Morning Drive features SUNFISH!

Sunfish Golf ·  
Sunfish GolfSunfish Golf Sunfish Golf 2600Sponsors Posts: 2,600
In case you missed it, we were featured on Morning Drive yesterday! Check out how you can customize your own golf gear here:

https://sunfishsales.com/

post-276569-0-87619300-1485442112_thumb.jpg
Posted:

Comments

• 1puttAU1puttAU Columbus, GA 140Members Posts: 140
    I sent ya'll a message on eBay about a customized yardage book holder, but I never heard back from anyone. I saw the one that is primarily white with one red stripe and one black stripe. It also has a place at the bottom for someone's name. Can you make one that is primarily dark grey with one navy blue stripe and one burnt orange stripe along with a name at the bottom?
    Posted:
    King Cobra F9 9.0° w/ Fujikura Atmos 6S
    Titleist 985H 17° w/ Proforce V2 104g
    Titleist 716 AP2 3-PW w/ Project X LZ 6.0 120g
    Titleist SM5 50°/12° F Grind, 54°/10° S Grind, & 58°/8° M Grind
    All of the above with Golf Pride Tour Velvet Standard Grips
    Scotty Cameron Futura 33" w/ Super Stroke Flatso 1.0 USA Edition
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • Sunfish GolfSunfish Golf Sunfish Golf  2600Sponsors Posts: 2,600
    1puttAU wrote:

I sent ya'll a message on eBay about a customized yardage book holder, but I never heard back from anyone. I saw the one that is primarily white with one red stripe and one black stripe. It also has a place at the bottom for someone's name. Can you make one that is primarily dark grey with one navy blue stripe and one burnt orange stripe along with a name at the bottom?
    Definitely. We actually have a builder for it right here: https://sunfishsales.com/product/custom-sc-holder/

If you have any trouble with it feel free to shoot us an email at [email protected] or give us a call 888.550.3025
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file