College Golfers on GOLFWRX

how many do we have? sign in here
Hey guys. Just seeing how many college golfers we have here. Everyone who plays in college, or graduated recently post your info here.

I play for Lindenwood University (St. Charles, MO) NAIA school Currently #6 in the Nation after the fall season.

www.lindenwood.edu/athletics/golf/men.asp

http://naia.collegesports.com/sports/m-gol.../110405aab.html
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]WITB[/font]
[font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif"]TBD[/font]

Comments

• TourPro21TourPro21 PGA Apprentice Banned Posts: 545
    i used to go to eastern illinois university... played golf there... there's a kid who works for me who plays for st. francis (NAIA) in joliet, IL he's an absolute stick i guess he's going to nationals in the spring...
  • matthew.bakkummatthew.bakkum Members Posts: 86
    I am currently playing golf at the University of Mary, in Bismarck, North Dakota. It is a small NAIA college, that will be expanding to Division II at the end of the year. I am really looking forward to the Division change.
  • Lord ThomasLord Thomas Resident Royal Junior Mod Squad Posts: 880
    I play for Wisconsin Lutheran College in Milwaukee, Wisconsin....we're a small Division III school in the Lake Michigan Conference. We had a pretty solid year this year, breaking our school scoring record a number of times, and having our best finish in the Conference Tournament, and next year looks pretty bright as well.

-Thomas
  • greyman09greyman09 Members Posts: 622 ✭✭
    I played at Francis Marion, in Florence SC.
  • PGMladyPGMlady Golf Professional Members Posts: 294
    Thought this topic should be bumped up again.

My team plays in Division III and we're from Fayetteville, NC. Here's a link to a post with our team picture.

Go Lady Monarchs!

Women's team
  • bakerdrew34@hotmail.com[email protected] Members Posts: 44
    I used to play at Ole Miss
  • matthew.bakkummatthew.bakkum Members Posts: 86
    I am currently plaing at the University of Mary in Bismarck, ND. We are in transition to Division II, the Northern Sun Conference. I know what everyone is thinking; NORTH DAKOTA! Oh yea it is beautiful up here in the North Country and guess what, we will be playing golf here in like a week. So our team is getting all reved up.

Matthew Bakkum
  • bk4bk4 Posts: 868
    I played at Wofford College. One of the smallest Division 1 schools there is