and can give you a few recommendations:<br />
    <br />
    1. Lexington Oaks - just a few minutes from Saddlebrook<br />
    2. Lake Jovita - semi private, located a bit further north of Saddlebrook on I-75. 36 holes. Usually in very nice condition, but might still be a bit pricey this time of year.<br />
    3. Plantation Palms - Land O' Lakes area, not too far from Saddlebrook<br />
    4. Heritage Isles - New Tampa area<br />
    5. TPC at Tampa Bay - Lutz, about 20-25 minutes from Saddlebrook<br />
    <br />
    I'm not ranking these courses in order, but just as they came to mind. Have fun on your trip!
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • ctgolfer21ctgolfer21 Members  49WRX Points: 0Posts: 49
    thanks for the help!<br />
    <br />
    lexington oaks, lake jovita and heritage isles are 3 courses that look pretty good. have u played any of them before? I'm just wondering what condition they're in and how junior friendly/how crowded the courses are.<br />
    thanks
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.