What else do you do?

Just wondering what everybody here does besides golf.

Me, I play baseball, basketball, a pool tournament occasionally, and am also in jazz band.

Comments

• SCameron009SCameron009 ¡~WRX~! Members Posts: 1,783 ClubWRX
    I do school, golf, and ladies image/cheesy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> Nah I like to focus on school so I can get good grades, and obviously golf is my one passion that I will never give up, and ladies just make every man's life easier, or more difficult sometimes, but they fall into the freinds category. I'm a pretty chill guy, I have had neck and heart surgery over the last four years that have put me out of contact sports, so I just stuck with golf. That pretty much sums up my life!

Lets hear them boys!

- Bryan
  • wholeinwon wholeinwon Members Posts: 2,236 ✭✭
    I also have school first over anything, golf then comes next, hockey, skiing follow that. I also work once a week and play ALOT of online poker, i also have a g/f which takes up some time.
  • hacker17hacker17 Dan the Man Members Posts: 774
    edited Mar 8, 2006 #4
    School definitely comes second after golf. Actually, make that third after the ladies.

POST NUMBER 300!
  • Ryno920Ryno920 Posts: 105
    School and the lady friend take up most of my time when I'm not golfing. I'm a cart attendent at a golf course too, which takes up 30-40 hours a week during the summer, but during spring I can only work once on the weekends because of golf being a spring sport for me. I also play drums in band at school and a couple of friends and I are throwing a band together so we have something to do for the next month until the snow melts and spring sports start up.
  • kkherekkhere Jr. Boomers Posts: 1,138
    I play basketball, play baseball for my school, and just toehr stuff like ping pong. I like hanging with my friends and playing video games
  • I play a lot of poker and am currently deciding on a college to attend in the fall.

mike
  • bakerdrew34@hotmail.com[email protected] Members Posts: 44
    I going to PT school, so I have to study alot. I also like to hunt
  • ScottWS33ScottWS33 Up and down for par Jr. Boomers Posts: 1,379
    School is VERY time consuming. Having to do between 1 and 2 hours revision every day which is a bit of a drag. Besides golf I play guitar and I am a huge music fan and therefore I am into all that this entails - gigs etc.
    Callaway Big Bertha Alpha 9° (set to 10°) w/ Speeder 565 Stiff
    Titleist 910F 17° (set to 16.25°) w/ MFT Kai'li 75 Stiff
    Titleist 913H 21° (set to 20.25°) w/ Diamana S+ 82HY Stiff
    Titleist AP2 4-9 w/ XP 95 S300
    Vokey SM4 46°, 52°, 56°, 60°
    Scotty Cameron GoLo S 34"
  • kblakeney35kblakeney35 Jr. Boomers Posts: 937
    [email protected] wrote on Mar 8 2006, 10:51 PM:

I going to PT school, so I have to study alot. I also like to hunt

I can't believe I forgot to put that I hunt as well. Mostly duck, goose, and pheasant. It gives me something to do during the cold winter months.
  • BigT7BigT7 Posts: 245 ✭✭
    I play hockey, I snowmachine (snowmobile for those of you not from AK), hang out, chill...with that ladies of course. But golf is really the forefront of my interests. Living in Alaska Snowmaching(SNowmobiling) is really a fun thing...but many of you i'm sure hae never tried it. Oh and school its in there somewhere as well.

Big T
  • mp-60/r7mp-60/r7 Members Posts: 52
    I play basketball during the winter ( I don't really care for the sport, but I'm 6"5 so I just do it for the heck of it)

School comes after golf.
  • Golfin4WeezerGolfin4Weezer Members Posts: 173
    When I am not at school or the golf course, I am partying. Plain and simple.
  • simmoboysimmoboy Members Posts: 777
    I spend most of my time on a basketball court and then whenever i am not there you can find me on the golf course.

The most fun I usually have is when im out with mates trying to meet some girls and meet new people. If im not doing one of them im either here on wrx or playing internet poker.

Brent
  • allsouthpaw08allsouthpaw08 Lefty Boomers Posts: 228
    ill have to agree with hacker 17, school comes after golf (1) and ladies image/pimp.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' /> (2). but then basketball.
  • ronron Lefty Boomers Posts: 171
    Soccer and slalom waterskiing.
  • bjacksonbjackson Win The Day Marshals Posts: 5,689 mod
    hacker17 wrote on Mar 8 2006, 04:17 PM:

School definitely comes second after golf. Actually, make that third after the ladies.

now thats how i put my life-- golf#1, girls#2, and school#3... and i also run cross country amungst the bi-weekly poker
  • LegacyUserLegacyUser Guests Posts: 0
    golf girlfriend school.... ehh thats why Im moving to honors next year and out of AP lol.