Quickshipgolf... eBay?

mvhoffman

Anyone have experience with them? Ton of great reviews, a few bad ones. Communication is less than stellar.

Driver:    2021 Cobra Rad Speed Peacote 9* w Kuro Kage 60g Silver TiNi Dual-Core Shaft 

Fairway Woods: 2014 Adams Tight Lies 14° 3 Wood w Kuro Kage 65g Shaft tipped 1 inch

2015 Adams Tight Lies 22° 7 Wood w Kuro Kage 65g Shaft tipped 1 inch

Irons:  2016 Nike Vapor Fly 4-AW   

Wedges:  2017 Cleveland CBX 56°& 60°wedge              
Shafts:  Matrix Ozik Program F15 85S Graphite Shafts 4i - 60°

Grips:   Superstroke S-Tech + 2 Wraps
Putter:  Gamer -  2020 Odyssey Stroke Lab 7s Black w Superstroke Claw 1.0 grip at 35in.

Backup - Custom Built Bastain Milled Prototype w Px 6.0 shaft and Lamkin Deep Etched Cord Grip at 33in.

Ball:  Taylor Made 21' Rocketballz            Bag:  Ogio Fuse Whiskey            Glove: MG Dyna-Grip Elite             Current Shoes: True Linkswear Motion phx

I believe they are related to global golf, if I'm not mistaken

Driver- TC Epic 440 with Hzrdus T1100<br />3-Wood- 13 Degree Ping stretch with Ping Tour 75x<br />Hybrid- 915 with Graphite Design Tour AD DI 85<br />Irons- ( 4-PW ) JPX 900 Forged with 110s Steelfibers - Wedges- Sm6 Vokey 48 bent 2 degrees strong - sm6 vokey raw 56 bent to 55 , 58 Raw Low Bounce K grind ( 110 Steelfibers in all wedges same length shafts )<br />Putter- Scotty Cameron Laguna 1.5 Studio Torch Finish that I did...

Thanks guys, made a purchase thru them last night. Asked if photo was of actual driver. Didn't get a response until after purchase when they said no that it was a stock photo but what I will be getting is same quality or better. Their picture is of a driver that looks to be used maybe twice. I ordered a F7 driver shown in a certain color scheme, hoping that it's not a different color when I get it.

Driver:    2021 Cobra Rad Speed Peacote 9* w Kuro Kage 60g Silver TiNi Dual-Core Shaft 

Fairway Woods: 2014 Adams Tight Lies 14° 3 Wood w Kuro Kage 65g Shaft tipped 1 inch

Putter:  Gamer -  2020 Odyssey Stroke Lab 7s Black w Superstroke Claw 1.0 grip at 35in.

Backup - Custom Built Bastain Milled Prototype w Px 6.0 shaft and Lamkin Deep Etched Cord Grip at 33in.

Ball:  Taylor Made 21' Rocketballz            Bag:  Ogio Fuse Whiskey            Glove: MG Dyna-Grip Elite             Current Shoes: True Linkswear Motion phx

I don't know ether, but I just scored 2 Mizuno t5 wedges for $40! They have some killer deals! I will let you know how the rest of the transaction goes!

Driver: 9* Callaway Rogue sub zero w/ hzrdus yellow 6.5
3w: 15* Callaway epic w/ aldila rogue 110 s flex
Hybrid: 19* Mizuno Jpx 900 w/ fujikura s flex
DI:  Adams dhy 21* w/ aldilla green S flex
Irons: Mizuno mp 18 sc 5-pw w/ Nippon modus 3 120x
Wedges: Vokey sm7 raw 50 F, 55 S, 60 M w/ dynamic gold black s400
Putter: Scotty Cameron newport 3 w/ super stroke

They are getting all the clubs traded in to PGA SS in Myrtle Beach, they absolutely steal some of the stuff

Driver- TC Epic 440 with Hzrdus T1100<br />3-Wood- 13 Degree Ping stretch with Ping Tour 75x<br />Hybrid- 915 with Graphite Design Tour AD DI 85<br />Irons- ( 4-PW ) JPX 900 Forged with 110s Steelfibers - Wedges- Sm6 Vokey 48 bent 2 degrees strong - sm6 vokey raw 56 bent to 55 , 58 Raw Low Bounce K grind ( 110 Steelfibers in all wedges same length shafts )<br />Putter- Scotty Cameron Laguna 1.5 Studio Torch Finish that I did...

Anyone have experience with them? Ton of great reviews, a few bad ones. Communication is less than stellar.

Have bought from the multiple times. Never an issue. Great return policy as well.

They are not. http://www.globalvaluecommerce.com/

No they aren't, them and global get all the trade in clubs from PGA SS in Myrtle beach

Have bought from the multiple times. Never an issue. Great return policy as well.

They are not. http://www.globalvaluecommerce.com/

Thanks. This makes me feel better. I always buy stuff off eBay, don't know why I felt different about this one. Deal seems too good to actually work out with my luck as of late.

Ordered a set of Titleist 755's off them. Had badly rusted out shafts with no mention or picture in the listing. Told them as such. Offered to have me pay to ship back for a refund. Declined. Offered to pay me like $7.13 for the shaft replacement. When I asked for $10 they sent a very rude email back. Never ended up getting anything from them. Left them negative feedback to which they responded with a lie saying I asked for $35. Will never do business with them again.

Bought a couple of drivers from them recently. One was exactly as pictured, the other had lead tape on the bottom which was not as pictured. However, both were in very good shape.

Thanks

I have the tracking number, just waiting for usps to say something besides pre-shipment.

Very hesitant to trust it yet because of recent negative feedback. On the other hand they have had a ton of recent great feedback.

I have bought several clubs from their ebay store. No issues. Way too much feedback to still be worried about them.

I know, ill feel better once there is a change in the preshipment tracking tag.

Shipping pretty quick?

according to tracking, it will be here tomorrow. Looking forward to getting it.

Driver came... Brand freakin new!

They have nothing to do with Global Golf. In fact they are a big competitor of Global Golf (and the PGA Value Guide). They are based in Alabama in have three ebay stores

Quickshipgolf

ksouth9

tee2green6931

All ship from the same warehouse in Alabama. They do get most of their used inventory from PGATSS (online and instore). They also run two retail locations called Your Golf Superstore.

• Like 1

Wedges came... clubs were rubber banded together with no bubble wrap, paper or anything in the box to keep them from rattling around! Other than that 2 Mizuno wedges for $40, really can't complain!

Driver: 9* Callaway Rogue sub zero w/ hzrdus yellow 6.5
3w: 15* Callaway epic w/ aldila rogue 110 s flex
Hybrid: 19* Mizuno Jpx 900 w/ fujikura s flex
DI:  Adams dhy 21* w/ aldilla green S flex
Irons: Mizuno mp 18 sc 5-pw w/ Nippon modus 3 120x
Wedges: Vokey sm7 raw 50 F, 55 S, 60 M w/ dynamic gold black s400
Putter: Scotty Cameron newport 3 w/ super stroke

I just bought a set of MP-63's from them and they arrived in two days. Great deal and I am pleased with the clubs. I'll look for more clubs from them in the future.

917D3 9.5 Rogue Black
917F3 15 Diamana Blue
818H2 19 Tensei Blue
Mizuno MP14 2
Mizuno MP4 4-9
Vokey SM7 46, 50, 54, 58
Edel 60
(will swap 58 for 60 and a Vokey for the 2-iron as needed)
Custom Scotty Newport 2
or
Scotty X5R

Wedges came... clubs were rubber banded together with no bubble wrap, paper or anything in the box to keep them from rattling around! Other than that 2 Mizuno wedges for $40, really can't complain!

Yep, my 63's arrived with the same packaging as you described. But for the price I paid, I can't complain, either!

917D3 9.5 Rogue Black
917F3 15 Diamana Blue
818H2 19 Tensei Blue
Mizuno MP14 2
Mizuno MP4 4-9
Vokey SM7 46, 50, 54, 58
Edel 60
(will swap 58 for 60 and a Vokey for the 2-iron as needed)
Custom Scotty Newport 2
or
Scotty X5R

my driver came in a box. The only protective layer of anything was the rubber grip...

The driver and box shipped in showed up in pristine condition however.

They have been saved as a favorite seller for future purchases.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I just bought a CB2 from them that had a dent in its back of clubhead. Can't see it looking down and all but I don't know where I stand. I could send it back for full ($30.00) refund, but asked if they would give me a partial refund for it.

Without asking me how much I wanted (I wanted $20.00 back) they sent me back $15.00.

I'm not sure how I feel about that. I won't be able to resell this 3 wood if I don't want it, and it's snowing cats and dogs right now and golf season is 3 months (at least) away so I won't be able to test it.

Not sure how I feel right now...

Cleveland Launcher DTS 9*
Exotics CB 13*
Ping i3 17*

Callaway Steelhead 3 20*

Nickent 3DX 23*26*29*
MacGregor VIP V-Foil 1025 C - 7-PW
Ping Eye2 51*57.5*
Seemore WGP
[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1013287-my-v-foils/"]WITB Link[/url]

You got half back for an unseen problem on a cheap club. If it doesn't hurt performance, go with it. I almost hate to say this because I'm not removed from the value of a dollar, but 5 bucks being the difference between happy and "I don't know?" I'd just choose to be happy. Most don't offer a partial, and I'm sure them giving half back to them felt like being more than generous. Put another zero on the end of it and you just got back 150 on a 300 club. No one would ever offer that. I'm not sure why you thought 2/3's back was fair and not 1/2? They thought 1/2 was fair. If 5.00 is enough to make you send it back, go that route. You'll get it all back. Good luck finding even a damaged club for 10.00 though, that'd be about 2.00 plus shipping. Pretty low margin to sell one at. Even half broken.

I'll now lol at myself. You spent your time posting about 5.00 for you. I just spent my time posting about 5.00 for you. I wish I had something better to do but I just don't. I'm petting my puppy and typing about golf. I'm happy, with or without your 5.00. So have a nice night. I certainly am.