Bridgestone e7+

G.Review ·  
G.ReviewG.Review Members  533WRX Points: 3Posts: 533 Bunkers
What do you think?

Posted:

Comments

• teespoonteespoon Members  470WRX Points: 0Posts: 470
    For guys like me, at 71 years, this is one fine golfball. I get plenty of premium balls in my yard beside a golfcourse, , but this one taught me I don,t have the speed at the clubhead for the premiums. I found it to be...Very good!...... on and around the greens, as well!

teespoon
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • Fred BluhmFred Bluhm Fred Members  62WRX Points: 0Handicap: 9Posts: 62
    Have been playing Bridgestone 330RXs for quite some time now. After reading some very positive reviews on the e-7+, I've decided to give it a try and see if I can get results similar to my RX at a much lower cost. These days, I look more for consistency and accuracy than I do distance. Distance doesn't do you much good if you're not on the fairway. If they would just make the e-7+ yellow like the RX I'm currently using, that would make me very happy. I find the color much easier to track (and) find if I stray off course. And please, when the upgrades come along next year, ditch the arrow; I find it distracting, as do others I know who use the ball.
    Posted:
  • brettc3brettc3 Members  11WRX Points: 17Posts: 11 Bunkers
    Has there been any chatter about making new strides for making this ball better?
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.