Precision Pro NX7/NX7 Pro

Used my NX7 Pro model for two rounds now and couldn't be happier.

Its fast accurate and very easy to hold.

I skimmed part of the thread so sorry if it's been mentioned. But the hard case is of very top quality.

Titleist TSR 1 GD Di 5  Stiff

Titleist TSR 1  15 & 18* Adilia Speed Mesh R

Titleist TSR 1  21* Hybrid Kuro Kage R 
Titlesit T350 6-P 43 STeelFiber I80
Vokey
SM 46/54/58  Scotty Cameron Special Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

Finau

Close!

I finally played with my NX7 Pro and I am very pleased with it. Great size and the slope feature is really nice to have. Great job guys.

Albert

We really appreciate the feedback, Albert!

Used my NX7 Pro model for two rounds now and couldn't be happier.

Its fast accurate and very easy to hold.

I skimmed part of the thread so sorry if it's been mentioned. But the hard case is of very top quality.

One of the biggest improvements from our NEXUS to the NX7 has been the hard carrying case. Thanks!

Have used my NX7 Pro for a few rounds now. Was concerned about shaky hands and not the best vision anymore at 64yrs. Vision/clarity is absolutely no problem! Distances at 200+- yds (not that I am that accurate) required a couple tries at first to get a reading until I figured out how to use the TAG functionality and have not had any problems since. Great unit and would HIGHLY recommend it to anyone. My brother in-law is actually thinking of getting one and will use it for bow hunting also.

[color=#A4A4A4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2]Taylormade M2[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A4A4A4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2]Nike Sumo 3w, 5w[/size][/font][/color]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#a4a4a4][size=2]Nike CPR 26*[/size][/color][/font]
[color=#A4A4A4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2]Mizuno JPX-EZ Forged, 5-PW[/size][/font][/color]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#a4a4a4][size=2]Cleveland 588 RTX 50,54,58[/size][/color][/font]
[color=#A4A4A4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2]Scotty Futura X7M DB[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A4A4A4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2]Precision Pro NX7 Pro[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A4A4A4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2]Arccos Game Tracker[/size][/font][/color]

Can you please post when the Pro is restocked?

The NX7 Pro is in stock as of today and we are currently fulfilling online orders.

Thanks

Have used my NX7 Pro for a few rounds now. Was concerned about shaky hands and not the best vision anymore at 64yrs. Vision/clarity is absolutely no problem! Distances at 200+- yds (not that I am that accurate) required a couple tries at first to get a reading until I figured out how to use the TAG functionality and have not had any problems since. Great unit and would HIGHLY recommend it to anyone. My brother in-law is actually thinking of getting one and will use it for bow hunting also.

Thank you for the recommendation!

The NX7 Pro is in stock as of today and we are currently fulfilling online orders.

Thanks

If I was to order the Pro version today would it be able to get here by 5/4/2017. With the exception that UPS/FedEx does not lose the package? Going out of town for vacation/ two rounds of golf and want to know if I would receive it in time. If not I will still probably order one, but after I get back.

Driver: TaylorMade Sim2 Max - Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 60

3 Wood: TaylorMade Sim2 Max - Fujikura Ventus Blue 6

3 Hybrid: TaylorMade Sim2 Rescue - Tensei AV Raw Blue

4I - GW: Taylor Made PSI - KBS C-Taper 105

SW: Titleist SM5 - 54 - True Temper Dynamic Gold

LW: Titleist SM5 - 60 - True Temper Dynamic Gold

Putter: 2022 Titleist Scotty Cameron Phantom X 5.5

Has anybody been able to get their hands on either of the new Precision Pro NX7/NX7Prorange finders that are being released this year and have thoughts on the value/quality compared to bushnell/nikon?

Here are two reviews from the PGA Show:

http://www.golf.com/equipment/2017/01/24/live-blog-pga-merchandise-show

http://www.forbes.com/sites/scottkramer/2017/01/30/4-clever-items-at-the-pga-merchandise-show/#514ce1433f33

The NX7 is available for pre-order now: www.precisionprogolf.com/products/nx7-laser-rangefinder

The NX7 is our 3rd generation rangefinder at a $199.95 price point and we released a Pro model at $249.95 with slope- you can turn off and pulse vibration technology. We offer free shipping and a 30-day money back guarantee on both.

Let us know if you have any questions. Thanks

It's a long shot... would free shipping include Canada?

Ping bag filled with Ping clubs...

Thanks

If I was to order the Pro version today would it be able to get here by 5/4/2017. With the exception that UPS/FedEx does not lose the package? Going out of town for vacation/ two rounds of golf and want to know if I would receive it in time. If not I will still probably order one, but after I get back.

Demand for the NX7s, especially the Pro version has been tough to keep up with. Our warehouse will not have any available until May 10th. We are shipping product to courses, retailers, and online partners today so there is a chance a local dealer or e-commerce site may be able to get a Pro to you by the 5th. Where will you be playing golf? We may be sending product there. Thanks for your understanding and patience as we are trying our best to ramp up production to fulfill orders in a timely manner.

Thanks

Demand for the NX7s, especially the Pro version has been tough to keep up with. Our warehouse will not have any available until May 10th. We are shipping product to courses, retailers, and online partners today so there is a chance a local dealer or e-commerce site may be able to get a Pro to you by the 5th. Where will you be playing golf? We may be sending product there. Thanks for your understanding and patience as we are trying our best to ramp up production to fulfill orders in a timely manner.

Thanks for the update. I will probably just wait until I get back from vacation and order one. Save a little bit of cash for some shirts/ memorabilia. I am going down to Orlando and doing the whole Disney/ Universal thing. Got rounds books for Tranquilo Golf Club and Bay Hill.

Driver: TaylorMade Sim2 Max - Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 60

3 Wood: TaylorMade Sim2 Max - Fujikura Ventus Blue 6

3 Hybrid: TaylorMade Sim2 Rescue - Tensei AV Raw Blue

4I - GW: Taylor Made PSI - KBS C-Taper 105

SW: Titleist SM5 - 54 - True Temper Dynamic Gold

LW: Titleist SM5 - 60 - True Temper Dynamic Gold

Putter: 2022 Titleist Scotty Cameron Phantom X 5.5

Has anybody been able to get their hands on either of the new Precision Pro NX7/NX7Prorange finders that are being released this year and have thoughts on the value/quality compared to bushnell/nikon?

Here are two reviews from the PGA Show:

http://www.golf.com/...erchandise-show

http://www.forbes.co...w/#514ce1433f33

The NX7 is available for pre-order now: www.precisionprogolf.com/products/nx7-laser-rangefinder

The NX7 is our 3rd generation rangefinder at a $199.95 price point and we released a Pro model at $249.95 with slope- you can turn off and pulse vibration technology. We offer free shipping and a 30-day money back guarantee on both.

Let us know if you have any questions. Thanks

It's a long shot... would free shipping include Canada?

We do free international shipping on all order $150+. We also have distribution in Canada with Golf Trends.

Golf Trends contact information: www.precisionprogolf.com/pages/canadian-dealers

Dealer Locator: www.precisionprogolf.com/apps/store-locator

Is the Pro out of stock? I ordered one last week from budgetgolf.com and they now say they're waiting for a shipment(May3rd) even though they already charged me and sent me tracking info.

Same here...not sure why they charged me and sent tracking info if they were OOS. I was waiting on delivery yesterday as I had received a UPS delivery notice from them. Guess I won't be trying it out for another few weeks or so.

Still waiting for a shipping update from them, but they did send me an email today asking me if the NX7 Pro is meeting my expectations.

Is the Pro out of stock? I ordered one last week from budgetgolf.com and they now say they're waiting for a shipment(May3rd) even though they already charged me and sent me tracking info.

Same here...not sure why they charged me and sent tracking info if they were OOS. I was waiting on delivery yesterday as I had received a UPS delivery notice from them. Guess I won't be trying it out for another few weeks or so.

Still waiting for a shipping update from them, but they did send me an email today asking me if the NX7 Pro is meeting my expectations.

What is your order number?

Sent it via PM.

I knew I wouldn't have it from them by now, just found it funny that they're asking me for feedback when they know I haven't received it yet.

Sent it via PM.

I knew I wouldn't have it from them by now, just found it funny that they're asking me for feedback when they know I haven't received it yet.

It is odd that budgetgolf.com sent a feedback email when they knew you had yet to receive your Pro.

As mentioned in our DM, we recommend contacting them next week to get an update.

Budget Golf's # is 1 815 630 2098

Thanks

What are the dimensions of the NX7? I tried searching for the information on the company website but it doesn't seem to have it.

In the Bag:

• Titleist 690MB Forged Irons 3-PW
  • TaylorMade M3 Driver with TENSEI Blue Stiff Shaft
  • TaylorMade V-Steel 15° 3-Wood
  • Titleist Spin Milled 56° and 60° Wedges
  • Scotty Cameron Newport Mil-Spec Putter

Only two more days to sign up for our Giveaway contest with Golf WRX.

1 NX7 Winner and 1 NX7 Pro Winner.

The link is below!

http://www.golfwrx.c...ders-2-winners/

When do we find out who the winners are?

Driver - Cobra F8+ Black 11* Project X HZRDUS Yellow 76g Stiff
3 wood- TEE EX9 15*, Matrix Ozik MFS 75M4 Black Tie 75g Stiff
7 wood- Maltby UFW 21*, Grafalloy ProLaunch Blue 95x (-.5")
4I-GW - Maltby TS1 Forged, Project X 6.0 Flighted
56.12 - Maltby TSW Forged, Project X 7.0 Flighted (8i)
60.08 - Maltby TSW Forged, Project X 6.0 Flighted
Putter - TaylorMade Classic 79 TM-880

Only two more days to sign up for our Giveaway contest with Golf WRX.

1 NX7 Winner and 1 NX7 Pro Winner.

The link is below!

http://www.golfwrx.c...ders-2-winners/

When do we find out who the winners are?

We sent an email announcing the winners to all that entered yesterday!

Thanks for the fast turnaround time on my NX7 Pro rebate (that I wrote GOLFWRX on the form) :pimp: .

Of course, thanks for your business and enjoy the Pro :golfer:

Couple of questions.

How do you use the TAG function on the NX7 pro? I only find one way to use the unit press the button and when you let go it vibrates and gives a #. Prior to letting go nothing happens, do you scan back and forth on the target prior to letting go? No scan function in the pro, those two things correct?

The Pro will always be on the TAG function as it allows you to shoot any target whether it be a bunker, green, flag, or tree. We did not incorporate a scanning function as we strive to make our products user-friendly through listening to consumer feedback. The TAG function picks up a target within a second and vibrates when you are locked onto the target, which takes one simple click.

Use the code: GOLFWRX1 to receive $20 off any purchase.

The NX7s $30-$50 rebates will still be accepted until the end of June for all US customers.

Act fast! The code will only be live until the end of June!

Dangit, I just bought a NX7 Pro, but thanks for reminding me to send in the rebate.

P.S. Love the new rangefinder!

Use the code: GOLFWRX1 to receive $20 off any purchase.

The NX7s $30-$50 rebates will still be accepted until the end of June for all US customers.

Act fast! The code will only be live until the end of June!

Dangit, I just bought a NX7 Pro, but thanks for reminding me to send in the rebate.

P.S. Love the new rangefinder!

Glad you like it!