Quickshipgolf... eBay?

mvhoffman

You got half back for an unseen problem on a cheap club. If it doesn't hurt performance, go with it. I almost hate to say this because I'm not removed from the value of a dollar, but 5 bucks being the difference between happy and "I don't know?" I'd just choose to be happy. Most don't offer a partial, and I'm sure them giving half back to them felt like being more than generous. Put another zero on the end of it and you just got back 150 on a 300 club. No one would ever offer that. I'm not sure why you thought 2/3's back was fair and not 1/2? They thought 1/2 was fair. If 5.00 is enough to make you send it back, go that route. You'll get it all back. Good luck finding even a damaged club for 10.00 though, that'd be about 2.00 plus shipping. Pretty low margin to sell one at. Even half broken.

I'll now lol at myself. You spent your time posting about 5.00 for you. I just spent my time posting about 5.00 for you. I wish I had something better to do but I just don't. I'm petting my puppy and typing about golf. I'm happy, with or without your 5.00. So have a nice night. I certainly am.

Definitely. My theory though is - what I usually ask myself - is what would I pay for that club out of the used club bin at 2ndswing. Would I give $5 cash, $20 cash or $50 cash or whatever out of my wallet for ___________ club, and for me, 2ndswing would have that in their used club bin for $10.00. And even at $10.00 for a club with a dent in its back I don't know if I'd take a 10 spot out of my wallet for it.

That was the whole point but you are right, it's basically meaningless. I hand out $5.00 to homeless people on the corner on any given day so I really shouldn't be making a fuss.

Cleveland Launcher DTS 9*
Exotics CB 13*
Ping i3 17*

Callaway Steelhead 3 20*

Nickent 3DX 23*26*29*
MacGregor VIP V-Foil 1025 C - 7-PW
Ping Eye2 51*57.5*
Seemore WGP
[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1013287-my-v-foils/"]WITB Link[/url]

I've bought from Quickshipgolf many times though and they do have fair prices.

Exotics CB 13*
Ping i3 17*

Callaway Steelhead 3 20*

Nickent 3DX 23*26*29*
Ping Eye2 51*57.5*
Seemore WGP

You got half back for an unseen problem on a cheap club. If it doesn't hurt performance, go with it. I almost hate to say this because I'm not removed from the value of a dollar, but 5 bucks being the difference between happy and "I don't know?" I'd just choose to be happy. Most don't offer a partial, and I'm sure them giving half back to them felt like being more than generous. Put another zero on the end of it and you just got back 150 on a 300 club. No one would ever offer that. I'm not sure why you thought 2/3's back was fair and not 1/2? They thought 1/2 was fair. If 5.00 is enough to make you send it back, go that route. You'll get it all back. Good luck finding even a damaged club for 10.00 though, that'd be about 2.00 plus shipping. Pretty low margin to sell one at. Even half broken.

I'll now lol at myself. You spent your time posting about 5.00 for you. I just spent my time posting about 5.00 for you. I wish I had something better to do but I just don't. I'm petting my puppy and typing about golf. I'm happy, with or without your 5.00. So have a nice night. I certainly am.

Definitely. My theory though is - what I usually ask myself - is what would I pay for that club out of the used club bin at 2ndswing. Would I give $5 cash, $20 cash or $50 cash or whatever out of my wallet for ___________ club, and for me, 2ndswing would have that in their used club bin for $10.00. And even at $10.00 for a club with a dent in its back I don't know if I'd take a 10 spot out of my wallet for it.

That was the whole point but you are right, it's basically meaningless. I hand out $5.00 to homeless people on the corner on any given day so I really shouldn't be making a fuss.

No Chance 2ndSwing would have that club in their used bin for 10 dollars. It would either be full price 60+ or not in there at all.

No Chance 2ndSwing would have that club in their used bin for 10 dollars. It would either be full price 60+ or not in there at all.

You'd be surprised some of the stuff I've got out of their bins for $10.00. Dented 3 wood even a TEE would possibly be in there for that price.

When was the last time you were there?

Exotics CB 13*
Ping i3 17*

Callaway Steelhead 3 20*

Nickent 3DX 23*26*29*
Ping Eye2 51*57.5*
Seemore WGP

I worked there for seasonally for 3 years, and stop in every single time I am back in MN. I do and would know, and no you wouldn't find that stuff.

You guys wouldn't put a 10 year old 3 wood with a big dent on its back in there for $10.00?

When was the last time you were in there? Heck I could go there this weekend and snap a photo of their bin and I'd be willing to bet similar merchandise can be had out of there.

Exotics CB 13*
Ping i3 17*

Callaway Steelhead 3 20*

Nickent 3DX 23*26*29*
Ping Eye2 51*57.5*
Seemore WGP

Exotics CB 13*
Ping i3 17*

Callaway Steelhead 3 20*

Nickent 3DX 23*26*29*
Ping Eye2 51*57.5*
Seemore WGP

• 5 weeks later...

Bought a set of iblades 4-PW a couple weeks ago from them and super pleased. Better than expected and delivery fast. No complaints and would not hesitate to go back.

Ping 410 9.0

Ping g425 14.5 3 wood 

New Level 21* bent to 20* driving iron

Taylormade M4 5 wood
Wilson Staff tour cb 5-7, FG tour v6 8-pw

New Level 902pd 5-pw 105 TT stiff (on their way)
Titleist sm7 50-10 F, 56-10 F, 60-8wedge flex
3 #7 style mallets: Taylormade, Cleveland and Tommy Armour

Thanks guys, made a purchase thru them last night. Asked if photo was of actual driver. Didn't get a response until after purchase when they said no that it was a stock photo but what I will be getting is same quality or better. Their picture is of a driver that looks to be used maybe twice. I ordered a F7 driver shown in a certain color scheme, hoping that it's not a different color when I get it.

Don't ever buy something on eBay you can't see in detail .

• 4 weeks later...

Quickshipgolf is legit and has great prices. You can get most everything there for their trade-in values, so even if you don't end up liking the equipment you can trade or resell and make your money back (or even profit). I've bought a lot of stuff from them recently, and maybe I'm just lucky, but the used stuff has been in even better condition than pictured. I got a used SeeMore putter for $30, and when it arrived it looked absolutely brand new and even had the stickers on it still.

• 2 months later...
Shipping pretty quick?

...I say not quick (if you're on the West Coast and they are going UPS ground like the wedge set I purchased last week) Paid $17.99 for shipping and going into week 2 waiting. Very ironic name 'quickshipgolf' has. I am sure they will be here eventually and they might even be in great condition, but I am not sure why they used UPS ground when the same cost for USPS priority would have been to customer already. Hopefully their packing methods have improved since last year's remarks in this thread...I don't understand shipping clubs with no packing materials at all (especially the HEADS!), their margins that tight -or- just lazy shipping department???

I ship a lot of clubs through eBay (USPS) and the only portion of the club that really matters is the club HEAD.

Think about what golf clubs are - they're tools that are meant to be swung at high speeds with force and trauma. Shafts are meant to take a lot of abuse.

Exotics CB 13*
Ping i3 17*

Callaway Steelhead 3 20*

Nickent 3DX 23*26*29*
Ping Eye2 51*57.5*
Seemore WGP

I bought a bunch of driver heads from them. If you buy one it’s priority. If you buy multiple they’ll still charge you priority but combine them and ship UPS. Other than that they are good. I had to ask for the refund on combined shipping and they take a few days to respond. I might be done buying from them for a while.

I just bought a set of Wilson F5 irons with Kuro Kage 85 LBP shafts. They were marked used mint, and actual condition was spot on. Appeared to be floor demo's, the 9 had slight ball impact marks, other clubs not even hit. They did not ship quickly though, it showed they made the label right away, but took several days to actually be accepted by the carrier. I'm very happy, scored a great deal.

Driver... Cobra Aerojet LS, Lin-Q M40X R
Fairway... 4 & 7 TEE E722 Ventus Red R
Irons... 4-P Wilson Staff CB, UST Recoil 95 R
Wedges... 50/54/58 Cleveland RTX-6 Recoil 95 R
Putter... Odyssey White Hot Pro Super Stroke 2.0 XL Legacy

Just wanted to add my two cents on my interaction with quickshipgolf.

I purchased a set of new Cobra F7 One Length irons from them on Saturday the 26th (late night). Sunday the shipping label was printed (keep in mind, holiday weekend). Tuesday it was sent out for delivery, and arrived today. In all reality, it couldn't have happened any quicker for the time that it was purchased.

Others have stated that their clubs came in a box with no protection, no bubble wrap, etc. Maybe it was due to luck of being new clubs, but that wasn't the case for me, with the clubs being sent in a Cobra box, with plastic and bubble wrap on the heads.

Anyways, highly satisfied customer!

Received a used King LTD 3W last week. I’m located on the West Coast and it took less than 1 week to receive it. Besides the lack of bubble wrap or packing peanuts, I’m very happy with quickshipgolf

Epic Speed 9* (VeloCore Blue 6S))

SIM2 Ti 15* (Tour AD BB 6SR)

Apex UW 17* (stock HZRDUS Smoke Black 70 5.5)

0311XP Gen3 4-PW (Accra 90i S)

RTX ZipCore 52* Mid (DG Tour Issue)

SM9 58-10S (DG)

HiToe 64* (HiRev 2.0)
Eleven CS

Any urethane “X” ball

Thanks guys, made a purchase thru them last night. Asked if photo was of actual driver. Didn't get a response until after purchase when they said no that it was a stock photo but what I will be getting is same quality or better. Their picture is of a driver that looks to be used maybe twice. I ordered a F7 driver shown in a certain color scheme, hoping that it's not a different color when I get it.

Don't ever buy something on eBay you can't see in detail .

+1

QuickShip always has decent pictures, unlike 3Balls or others.

I always deal with quick ship and know the warehouse manager pretty well. They also have another retail business not related to quick ship but managed & owned by the same person/people that supplies pro shops throughout NA. Pine Valley being at the top of the list all the way down to courses like Old Waverly here in Mississippi.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
No issues with them and good deals.

What you see is what you get

Unless they cancel your order and send you a sleeve of E6’s. They are a shill bidding disgrace to eBay. Same as ksouth and tee2green

They are the worst. They should be banned from Ebay but we know that will never happen because they sell so much. Dont buy from them!

By the way its the same as Ksouth because its the same person with multiple accounts. Dont buy from him either!

Has anyone ever reported them to eBay for claiming they ran out of stock yet have dozens of current listings for the same club ?

Curious as there is a driver I’m looking at with 5hrs left and no bids.

Ping G430 Max 10.5 Tensei Orange AV Raw 55 Reg

Ping G430 SFT 5w 19* Alta Black Reg

Ping G430 SFT 7w 23* Alta Black Reg

Tour Edge Xrail 5h 26* Graphite Design G-Series Reg

Ping G425 6-UW Alta Slate Reg

Ping Glide 4.0 56* WS Nippon Z-115

Cleveland CBX Full Face 2 60* DG Spinner

Cleveland Smart Sole C 4.0 

Ping 2023 Anser D

Handicap: 8.2

Has anyone ever reported them to eBay for claiming they ran out of stock yet have dozens of current listings for the same club ?

Curious as there is a driver I'm looking at with 5hrs left and no bids.

Yes, they arent going to do anything about it though when they sell that much, they want their 10%

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anyone get banned from bidding on their clubs ?

I won the auctions for two brand new M2 drivers. One I paid $23 shipped the other $123. I returned the $123 for a refund. Club was still in the wrapper and I returned with cover and wrench.

Went to go bid on a few of their auctions this week and I’m now banned. Sent several PM’s to them with no reply as of yet.

Bummer too cause a few of their current auctions I wanted to win.

Ping G430 Max 10.5 Tensei Orange AV Raw 55 Reg

Ping G430 SFT 5w 19* Alta Black Reg

Ping G430 SFT 7w 23* Alta Black Reg

Tour Edge Xrail 5h 26* Graphite Design G-Series Reg

Ping G425 6-UW Alta Slate Reg

Ping Glide 4.0 56* WS Nippon Z-115

Cleveland CBX Full Face 2 60* DG Spinner

Cleveland Smart Sole C 4.0 

Ping 2023 Anser D

Handicap: 8.2