GIVEAWAY: Odyssey Stroke Lab Rossie Putter - ENTER HERE, Vokey SM8 52* Wedge - ENTER HERE

Morning Drive features SUNFISH!

Sunfish Golf ·  
Sunfish GolfSunfish Golf Sunfish GolfSponsors  2669WRX Points: 165Posts: 2,669 Titanium Tees
In case you missed it, we were featured on Morning Drive yesterday! Check out how you can customize your own golf gear here:<br />
https://sunfishsales.com/<br />
<br />
post-276569-0-87619300-1485442112_thumb.jpg
Posted:

Comments

• 1puttAU1puttAU Columbus, GAMembers  143WRX Points: 43Handicap: 1.9Posts: 143 Fairways
    I sent ya'll a message on eBay about a customized yardage book holder, but I never heard back from anyone. I saw the one that is primarily white with one red stripe and one black stripe. It also has a place at the bottom for someone's name. Can you make one that is primarily dark grey with one navy blue stripe and one burnt orange stripe along with a name at the bottom?
    Posted:
    King Cobra F9 9.0° w/ Fujikura Atmos 6S
    Titleist 985H 17° w/ Proforce V2 104g
    Titleist 716 AP2 3-PW w/ Project X LZ 6.0 120g
    Titleist SM5 50°/12° F Grind, 54°/10° S Grind, & 58°/8° M Grind
    All of the above with Golf Pride Tour Velvet Standard Grips
    Scotty Cameron Newport 3 33"
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • Sunfish GolfSunfish Golf Sunfish Golf Sponsors  2669WRX Points: 165Posts: 2,669 Titanium Tees
    1puttAU wrote:
    <br />
    I sent ya'll a message on eBay about a customized yardage book holder, but I never heard back from anyone. I saw the one that is primarily white with one red stripe and one black stripe. It also has a place at the bottom for someone's name. Can you make one that is primarily dark grey with one navy blue stripe and one burnt orange stripe along with a name at the bottom?<br />
    Definitely. We actually have a builder for it right here: https://sunfishsales.com/product/custom-sc-holder/<br />
    <br />
    If you have any trouble with it feel free to shoot us an email at [email protected] or give us a call 888.550.3025
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.