Arccos 360 Shot Tracker

I have over 160 rounds in game golf. Just decided to try Arccos and I bought the 360 new. 4 out of 14 tags didn't work out of the box. I have two rounds so far but obviously it doesn't work very well when 4 clubs don't get their shots tracked.

Did those sensors not pair, or did pair and then failed to register shots?

What did their customer support say?

They didn't pair to start. Costumer support said 'manufacturing defect.' I will eventually get replacements but after I did overnight shipping to begin with it is sort of a let down. 4 out of 14 is a pretty bad failure rate.

Out of curiosity, do you know where the extra sensors shipped from?

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got the 360 a week ago and had 3 out of 14 sensors not register/pair. I emailed them right away on Friday expecting to hear from them yesterday or today since it was a holiday weekend but I still haven't heard back. I'm probably just going to return it.

I used it over the weekend with the 11 sensors that paired with mixed success. If I had all the sensors working I might have given it a fair chance but I only have 14 days to return the system and it appears it's unlikely I will get replacement sensors in that timeframe. I might wait one or two more generations to see what gets improved.

I got the 360 a week ago and had 3 out of 14 sensors not register/pair. I emailed them right away on Friday expecting to hear from them yesterday or today since it was a holiday weekend but I still haven't heard back. I'm probably just going to return it.

I used it over the weekend with the 11 sensors that paired with mixed success. If I had all the sensors working I might have given it a fair chance but I only have 14 days to return the system and it appears it's unlikely I will get replacement sensors in that timeframe. I might wait one or two more generations to see what gets improved.

Call the number they give you in the app for failed sensor pairing. My email is still unanswered but when I called they picked up right away and shipped replacements to me. I had 4 fail and it sucked. I have them all now and am still testing it out.

Ping G LS - UST proforce V2 7
Ping G 3 Wood
Apex 18
Srixon 965 4-PW - Project X LZ 6.5
52 Titleist, 60/64 Callaway pm grind
Black Lab BL-2 | Bellum Winmore 707 | Circa 62 #3

Call the number they give you in the app for failed sensor pairing. My email is still unanswered but when I called they picked up right away and shipped replacements to me. I had 4 fail and it sucked. I have them all now and am still testing it out.

Thanks.. I got 3 sensor replacements coming!

I had similar results to others in that the sensor for the putter didn't work out of the box. Arccos sent me a new sensor and batteries. It was the old style sensor and I noticed it was looser than the newer sensors on my other clubs. Fast forward to yesterday and during the middle of my round I discovered it had fallen off. So my question is for current users: Do any of the sensors work well and stay tight on a Superstroke Mid Slim grip?

I have the original Arccos sensors (replaceable batteries) and carry my phone in my back pocket and it works flawlessly.

[color=#A4A4A4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2]Taylormade M2[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A4A4A4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2]Nike Sumo 3w, 5w[/size][/font][/color]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#a4a4a4][size=2]Nike CPR 26*[/size][/color][/font]
[color=#A4A4A4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2]Mizuno JPX-EZ Forged, 5-PW[/size][/font][/color]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#a4a4a4][size=2]Cleveland 588 RTX 50,54,58[/size][/color][/font]
[color=#A4A4A4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2]Scotty Futura X7M DB[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A4A4A4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2]Precision Pro NX7 Pro[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A4A4A4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2]Arccos Game Tracker[/size][/font][/color]

So you guys really dont mind the phone in your front pocket? Just had a discussion about this product with friends and everyone agreed the phone in the pocket was deal breaker. I have an iPhone 7+ and just seems like it would be very annoying. I could see going raw dog with the phone maybe but then it falls out of shorts pockets real easy.

So you guys really dont mind the phone in your front pocket? Just had a discussion about this product with friends and everyone agreed the phone in the pocket was deal breaker. I have an iPhone 7+ and just seems like it would be very annoying. I could see going raw dog with the phone maybe but then it falls out of shorts pockets real easy.

I have iPhone 7 plus and don't notice the phone at all. It is like anything different/new, you notice right at first, then you quit thinking about it and don't notice at all. Look at the huge yardage books the pros carry in their pockets and they don't get bothered by them.

[color=#A4A4A4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2]Taylormade M2[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A4A4A4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2]Nike Sumo 3w, 5w[/size][/font][/color]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#a4a4a4][size=2]Nike CPR 26*[/size][/color][/font]
[color=#A4A4A4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2]Mizuno JPX-EZ Forged, 5-PW[/size][/font][/color]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#a4a4a4][size=2]Cleveland 588 RTX 50,54,58[/size][/color][/font]
[color=#A4A4A4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2]Scotty Futura X7M DB[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A4A4A4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2]Precision Pro NX7 Pro[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A4A4A4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2]Arccos Game Tracker[/size][/font][/color]

I have iPhone 7 plus and don't notice the phone at all. It is like anything, you notice at right at first, then you quite thinking about it and don't notice at all. Look at the huge yardage books the pros carry in their back pockets and they don't get bothered by them.

Yeah I notice a lot of them wear watches too which I dont do. I guess its something I'll have to accept if I want to try it out.

I actually carried my phone there prior as I used GolfShot for distances for a while. Plus, that's where I carry my phone off the course. I carry a 6s+ and don't really notice it anymore.

I actually carried my phone there prior as I used GolfShot for distances for a while. Plus, that's where I carry my phone off the course. I carry a 6s+ and don't really notice it anymore.

I carry my phone there too during normal day to day activities but have never carried it there on the course. I am pondering it though as I really like the Arccos system.

Just bought GG Live, for less than half the price of Arccos 360. Looking forward to trying it. For me, there are a few buzzkills to the Arccos design, which made me go the other way:

- phone in front pocket (gg live has its own gps and stores multiple rounds if required)

- non replaceable batteries (gg is rechargeable)

- the issues regarding faulty tags (gg ships with extra tags and they're tiny at 1 gram)

Only potential downside with gg live seems to be the manual tagging, and having a red device on your belt. Don't reckon I'll mind this if it results in less post round editing.

GBB Epic, X2 Hot, Srixon Z545, Cleveland RTX 2.0, Bettinardi

Only potential downside with gg live seems to be the manual tagging, and having a red device on your belt. Don't reckon I'll mind this if it results in less post round editing.

I had GG before I bought Arccos. Couldn't get tagging engrained into my preshot routine. Like not having to think about it with arccos. But hope it works out for you.

Just bought GG Live, for less than half the price of Arccos 360. Looking forward to trying it. For me, there are a few buzzkills to the Arccos design, which made me go the other way:

- phone in front pocket (gg live has its own gps and stores multiple rounds if required)

- non replaceable batteries (gg is rechargeable)

- the issues regarding faulty tags (gg ships with extra tags and they're tiny at 1 gram)

Was gonna say, doesn't GG require you to have the "hip clip" to tab clubs in? Kinda moots out Arccos and the phone issue. Plus, (1) the batteries should last 5 years and (2) Arccos offers fairly reasonable insurance program that covers the sensors for 2 years. Under the insurance program, you get 7 lost/broken sensors covered and unlimited dead battery sensors covered.

I had GG before I bought Arccos. Couldn't get tagging engrained into my preshot routine. Like not having to think about it with arccos. But hope it works out for you.

Same here. Quit using it and my scores seemed to be better without all the worry about tapping.

Same here. Quit using it and my scores seemed to be better without all the worry about tapping.

Fair enough. Never been a big fan of carrying electronic gear while exercising so will just use gg for a few months or so until my course management skills see improvement. If one of these companies introduces a device that works reliably and invisibly (no tapping each shot or carrying phone in pocket) I'll buy it.

GBB Epic, X2 Hot, Srixon Z545, Cleveland RTX 2.0, Bettinardi

Forgot to mention this, but Arccos sent me a survey after I logged a few rounds. One of the things they asked about was whether I'd be interested in a significant smaller iPod-sized device to track shots instead of my iPhone. I'm sure if enough people got on their case, they'd make it a priority. I just hope they wouldn't charge some outrageous price and distance themselves from customers.

Forgot to mention this, but Arccos sent me a survey after I logged a few rounds. One of the things they asked about was whether I'd be interested in a significant smaller iPod-sized device to track shots instead of my iPhone. I'm sure if enough people got on their case, they'd make it a priority. I just hope they wouldn't charge some outrageous price and distance themselves from customers.

That is very interesting. The iPhone in my pocket was not that bad but Id love something smaller...(thats not what she said) in my pocket.

I have two rounds on it so far and I'm torn. I love the info its giving me but find the presentation of said info to be a bit much and poorly organized. Putting has been the biggest issue as far as shot tracking goes. It hasnt missed any full swings but I'd say putts are 50/50 with the second putt being the one always missing. The stupid sensors also seem to want to keep coming unscrewed. I also wish they would give you some kind of quick look at your round after you finish. Here's your scorecard with the simple stats and you can go to the website for the dirty in depth data.

That is very interesting. The iPhone in my pocket was not that bad but Id love something smaller...(thats not what she said) in my pocket.

I have two rounds on it so far and I'm torn. I love the info its giving me but find the presentation of said info to be a bit much and poorly organized. Putting has been the biggest issue as far as shot tracking goes. It hasnt missed any full swings but I'd say putts are 50/50 with the second putt being the one always missing. The stupid sensors also seem to want to keep coming unscrewed. I also wish they would give you some kind of quick look at your round after you finish. Here's your scorecard with the simple stats and you can go to the website for the dirty in depth data.

Completely agree on wishing it had a quick look at the round. Golfshot has a neat feature where you tilt the phone to the side - even mid-round - and it will give you a scorecard at a glance with stats on it. That may be buried somewhere in Arccos (or not buried) but I haven't found it.

Completely agree on wishing it had a quick look at the round. Golfshot has a neat feature where you tilt the phone to the side - even mid-round - and it will give you a scorecard at a glance with stats on it. That may be buried somewhere in Arccos (or not buried) but I haven't found it.

I've been a Golfshot user for years now myself and I love it. It even emails you a copy of your completed round so you can check everything nice and quick. You can also tell golfshot not show your score midround if you dont want to see it. I have not found the scorecard in Arccos either, not even after the round.