Could Use A Laugh....

Medic

A recent scientific study has found that women who gain a few pounds generally live longer than the men who mention it.

Ping G425 Max Driver 12 (0 Flat) - Aldila Ascent Red 50 Stiff (46")
TaylorMade AeroBurner Mini Driver 16 - Matrix Speed RUL-Z 60 Stiff
Ping G410 7wd 20.5 (0 Flat) - Alta CB 65 Stiff (43")
Ping G410 9wd 23.5 (0 Flat) - Alta CB 65 Stiff (42.5")
Ping G425 6h 30 (0 Flat) - Alta CB 70 Stiff
PXG 0311P Gen3 6-P (2 Deg Weak, 1 Deg Flat) - True Temper Elevate 95 S /

Ping i200 6-P Orange Dot (2 Deg Weak, 2 Deg Flat) - True Temper XP 95 S
Ping Glide 4.0 52-12 S, 56-10 Eye2, and 60-10 S Orange Dot (2 Deg Flat) - Ping Z-Z115 Wedge
PXG Blackjack 36" - SuperStroker Flatso 2.0

So an anatomy professor felt like he was losing the women's interest in the class so he decided for the next class he was going to engage the very plain girl who always sits in the first row.

"So today we are going to explore involuntary muscle spasms. And everyone likes sex, so..."

The professor continues, "Susan, do you know what your ***hole is doing when you are having an or***sm?"

"Yes I do. Usually playing golf."

Please remove if this too "colorful"

My buddy used to blow his nose on the ball washer towel, and to this day I can't touch one, even if I'm 1200 miles away from the scene of the crime....lol

That is on par with taking a leak on the collar of the green, worse even as it is guaranteed many people are going to touch it.

Your buddy sounds like a d-bag.

A guy walks into the confessional and say 'Father, I have to confess, I was unfaithful with the new girl in town'. Father says 'say 10 Hail Marys and don't do it again.

Week 2, another man confesses 'Father, I've been unfaithful with the new girl in town, her name in NookieGreen'. Father says 'say 10 Hail Marys and don't do it again.

Week 3, same thing...'Father, the new girl in town, NookieGreen is beautiful and I broke my wedding vows....' Father '10 Hail Marys...'

The following Sunday, the Father is preparing for the Sermon when the Church door opens and this beautiful red head steps in. She's wearing a green dress, with green gloves, green hat and shiny green shoes. As she walked to the front pew, the men were wide mouthed, the ladies all whispered to eachother.

Sitting in the front pew, she crosses her legs (think Basic Instinct), no underwear....the Father gasps and wonders aloud 'Is that NookieGreen?' One of the alter buys says 'no Father, it's just the reflection from her shoes'

Two drunks stumble out of a bar...one asks, "is that the Sun or the Moon?" the other replies. "beats me, I don't live around here."

Currently ITB

[u]Irons[/u]
- Wilson Staff F5 4-G
[u]Wedges[/u]
- Vokey 52 deg
- Fourteen 56 deg
- Mizuno 60 deg
[u]Fairway[/u]
- Callaway XR 3
[u]Driver[/u]
- Cobra King LTD Black
[u]Putter[/u]
- Bobby Grace "The Snyper"

Dying is a lot like camping. I don't want to do it.

Callaway        Paradym  Hzrdus Silver 

Callaway        Epic Flash 3 & 5 fw  Even Flow Green   
TM                   M4   4 & 5 hybrid  Atmos 

TM                  P790  6-PW Recoil ESX

PING               Glide 3.0  50, 56, 60  

TM                  Spider cs  Golf Pride P Only Blue Star 

The Streetlight Effect:

"
A policeman sees a drunk man searching for something under a streetlight and asks what he's up to. He says he lost his keys and they both look under the streetlight together. After a few minutes the policeman asks if he is sure he lost them here, and the drunk replies, no, and that he lost them in the park. The policeman asks why he is searching here, and the drunk replies, "The light is better here
".

I always loved this one because it's extremely applicable at work where we often waste time focusing on the wrong thing simply because it's easier than tackling the difficult problems.

Ping Glide 4.0 52-12 S, 56-10 Eye2, and 60-10 S Orange Dot (2 Deg Flat) - Ping Z-Z115 Wedge

Guy gets up for his weekly early, first off Saturday morning tee time, walks outside and it is pouring rain. Goes back in, walks upstairs and snuggles next to his wife, kisses her neck and says "It's really coming down out there". Half awake she snuggles back and says "I know, can you believe my idiot husband is playing golf in this?"

Have you heard about the cannibal that passed his brother in the forest?

Callaway Epic with Fujikura 62s in 45.25 set at 12.5*
Taylormade Rbz FW (17*)
Callaway X-Hot Pro 20* Hybrid
Callaway Steelhead 4-PW w/KBS 90s
Titleist Vokey 50*
Titleist Vokey SM-6 56*
Titleist Vokey SM-6 60-08 M
Tad Moore TM-1 35"
Callaway Chrome Soft

Three golfing partners died in a car wreck and went to heaven. Upon arrival they discover the most beautiful golf course they have ever seen. St. Peter tells them that they are all welcome to play the course, but he cautions them that there is only one rule: Don't hit the ducks during your first three months here.

The men all have blank expressions, and finally one of them asks, "The ducks? "Yes," St. Peter replies, "There are thousands of ducks walking around the course, and if one gets hit, he quacks, then the one next to him quacks and soon they're all quacking to beat the band. It really breaks the tranquility, and If you hit one of the ducks, you'll be punished, Otherwise everything is yours to enjoy. ”

Upon entering the course, the men noted that there were indeed large numbers of ducks everywhere. Within fifteen minutes, one of the guys hit a duck. The duck quacks, the one next to it quacked and soon here was a deafening roar of duck quacks.

St. Peter walked up with an extremely homely woman in tow and asks, "Who hit the duck?” The guy who had done it admitted, "I did.” St. Peter immediately pulled out a pair of handcuffs and cuffed the man's right hand to the homely woman's left hand. "I told you not to hit the ducks," he said. "Now you'll be handcuffed together for eternity.”

The other two men were very cautious not to hit any ducks, but a couple of weeks later, one of them accidentally did. The quacks were as deafening as before, and within minutes St. Peter walked up with an even uglier woman. He cuffed the man's right hand to the homely woman's left hand. "I told you not to hit the ducks," he said; "Now you'll be handcuffed together for eternity.”

The third man was extremely careful. Some days he wouldn't even play for fear of even nudging a duck. After three months, he still hadn't hit a duck. St. Peter walked up to the man at the end of the three months, and had with him a knock-out, gorgeous woman - the most beautiful woman the man had ever seen. St. Peter smiled at the man and then, without a word, handcuffed him to the beautiful woman and walked off.

The man, knowing that he would be handcuffed to this woman for eternity, let out a contented sigh and said aloud, "I wonder what I did to deserve this?"

The woman responds, "I don't know about you, but I hit a duck."

Why are frogs so happy? They eat watever bugs them! What do you call a woman with a frog on her head? Lilly. Whats a frogs favorite game? It's croak-et! What do headmasters and bullfrogs have in common? Both have big heads that consist mostly of mouth! What's the difference between a cat and a frog? A Cat has nine lives but a Frog croaks every night! What do you get when you cross a frog and a pig? A lifetime ban from the Muppet Show studio. How do frogs manage to lay so many eggs? They sit eggsaminations! Why are frogs so good at basketball? Because they always make jump shots. How do frogs die? They kermit suicide! What is the difference between a frog and a horny toad? One says ribbit ribbit, and thie other one says rub-it rub-it! What kind of shoes do frogs wear? Open toad! What do you call a talking frog? A quantum leap. What's a frogs favorite flower? A croakus! What do you call a frog hanging from a ceiling? Mistletoad. How do you make frog legs? In a croak=pot. Whats the preferred car of frogs? The Beetle. What do you get if you cross a frog and a dog? A croaker spaniel! What do you get when you cross a gator and a poison frog? A croakadile. What do you call an illegally parked frog? Toad. What do you call a rich frog? A golf blooded amphibian! What do toads drink? Croak-a-cola! What do you get if you cross a frog with a ferry? A hoppercraft! Why didn't the frog park on the side of the road? He was afraid of getting toad! What is worse than finding a maggot in your apple? Finding half an apple! Where do frogs keep there money? In the riverbanks! What do frogs drink? Hot croako! What do you get if cross a science fiction film with a toad? Star Warts! What kind of shoes to frogs like? Open toad sandals!

source: http://www.jokes4us.com/animaljokes/frogjokes.html

Driver: Callaway Paradym 9 set to 10 Draw

3W Callaway  Epic Flash

5w Callaway Epic Flash
Hybrids: 4-5 Epic Flash    
               6-7 Big Bertha 

7 Ping G430 played as an 8 

Irons: PXG Gen4 XP 9-GW

Wedges: PXG 0311 52 56 degree Forged

Putter: Odyssey Rossie Pro 2.0 

Why are frogs so happy? They eat watever bugs them! What do you call a woman with a frog on her head? Lilly. Whats a frogs favorite game? It's croak-et! What do headmasters and bullfrogs have in common? Both have big heads that consist mostly of mouth! What's the difference between a cat and a frog? A Cat has nine lives but a Frog croaks every night! What do you get when you cross a frog and a pig? A lifetime ban from the Muppet Show studio. How do frogs manage to lay so many eggs? They sit eggsaminations! Why are frogs so good at basketball? Because they always make jump shots. How do frogs die? They kermit suicide! What is the difference between a frog and a horny toad? One says ribbit ribbit, and thie other one says rub-it rub-it! What kind of shoes do frogs wear? Open toad! What do you call a talking frog? A quantum leap. What's a frogs favorite flower? A croakus! What do you call a frog hanging from a ceiling? Mistletoad. How do you make frog legs? In a croak=pot. Whats the preferred car of frogs? The Beetle. What do you get if you cross a frog and a dog? A croaker spaniel! What do you get when you cross a gator and a poison frog? A croakadile. What do you call an illegally parked frog? Toad. What do you call a rich frog? A golf blooded amphibian! What do toads drink? Croak-a-cola! What do you get if you cross a frog with a ferry? A hoppercraft! Why didn't the frog park on the side of the road? He was afraid of getting toad! What is worse than finding a maggot in your apple? Finding half an apple! Where do frogs keep there money? In the riverbanks! What do frogs drink? Hot croako! What do you get if cross a science fiction film with a toad? Star Warts! What kind of shoes to frogs like? Open toad sandals!

source: http://www.jokes4us..../frogjokes.html

de61630908cc34f94949e3f17942f0ed.jpg

Three old men went into the pro shop after playing 18 holes of golf. The pro asked, “Did you guys have a good game today?”

The first old guy said, “I had the most riders ever. I had five.” The second old guy said, “I had 7 riders, the same as last time.” The last old man said, “I beat my old record. I had 12 riders today!”

After they went into the locker room, another golfer who had heard the old guys talking about their game went to the pro and said, “I’ve been playing golf for a long time and thought I knew all the terminology of the game, but what’s a rider?”

The pro said, “A rider is when you hit the ball far enough to actually get in the golf cart."

Bored with their flat, open muni a foursome of hackers goes to an upscale course. The first guy up looks down the narrow, tree-lined fairway, tees it up near the left side, takes a mighty swing and completely misses the ball. He re-positions his ball near the right marker, lunges at it furiously and whiffs it again. Frustrated, he tees off from the center and using a calm, deliberate swing hits a 100-yard worm-burner. Walking off the tee box he turns to his friends and says "tough course".

Honma Beres 10.5*
Jones/Ortiz 4 wood 17*
Adams Idea Black CB2 irons 26, 29, 33, 37, 41, 45*
Callaway MD3 S grind 52, 56, C grind 60, PM grind 64*
Tom Slighter Custom Needle 450g, 3* loft, 74* lie (2006)
Tom Slighter Needle 360g, 4* loft, 72* lie (2012, backup)

Bored with their flat, open muni a foursome of hackers goes to an upscale course. The first guy up looks down the narrow, tree-lined fairway, tees it up near the left side, takes a mighty swing and completely misses the ball. He re-positions his ball near the right marker, lunges at it furiously and whiffs it again. Frustrated, he tees off from the center and using a calm, deliberate swing hits a 100-yard worm-burner. Walking off the tee box he turns to his friends and says "tough course".

LMAO!! Possibly the best golf joke I've heard in years :-)

This is a joke my grandfather told me.

St. Peter, Jesus and God are all playing golf. On the 18th hole, the green is surrounded by water.

St. Peter steps up and knocks it onto the green.

Jesus is next and hits the ball and misses the cup by inches.

God gets up and knocks the ball straight into the water, Jesus and St. Peter start laughing.

At that moment a bird dives into the water, and flies out with a frog. The bird then flies over the green. The frog drops a golf ball that rolls into the cup. God looks at both men and says "Hole in one fellas."

St. Peter looks at Jesus and says. "I hate playing with your daddy"

4th grade classroom, teacher asks the class to use "fascinate" in a sentence.

Sally: "My family and I went to the zoo and it was fascinating". "Sorry", says the teacher, "not quite".

Sammy: "I watched the Cubs win the series and was fascinated". "Again, close, but not exactly", remarked the teacher.

"Brooklyn Johnny, can you use the word fascinate in a sentence?", asked the teacher.

"Sure!", he exclaimed. "My aunt Milly wears an 8 button sweater but her b**bs are so big she can only fasten 8!"

Titleist TSi3 D Smoke Black 60 5.5
Titleist TSi2 3w/7w Tensei Blue 65
Callaway Apex DCB/DG AMT Red
Titleist Vokey SM7 (Raw)
TM Spider Tour Black
Titleist ProV1
Titleist Hybrid 14
Bag Boy Nitron

• 2 weeks later...

Man goes to see his doctor.. "Doc, I don't know what's wrong with me. All day long I keep repeating, 'tepee, wigwam, tepee wigwam."

"That's easy, says the doc, You're two tents"

Ping S59 irons 5-PW
Ping bronze J-Blade putter
Titleist 910D2 driver,
TM Jetspeed 3W & 5W
Ping Rapture 21* Hybrid
Ping Eye 2+ SW, Hogan Special PW

Last night I watched the "Mountains" episode of the BBC series "Planet Earth II". They showed a flock of Andean flamingos that live at 4000 meters in a shallow lake. At night the lake freezes, so the birds are stuck knee high in the ice in the morning. None of them appear to be smart enough to stand on the shore. Lol.

After the sun has been up for a while the ice starts to melt, and then the nutty birds start walking on the thin ice. The sight of a long-legged bird trying to walk on ice was a riot. On top of that, they keep falling through. Too funny.

They finish with their goofy looking mating dance. (

)

I couldn't figure out why the baseball was getting bigger.

Then it hit me.