What golf trips do you have coming up?

Going down to Myrtle Beach in November to visit Mom. She was volunteering at a fundraiser a couple months back, and won a free foursome on The Dunes. Will also play some others down there, not sure which ones yet. Always open to suggestions.

Going to Hawaii in December. Going to play Turtle Bay while we stay there for a couple days, then Poipu Bay, Puakea, and Kiahuna while we're on Kauai.

Caledonia is my favorite in the area. I also really liked Tigers Eye. Barefoot (Love/Dye) TPC Myrtle Beach. Tidewater was good but some reason I did not like it as much as I thought I would.

Going to Scottsdale tomorrow.

Playing Talking Stick North and both WeKoPa courses.

In September, going to Coeur D'Alene, ID. Playing Circling Raven + Golf Club @ Coeur D'Alene Resort (with the infamous floating green).

If someone knows someone who (knows someone) who can get me on Gozzer Ranch, I would be eternally grateful!

Can't wait :golfer: :taunt:

OK, have to revise my golf schedule since Circling Raven GC has a PGA sectional going on...

Will play The Idaho Club instead - a Jack Nicklaus design. Will post my review when I get back.

My set-up:
Bag - Flex Tech Crossover
Driver - Ping G430 MAX with HZRDUS Black Smoke

3 Wood - Ping G430

Hybrid - Rocketballz 3 Hybrid
Irons - Cobra King Tour irons

Wedges - Ping Glide 4  50* / 54* / 58*
Putter - Bettinardi Queen Bee #6
Shoes - Ecco Hybrid
Ball - Maxfli Tour X

Going down to Myrtle Beach in November to visit Mom. She was volunteering at a fundraiser a couple months back, and won a free foursome on The Dunes. Will also play some others down there, not sure which ones yet. Always open to suggestions.

Going to Hawaii in December. Going to play Turtle Bay while we stay there for a couple days, then Poipu Bay, Puakea, and Kiahuna while we're on Kauai.

Have you played Princeville - Prince? It's spectacular. Also enjoyed Kauai Lagoons Kiele.

Also not sure the current pricing is the same as last year but if you play TB Fazio in the morning and Palmer in the afternoon the rate for Fazio+replay round on Palmer is actually slightly cheaper than 1 round on Palmer. Fazio is not a memorable course by any means especially for Hawaii but it is still fun to play, wide open and if the wind is not blowing 30mph very easy to score on. Also dont forget to hit up Ted's bakery down the road from TB

[twitter]oneputtblunder[/twitter]
10.5 Aeroburner TP Fujikura Speeder Pro XLR8
14.5 X2 Hot 3 Deep Tour Green
18* X2 Hot Pro Hybrid
RSI TP 4-PW KBS Tour 120
Byron Morgan DH89 Rincon Neck deep mill or Circa 62 No 2
Vokey 52/56/60 SM5/TVDK/TVDVgrind DG S300
[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/175527-one-putts-road-to-redemption-bag-04262014/"]WITB Link[/url]

Headed to Tahoe in few weeks, playing a tournament at Edgewood on saturday, booked dragon for friday and looking at options for sunday.

I know everyone says coyote moon but i think after two days of golfing and whatever happens saturday night I dont want to drive too far from the south lake on sunday as we will be driving back to the bay area sunday evening.

Any one have any options that will be great ...

Just FYI the dragon to south lake is easily a 2.5+ hour trip especially on a Friday. I live in Kings beach and to even get through town can take forever..

Dragon is a good course but personally would rather play coyote moon. Played coyote last Friday and it was in great shape although a little slow pace wise (around 4.5hours) and expensive at $145 ($115 NCGA) twilight.

South lake is tough because there are really only two courses, Edgewood and LTGC. Haven't played LTGC since May and it's nice enough but always gets a ton of play since it's the less expensive choice. Best bet could be play Incline championship Sunday and drive home from there up over to I80.

Edgewood is a really great course! Have fun

Thanks for the advice, have a slight change as we are playing old greenwood on friday , edgewood on saturday and dragon on sunday.

You reckon we would have trouble driving to dragon on sunday from south lake ?

Plan is to drive friday from the bay direct to old green wood and finish the round before heading south to tahoe and spend the night so next morning we dont have to drive too much before the tournament at edgewood. Saturday night will depend on what the tourney hosts have planned as things are being finalized.

Not trying to dissuade you (if you haven't allredy taken your trip) since that is a good lineup. Played those 3 over 3 days last time my mom came to visit in the summer and had a great time. Just giving warning since most people underestimate just how big of an area Lake Tahoe is and with all roads being 2 lane highways time adds up really quickly.

Curious to hear your thoughts on the different courses.

Group of 4 are heading to Myrtle Beach for 4 days next April, still looking at which courses to play while there. Also, plan on playing Sand Valley once the second 18 opens up next summer.

Callaway Epic Flash SZ 9.5* HZRDUS Smoke 70X
Titleist 917F2 15* Diamana D+ 80x
Mizuno MP18 SC 3-PW KBS C Taper S+
Muira Wedge Series 51* 55* 59* KBS C Taper S
Toulon Portland H3
Srixon Z-Star XV / Snell MTB-X

Have you played Princeville - Prince? It's spectacular. Also enjoyed Kauai Lagoons Kiele.

This is our first time heading out to Hawaii. We're staying in Poi'Pu while we're on Kauai, so we're trying to stay closer to home this time around. Not that it's a long drive to the north shore. Thanks for the recommendation, though, I'm sure we'll be going back some time.

Member Guest tournament down in Dunedin (Tampa area) coming up next month. Looks like we'll all go play Streamsong the day before, then see who can stay the most sober for three days and hold it together.

Let us know how Dunedin looks. Played it last January (2017). Staff was exceptional, course conditions were marginal at best. Going back to Tampa this January, considering playing it again if conditions have improved at all.

I'll be heading 15 minutes across town to play the lovely Clay and Kizer courses at Austin's premier municipal complex :D

Callaway Fusion 9º •• Matrix 75M4 X
TM 2016 M2 3HL 16.5º •• Aldila NV 2KXV Orange 65X
Callaway Apex 20º •• PX Evenflow Black 80HY X
Adams CMB 24º–46º •• DG TI S400
TM MG 50º •• PX LZ 5.5
TM MG 54º •• DG S200
Mizuno T20 60º/06º •• DG S400
Toulon Atlanta 35"

Off to Dalat, Vietnam at the end of the month.

The old course there is one of my favorites. The newer Sacom course isn't great to play, but in a stunning area to look at. Very picture-postcard Vietnam, surrounded by stepped rice fields and lakes.

There's is also the new Dalat @ 1200 there. Private place where we are going to try to get ourselves on. I have heard it is prohibitively expensive however, so we shall see...otherwise we will play the old course twice.

I am kind of planning an outback trip from Denver, starting at Red Sky Ranch and the Broadmoor, then driving to Nebraska to play Wild Horse, The Prairie Club, and Dismal River (stopping for a peek at Sand Hills). Back to Denver might even go out to Redlands Mesa.

Next trip I would like to play Las Campanas, Twin Warriors, Paa Ko Ridge, and Black Mesa, all near Albuquerque.

I am kind of planning an outback trip from Denver, starting at Red Sky Ranch and the Broadmoor, then driving to Nebraska to play Wild Horse, The Prairie Club, and Dismal River (stopping for a peek at Sand Hills). Back to Denver might even go out to Redlands Mesa.

Next trip I would like to play Las Campanas, Twin Warriors, Paa Ko Ridge, and Black Mesa, all near Albuquerque.

When you hit up Denver from down under let me know, Played almost all courses you listed including the sneak peek =)

If you are thinking of Redlands Mesa, a bit closer to Denver but same direction are these two courses which I think are as good if not better.

http://www.ironbridgeclub.com/

http://lakotacanyonranch.com/

You can hit up both Lakota and Iron Bridge by staying in Gleenwood Springs a night as they are both right in the area.

When you hit up Denver from down under let me know, Played almost all courses you listed including the sneak peek =)

If you are thinking of Redlands Mesa, a bit closer to Denver but same direction are these two courses which I think are as good if not better.

http://www.ironbridgeclub.com/

http://lakotacanyonranch.com/

You can hit up both Lakota and Iron Bridge by staying in Gleenwood Springs a night as they are both right in the area.

Thanks Chili, maybe not in the next year but i'll get there eventually!

Black Mesa is not quite near Abq. -- great course, but know it is in very rotten shape. :(

Las Campanas is ok - you should include Cochiti instead or in addition

If you are driving down - then Pinon Hills in Farmington is worth the play

Twin and Paako are definites.

Don't discount UNM course...not the best views, but great course.

I personally love Taos CC for multiple reasons.....views, course, conditions. But it is not everyone's cup.

Just got back from Scotland so nothing for the rest of the year. Next year will do Kapalua in Maui and a few other Hawaiian courses, plus trying to work out a trip to go up and visit Isaacbm in the great white north to play some mountain golf and get out of the AZ summer heat for a weekend.

Not that it is "coming up" but with 2018 already planned out. I have decided to commit to May 2019 @ Bandon Dunes to complete another bucket list trip. Will probably head back to our hometown area in the SF Bay Area in fall of 19 to catch a Giants game and spend some time in Monterey, Pebble definitely on the list of possibles for that one.

Told the wife and some golf buddies with my 1st set of replaced hips coming up on about half their expected life cycle I want to start knocking off some bucket list trips especially those that require a lot of walking. Not sure how golf life will be once I get to the stage of needing replacement set number 2.

After that it would leave

Scotland West/North since I already have East Lothian and Fife down

Ireland

Northern Michigan

Sand Hills Nebraska area

Streamsong

Cabot

Ultimate dream trip that I cannot afford both $ and time off from work wise

Australia and New Zealand would want to make it a 30 day trip and will prob need to wait until retired.

[twitter]oneputtblunder[/twitter]
10.5 Aeroburner TP Fujikura Speeder Pro XLR8
14.5 X2 Hot 3 Deep Tour Green
18* X2 Hot Pro Hybrid
RSI TP 4-PW KBS Tour 120
Byron Morgan DH89 Rincon Neck deep mill or Circa 62 No 2
Vokey 52/56/60 SM5/TVDK/TVDVgrind DG S300
[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/175527-one-putts-road-to-redemption-bag-04262014/"]WITB Link[/url]

myrtle beach next tues 7days 36 holes a day :golfer: :lock: :superman:

arrowhead

Caledonia/true blue FAVORITES

legends

pearl

heather glen

tidewater

blackmoor

Nice list... you playing all 3 9's at Arrowhead? I did not like the pearl at all... But some did in our group.

yes playing all 3 I was in same opinion of the pearl but its done a total 180.. Think the west is the better conditioned one went there about 7 years ago and when we finished we went to the pro shop and asked them if the greens were stimping at SHAG level terrible greens.. played Pearl last 3/4 years Oyster bay is waaaaayyyyyy better though lol

This is the best year of golf I have ever had- and I have had some good years.

July -

1 Round at Merion Golf Club (Pennsylvania)

2 Rounds at Pine Valley (New Jersey)

2 Rounds at Streamsong Red and Blue (Florida)

September -

2 Rounds scheduled at Oakmont mid-month (Pennsylvania)

October -

1 Round scheduled at Cherry Hills (Colorado)

1 Round (hopefully) at Ballyneal

1 Round at Streamsong Black (new course) (Florida)

November-

1 Round at Eastlake (Georgia)

1 Round (working on) Peachtree

1 Round Streamsong Red

December -

1 Round Seminole (Florida)

1 Round Jupiter Hills

(these pending the hurricane)

Good luck with peachtree! Been working on that for a while myself.

Member Guest tournament down in Dunedin (Tampa area) coming up next month. Looks like we'll all go play Streamsong the day before, then see who can stay the most sober for three days and hold it together.

Let us know how Dunedin looks. Played it last January (2017). Staff was exceptional, course conditions were marginal at best. Going back to Tampa this January, considering playing it again if conditions have improved at all.

Will update after I get back. I play there usually a few times a year. From what I can tell the membership that actually cares has been butting heads a little bit with the greens keeper. They want the old school Donald Ross false fronts and roll off areas to be cut down so that they can actually punish you rather than getting caught in the skirt.

just got back from a trip to TPC Sawgrass for the Team Titleist Invitational. Great time and we got to hit and see an educational session on the 718 line. I put some pictures up on my IG account @Carolinagolfer2

Titleist TSR 1 GD Di 5  Stiff

Titleist TSR 1  15 & 18* Adilia Speed Mesh R

Titleist TSR 1  21* Hybrid Kuro Kage R 
Titlesit T350 6-P 43 STeelFiber I80
Vokey
SM 46/54/58  Scotty Cameron Special Select 5.5 Flowback 35"