2024 Houston Open WITB Photos ×

Precision Pro NX7/NX7 Pro

Thats great news. Ill order from them when they get the NX7 pro. Thanks for confirming

We will not be sending NX7s to this reseller. We do offer free international shipping for all purchases over $150 directly from our website.

https://www.precisionprogolf.com/products/nx7-pro-laser-rangefinder

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks

I took my NX7 Pro to the course today and I must say it performed very well. I used it with the slope feature off until I had a shot that needed it to come into play. I like how the slope feature can be toggled on and off with the press of a button. It acquired my target flags very fast and the jolt feature worked flawlessly. The optics are impressive. The pocket on my bag that I keep it in is rather tight with it being stored in the case so I took it out of the case and put it in the pocket. That is when I noticed that the lens at both ends of the unit are recessed and therefore are well protected. I also like the size in that I can shoot my target and then slip it in my front pocket while I make my shot. Overall I was impressed with the unit, and this coming from a guy with a Leupold GX3i gathering dust now.

Callaway Mavrik Max 10.5°
Callaway XR 16 3 wood
Callaway Mavrik Max 3 thru 5 hybrids
Srixon z565 6 thru PW
48°, 52° & 58° Cleveland CBX wedges
Ping Sigma 2 Kushin C flat stick

All subject to change in the blink of an eye.........and I blink a lot.

Just ordered myself one this morning. Never owned one before, and at 64 yrs, hope it works for me.

[color=#A4A4A4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2]Taylormade M2[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A4A4A4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2]Nike Sumo 3w, 5w[/size][/font][/color]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#a4a4a4][size=2]Nike CPR 26*[/size][/color][/font]
[color=#A4A4A4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2]Mizuno JPX-EZ Forged, 5-PW[/size][/font][/color]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#a4a4a4][size=2]Cleveland 588 RTX 50,54,58[/size][/color][/font]
[color=#A4A4A4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2]Scotty Futura X7M DB[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A4A4A4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2]Precision Pro NX7 Pro[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A4A4A4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2]Arccos Game Tracker[/size][/font][/color]

I took my NX7 Pro to the course today and I must say it performed very well. I used it with the slope feature off until I had a shot that needed it to come into play. I like how the slope feature can be toggled on and off with the press of a button. It acquired my target flags very fast and the jolt feature worked flawlessly. The optics are impressive. The pocket on my bag that I keep it in is rather tight with it being stored in the case so I took it out of the case and put it in the pocket. That is when I noticed that the lens at both ends of the unit are recessed and therefore are well protected. I also like the size in that I can shoot my target and then slip it in my front pocket while I make my shot. Overall I was impressed with the unit, and this coming from a guy with a Leupold GX3i gathering dust now.

Great review. We are happy you like your NX7 Pro and hope the slope feature can shave off a few strokes each round!

Just ordered myself one this morning. Never owned one before, and at 64 yrs, hope it works for me.

Thank you for your business. Let us know how you like it!

Speaking of rebates, I received my $50 check today. About three weeks from the time I sent in the form.

Got my $50 rebate in the mail on Saturday. Also about 3 weeks for me.

We try to get your rebate back ASAP. 3 weeks is typical! Hope you both are enjoying your Pros. Weather has gotten really nice in Ohio/Kentucky recently.

Speaking of rebates, I received my $50 check today. About three weeks from the time I sent in the form.

We try to get your rebate back ASAP. 3 weeks is typical! Hope you both are enjoying your Pros. Weather has gotten really nice in Ohio/Kentucky recently.

Played in a scramble this past Friday and it worked great. I love the slope version and there are a few holes at my home course where there is some significant slope so it is nice to be able to know the exact yardages. Also, our range is uphill too, so it is nice to be able to know the true distance while I'm practicing.

Played in a scramble this past Friday and it worked great. I love the slope version and there are a few holes at my home course where there is some significant slope so it is nice to be able to know the exact yardages. Also, our range is uphill too, so it is nice to be able to know the true distance while I'm practicing.

I am sure everyone wants to ride in your cart to get the slope distances for those holes!! Some courses around us can give a 15-20 yard difference.

I have been playing with the NX7 Pro for 2 weeks now. Every time I shoot it next to my buddies Leupold its the exact same number. I am especially pleased with the Target Acquisition. As a husky 5"11 220 lb guy who walks every round, I was worried about shaky hands during the final holes and getting a number. No problem, as long as the reticle swipes over the flag once or twice I get the yardage every time. My expectations were exceeded for my first range finder.

Who does everyone have in the RBC Heritage this week?

Me and 11 others took Kevin Na in my 136 person fantasy golf league. All picks for the year were made before the Tournament of Champions. Only 1 guy had Sergio last week for a huge jump in the ranks.

Our $30 rebate on the NX7 is available now until the end of June!

Also, the Pro version has a $50 rebate until the end of June!

Free battery replacement for all and don't forget the 30-day money back guarantee.

Don't want to be greedy, but is there a GolfWRX discount coupon?

Forget the GolfWRX discount - go to budgetgolf.com tomorrow (only a 24 hr sale - coupon code "social") for a 20% discount and get it for $199. Oh and the mail in rebate still applies. :)

I have been playing with the NX7 Pro for 2 weeks now. Every time I shoot it next to my buddies Leupold its the exact same number. I am especially pleased with the Target Acquisition. As a husky 5"11 220 lb guy who walks every round, I was worried about shaky hands during the final holes and getting a number. No problem, as long as the reticle swipes over the flag once or twice I get the yardage every time. My expectations were exceeded for my first range finder.

Who does everyone have in the RBC Heritage this week?

Me and 11 others took Kevin Na in my 136 person fantasy golf league. All picks for the year were made before the Tournament of Champions. Only 1 guy had Sergio last week for a huge jump in the ranks.

Happy Sergio finally got a Major. Your buddy picked him to win it before the Champions?

Free battery replacement for all and don't forget the 30-day money back guarantee.

Forget the GolfWRX discount - go to budgetgolf.com tomorrow (only a 24 hr sale - coupon code "social") for a 20% discount and get it for $199. Oh and the mail in rebate still applies. :)

Thanks! This has been confirmed with Precision Pro Golf?

OK, I succumbed to the peer pressure. I've been playing golf for over 20 years and this will be my first laser rangefinder. The free battery replacement program was the clincher for me. Precision Pro Golf better stay in business for a long time!

In the Bag:

• Titleist 690MB Forged Irons 3-PW
  • TaylorMade M3 Driver with TENSEI Blue Stiff Shaft
  • TaylorMade V-Steel 15° 3-Wood
  • Titleist Spin Milled 56° and 60° Wedges
  • Scotty Cameron Newport Mil-Spec Putter

Just missed out on the budget golf deal. Coupon code expired an hour before I saw it. Was hoping to replace my Pro X7 with NX7 Pro. The X7 is a little bulky.

A 15% off code is: 15OFFTHP

[color=#A4A4A4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2]Taylormade M2[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A4A4A4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2]Nike Sumo 3w, 5w[/size][/font][/color]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#a4a4a4][size=2]Nike CPR 26*[/size][/color][/font]
[color=#A4A4A4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2]Mizuno JPX-EZ Forged, 5-PW[/size][/font][/color]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#a4a4a4][size=2]Cleveland 588 RTX 50,54,58[/size][/color][/font]
[color=#A4A4A4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2]Scotty Futura X7M DB[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A4A4A4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2]Precision Pro NX7 Pro[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A4A4A4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2]Arccos Game Tracker[/size][/font][/color]

OK, I succumbed to the peer pressure. I've been playing golf for over 20 years and this will be my first laser rangefinder. The free battery replacement program was the clincher for me. Precision Pro Golf better stay in business for a long time!

We are honored to be your first laser! Thanks for the business and we look forward to providing an excellent product at a fair price for golfers like yourself and others for years to come. Golf is expensive enough as it is, we are grateful to be able to provide a first tier laser at a third tier price.