New Chrome Soft and Chrome Soft X

1356714

Comments

  • Napoleon253Napoleon253 Members Posts: 75
    edited Jan 12, 2018 #62
    I have played the red and white truvis chrome soft exclusively for the last year. Love the ball! I wonder why other manufacturers don’t use the soccer ball style pattern. Callaway can’t have a patent on it can they??



    The distance for me is just as good if not better than the Prov and putting with them has been a game changer.



    That being said the price point on these balls is an absolute racket!



    I played the Kirkland ball and it performed very well. If not for the lack of inventory I would still be playing them. Costco easily demonstrated that you can make a premium tour quality ball for $15 a dozen...



    How much more does it really cost to make a pinnacle as compared to a ProV1?? I am no expert, but I am guessing they are pretty darn close.



    Someone explain please... make me justify spending so much. If I have the knowledge maybe I won’t cringe every time I have to purchase them.
  • 6thFairway6thFairway Members Posts: 1,848 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    It's probably awesome, because I've got 5 dozen of the old Chrome Soft to use before I can order this one. image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
  • HISPLHISPL Members Posts: 3,068


    I have played the red and white truvis chrome soft exclusively for the last year. Love the ball! I wonder why other manufacturers don’t use the soccer ball style pattern. Callaway can’t have a patent on it can they??



    The distance for me is just as good if not better than the Prov and putting with them has been a game changer.



    That being said the price point on these balls is an absolute racket!



    I played the Kirkland ball and it performed very well. If not for the lack of inventory I would still be playing them. Costco easily demonstrated that you can make a premium tour quality ball for $15 a dozen...



    How much more does it really cost to make a pinnacle as compared to a ProV1?? I am no expert, but I am guessing they are pretty darn close.



    Someone explain please... make me justify spending so much. If I have the knowledge maybe I won’t cringe every time I have to purchase them.




    The pricing on balls is not a “racket” how much R&D do you think Costco spent on their balls?



    R&D, marketing, distribution, customer service etc etc adds up and has to be factored into the price.



    Costco simply used what was on offer as an off the shelf design where the costs for R&D were amortised already.



    Factor in little or zero marketing cost, and greatly reduced distribution and customer service costs too.



    I haven’t played either model of the Kirkland balls, they seem to get good reviews and are likely to be a solid performer assuming these reviews are accurate.



    But if you want the absolute best for ball performance then you have to pay for the R&D to go with it.



    Having played the 2018 Chrome Soft ball I can see why Callaway spent the money to design it.



    In my opinion it is the best ball I have ever used.
  • Napoleon253Napoleon253 Members Posts: 75
    HISPL wrote:



    I have played the red and white truvis chrome soft exclusively for the last year. Love the ball! I wonder why other manufacturers don’t use the soccer ball style pattern. Callaway can’t have a patent on it can they??



    The distance for me is just as good if not better than the Prov and putting with them has been a game changer.



    That being said the price point on these balls is an absolute racket!



    I played the Kirkland ball and it performed very well. If not for the lack of inventory I would still be playing them. Costco easily demonstrated that you can make a premium tour quality ball for $15 a dozen...



    How much more does it really cost to make a pinnacle as compared to a ProV1?? I am no expert, but I am guessing they are pretty darn close.



    Someone explain please... make me justify spending so much. If I have the knowledge maybe I won’t cringe every time I have to purchase them.




    The pricing on balls is not a “racket” how much R&D do you think Costco spent on their balls?



    R&D, marketing, distribution, customer service etc etc adds up and has to be factored into the price.



    Costco simply used what was on offer as an off the shelf design where the costs for R&D were amortised already.



    Factor in little or zero marketing cost, and greatly reduced distribution and customer service costs too.



    I haven’t played either model of the Kirkland balls, they seem to get good reviews and are likely to be a solid performer assuming these reviews are accurate.



    But if you want the absolute best for ball performance then you have to pay for the R&D to go with it.



    Having played the 2018 Chrome Soft ball I can see why Callaway spent the money to design it.



    In my opinion it is the best ball I have ever used.
    I understand your point. Maybe I need to stop pulling balls over fences and into lakes/back yards. I guess if I could play a ball longer than 18 holes without loosing it I wouldn’t feel so bad about paying $4 a ball. I am also not the type to hunt aimlessly for a ball in the ruff and I have never once tried to retrieve a ball further in the water than my 5 iron can reach... Lazy??? Probably...I try and justify it with me trying not to slow down the group behind me... even if no one is behind me... Ha! Lol...
  • Gary GutfulGary Gutful Members Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    HISPL wrote:

    Golf4lifer wrote:

    groach wrote:


    I'm confused why people are so upset over $5? Don't get me wrong, I'm not judging your income, budget, etc. Hear me out.



    A new dozen PV1/PV1x costs $47.99 @ Dicks right now online. If the CS/CSX go from $39.99 to $44.99, they are still cheaper. Not as cheap, but still cheaper. Not to mention if this new ball costs more to make in terms of this new material, better believe that price is getting passed to consumers.



    My point is this - if you like a ball, and it truly performs for you, isn't paying another .42c per ball worth it? From a budget standpoint, that's one less coffee per month, or skipping one drive-thru meal. Your other option is to buy the 2017 versions at the discounted price. There will still be tons of them available for a while.




    For me, I liked the CSX and the TP5 equally and the only reason I picked the CSX was the cost. If it goes to 44.99, I would probably still play it, but I would be tempted to play the TP5 or ProV1X because the cost is now comparable. At $39.99 the CSX was a value, at least to me.



    Now, if the new ball is better than the old one, which to me would be hard to imagine then I might just play the new one.




    Performance of the 2018 Chrome Soft/Chrome Soft X, will be something to differentiate between the ProV1/X, TP5/X etc etc



    I really believe the tech that is in this ball makes it perform better than anything else I have tried on the market.


    In what way?
  • campioncampion 3-jack-king Members Posts: 652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HISPL wrote:

    Golf4lifer wrote:

    groach wrote:


    I'm confused why people are so upset over $5? Don't get me wrong, I'm not judging your income, budget, etc. Hear me out.



    A new dozen PV1/PV1x costs $47.99 @ Dicks right now online. If the CS/CSX go from $39.99 to $44.99, they are still cheaper. Not as cheap, but still cheaper. Not to mention if this new ball costs more to make in terms of this new material, better believe that price is getting passed to consumers.



    My point is this - if you like a ball, and it truly performs for you, isn't paying another .42c per ball worth it? From a budget standpoint, that's one less coffee per month, or skipping one drive-thru meal. Your other option is to buy the 2017 versions at the discounted price. There will still be tons of them available for a while.




    For me, I liked the CSX and the TP5 equally and the only reason I picked the CSX was the cost. If it goes to 44.99, I would probably still play it, but I would be tempted to play the TP5 or ProV1X because the cost is now comparable. At $39.99 the CSX was a value, at least to me.



    Now, if the new ball is better than the old one, which to me would be hard to imagine then I might just play the new one.




    Performance of the 2018 Chrome Soft/Chrome Soft X, will be something to differentiate between the ProV1/X, TP5/X etc etc



    I really believe the tech that is in this ball makes it perform better than anything else I have tried on the market.




    Are the ball speed claims real? Listened to a pod cast from Callaway today with Hudson swaford. He was very excited about the ball, said it’s the first ball rock Ishii designed.
  • Dunny51Dunny51 Pittsburgh, PaMembers Posts: 231 ✭✭✭
    I played the regular truvis most of last season and liked it especially around the greens. At the end of the year I played TP5, I’ll give the 2018 a try at the same price as TP5. I used to play Pro V1 but wasn’t impressed w the durability
  • sirparalotsirparalot Members Posts: 731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really enjoyed the original CS. I switched out to the Q-Star Tour (after giving the Duo Urethane a run as well) this year as I was not a fan of the new CS version. Hoping the 2018 ball feels and plays like the original for me. I'll be at the PGA Show in a couple of weeks and hoping they will be available to hit outdoors at demo day at Orange County National. Not thrilled about the over $40 price as that was a big differentiator in the retail market. Lets be honest 99% of golfers don't gain from most of the ball technology advancements year over year. It comes down to price or name and Titleist still dominates on its name so price becomes the key factor for almost everyone else. That being said if it works better for me and there is a noticeable advantage over my current ball then I will play it and I guess Callaway has enough confidence in this ball and feels that others like me will do the same.
  • just plain billjust plain bill Unregistered Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    I just gotta have yellow. Bought 11 dozen. Great ball, but if pinn soft came in yellow I'd be using it, I think. I think. I AM seeing some interesting shots from 50yds in, lol...
  • getair23getair23 Members Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    If they can keep the feel of the soft from last year and Rock can add a little magic adding/reducing spin where needed they will definitely have something special.
    Titleist TS3 9.5  HZRDUS Smoke Green 6.5TX 
    Cobra F6 Baffler 17.5 Elements Chrome 7F5T
    Srixon Z 745 (4-9) Z 945 (pw) KBS tour-x
    Fourteen RM 21 50* KBS Tour FLT 130-x
    Bettinardi "The Hive" Black 54* and 60* KBS Tour FLT 130-x
    Edel 64* KBS C-Taper s+
    Titleist Studio Design 2
    Pro V1
  • bigeasybigeasy Bigeasy Members Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited Jan 13, 2018 #72
    campion wrote:

    HISPL wrote:

    Golf4lifer wrote:

    groach wrote:


    I'm confused why people are so upset over $5? Don't get me wrong, I'm not judging your income, budget, etc. Hear me out.



    A new dozen PV1/PV1x costs $47.99 @ Dicks right now online. If the CS/CSX go from $39.99 to $44.99, they are still cheaper. Not as cheap, but still cheaper. Not to mention if this new ball costs more to make in terms of this new material, better believe that price is getting passed to consumers.



    My point is this - if you like a ball, and it truly performs for you, isn't paying another .42c per ball worth it? From a budget standpoint, that's one less coffee per month, or skipping one drive-thru meal. Your other option is to buy the 2017 versions at the discounted price. There will still be tons of them available for a while.




    For me, I liked the CSX and the TP5 equally and the only reason I picked the CSX was the cost. If it goes to 44.99, I would probably still play it, but I would be tempted to play the TP5 or ProV1X because the cost is now comparable. At $39.99 the CSX was a value, at least to me.



    Now, if the new ball is better than the old one, which to me would be hard to imagine then I might just play the new one.




    Performance of the 2018 Chrome Soft/Chrome Soft X, will be something to differentiate between the ProV1/X, TP5/X etc etc



    I really believe the tech that is in this ball makes it perform better than anything else I have tried on the market.




    Are the ball speed claims real? Listened to a pod cast from Callaway today with Hudson swaford. He was very excited about the ball, said it's the first ball rock Ishii designed.
    Does that mean ball should cost more because Rock Ishi designed it? If i remember correctly, I dont think Nike had a lot of ball customers.Their best player is now playing a Bridgestone, and their second best player said he was going to stockup and he is playing a Taylormade now. I am worried about Callaway golf..
    Cobra F6+ Graphite Design ADDI-6S 10D
    Cobra Flyz+ 14.5 degree, Aldila Tour Blue 75 stiff
    Taylormade M1 19* hybrid
    Mizuno MP25 4-PW CTaperLite
    Titleist SM6F Grind 50*, SM6 S Grind 55* SM6 59* S Grind S-300
    Scotty Cameron GOLO 5 SS tour 2.0
     Srixon Z star, TP5, Prov1
    USGA Handicap 6.2
    GolfPride MCC Plus 4 and Tour Velvet Plus 4


    USA! Love it or leave it!
  • getair23getair23 Members Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    I wouldn’t be to worried about Callaway. Rock did some pretty awesome stuff at Nike. I’m sure they aren’t interested in losing the #2 spot in ball sales.
    Titleist TS3 9.5  HZRDUS Smoke Green 6.5TX 
    Cobra F6 Baffler 17.5 Elements Chrome 7F5T
    Srixon Z 745 (4-9) Z 945 (pw) KBS tour-x
    Fourteen RM 21 50* KBS Tour FLT 130-x
    Bettinardi "The Hive" Black 54* and 60* KBS Tour FLT 130-x
    Edel 64* KBS C-Taper s+
    Titleist Studio Design 2
    Pro V1
  • GC70GC70 What's Next? ClubWRX Posts: 7,576 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't wait to give these a test run!
    Cobra F9 8* Atmos Blue 6S
    XR Steelhead 15* Atmos Red 7S
    818 H1 Atmos Blue 8S
    Apex CF19 4-AW C-Taper Lite
    SM7's RAW 50F - 54S - 58M
    Nike 006 Paul Casey Proto (Oven)
    Nike 006 Rory Proto (Oven)
    Pro V1x / CSX

    WITB Link
  • JunglelandJungleland Members Posts: 441 ✭✭✭✭
    Received my test sleeve yesterday, putting them into play later this morning.
  • travtrav Members Posts: 296 ✭✭✭✭
    FWIW the 2017 Chromesoft and X's are on sale for 30 bucks at my local golfshop, probably can get them at yours too.
  • nova6868nova6868 Members Posts: 4,738 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    J13 wrote:


    Heard players are picking up another 2-3mph in ball speed with the ball alone which is pretty crazy if true. Price wise we shall see if it's a good move. If they are really 2-3mph faster then other balls then people will pay $45 for them.




    Ehhh... not bloody likely. The USGA does have limits on balls, and they do testing. I can't imagine they would approve a ball that gave you +3mph compared to everything else.



    Callaway always has lots of hype surrounding their balls. Sometimes it works out, and sometimes it doesn't (i.e. Speed Regime balls which were also $45 and collected dust on the shelves). But the one thing that did seem to work for them was moving the price down to $39 for their premium ball.
  • wldchld22wldchld22 Members Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    I might be on falling on the hype train; but if the distance gains are as real as I'm hearing then this is well worth the price. If not then I'm back to hunting last years chrome soft and Bridgestones at discount prices.
  • GDTBATHGDTBATH Members Posts: 132 ✭✭✭
    How long do balls last if stored indoors as opposed to say, car trunk or garage?



    I have done comparison testing on ProV1’s, Chrome Soft and Snell MTB. My numbers are consistently better with the Chrome Soft and Snell. Not by a ton, mind you, but just enough to fit my game best. I grabbed three dozen Chrome Soft last summer with some shop credit and just ordered 5 dozen Snell at $23.99 since they’re releasing new models this year.



    I’m assuming they’ll keep a year or two with no performance loss as long as I’m storing them indoors?
  • HISPLHISPL Members Posts: 3,068

    HISPL wrote:

    Golf4lifer wrote:

    groach wrote:


    I'm confused why people are so upset over $5? Don't get me wrong, I'm not judging your income, budget, etc. Hear me out.



    A new dozen PV1/PV1x costs $47.99 @ Dicks right now online. If the CS/CSX go from $39.99 to $44.99, they are still cheaper. Not as cheap, but still cheaper. Not to mention if this new ball costs more to make in terms of this new material, better believe that price is getting passed to consumers.



    My point is this - if you like a ball, and it truly performs for you, isn't paying another .42c per ball worth it? From a budget standpoint, that's one less coffee per month, or skipping one drive-thru meal. Your other option is to buy the 2017 versions at the discounted price. There will still be tons of them available for a while.




    For me, I liked the CSX and the TP5 equally and the only reason I picked the CSX was the cost. If it goes to 44.99, I would probably still play it, but I would be tempted to play the TP5 or ProV1X because the cost is now comparable. At $39.99 the CSX was a value, at least to me.



    Now, if the new ball is better than the old one, which to me would be hard to imagine then I might just play the new one.




    Performance of the 2018 Chrome Soft/Chrome Soft X, will be something to differentiate between the ProV1/X, TP5/X etc etc



    I really believe the tech that is in this ball makes it perform better than anything else I have tried on the market.


    In what way?




    The best spin separation I have ever played in a ball, amazing feel and the seat of the pants feeling is that they are longer too.
  • HISPLHISPL Members Posts: 3,068
    campion wrote:

    HISPL wrote:

    Golf4lifer wrote:

    groach wrote:


    I'm confused why people are so upset over $5? Don't get me wrong, I'm not judging your income, budget, etc. Hear me out.



    A new dozen PV1/PV1x costs $47.99 @ Dicks right now online. If the CS/CSX go from $39.99 to $44.99, they are still cheaper. Not as cheap, but still cheaper. Not to mention if this new ball costs more to make in terms of this new material, better believe that price is getting passed to consumers.



    My point is this - if you like a ball, and it truly performs for you, isn't paying another .42c per ball worth it? From a budget standpoint, that's one less coffee per month, or skipping one drive-thru meal. Your other option is to buy the 2017 versions at the discounted price. There will still be tons of them available for a while.




    For me, I liked the CSX and the TP5 equally and the only reason I picked the CSX was the cost. If it goes to 44.99, I would probably still play it, but I would be tempted to play the TP5 or ProV1X because the cost is now comparable. At $39.99 the CSX was a value, at least to me.



    Now, if the new ball is better than the old one, which to me would be hard to imagine then I might just play the new one.




    Performance of the 2018 Chrome Soft/Chrome Soft X, will be something to differentiate between the ProV1/X, TP5/X etc etc



    I really believe the tech that is in this ball makes it perform better than anything else I have tried on the market.




    Are the ball speed claims real? Listened to a pod cast from Callaway today with Hudson swaford. He was very excited about the ball, said it’s the first ball rock Ishii designed.




    I don’t have measurements, but it is the longest premium ball I have ever played.
  • HISPLHISPL Members Posts: 3,068
    getair23 wrote:


    I wouldn’t be to worried about Callaway. Rock did some pretty awesome stuff at Nike. I’m sure they aren’t interested in losing the #2 spot in ball sales.




    Callaway is more interested in becoming #1, I think this ball is good enough to do it!
  • HISPLHISPL Members Posts: 3,068
    bigeasy wrote:

    campion wrote:

    HISPL wrote:

    Golf4lifer wrote:

    groach wrote:


    I'm confused why people are so upset over $5? Don't get me wrong, I'm not judging your income, budget, etc. Hear me out.



    A new dozen PV1/PV1x costs $47.99 @ Dicks right now online. If the CS/CSX go from $39.99 to $44.99, they are still cheaper. Not as cheap, but still cheaper. Not to mention if this new ball costs more to make in terms of this new material, better believe that price is getting passed to consumers.



    My point is this - if you like a ball, and it truly performs for you, isn't paying another .42c per ball worth it? From a budget standpoint, that's one less coffee per month, or skipping one drive-thru meal. Your other option is to buy the 2017 versions at the discounted price. There will still be tons of them available for a while.




    For me, I liked the CSX and the TP5 equally and the only reason I picked the CSX was the cost. If it goes to 44.99, I would probably still play it, but I would be tempted to play the TP5 or ProV1X because the cost is now comparable. At $39.99 the CSX was a value, at least to me.



    Now, if the new ball is better than the old one, which to me would be hard to imagine then I might just play the new one.




    Performance of the 2018 Chrome Soft/Chrome Soft X, will be something to differentiate between the ProV1/X, TP5/X etc etc



    I really believe the tech that is in this ball makes it perform better than anything else I have tried on the market.




    Are the ball speed claims real? Listened to a pod cast from Callaway today with Hudson swaford. He was very excited about the ball, said it's the first ball rock Ishii designed.
    Does that mean ball should cost more because Rock Ishi designed it? If i remember correctly, I dont think Nike had a lot of ball customers.Their best player is now playing a Bridgestone, and their second best player said he was going to stockup and he is playing a Taylormade now. I am worried about Callaway golf..




    Mr Ishi is very good at what he does, the ball uses some unique materials and construction methods to offer the performance that it does.



    If you don’t want to pay an extra 40c per ball because that is too costly for you then don’t play it... but if you want the performance that it offers, you will pay the money.
  • Lancj1Lancj1 Members Posts: 916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited Jan 14, 2018 #84


    I have played the red and white truvis chrome soft exclusively for the last year. Love the ball! I wonder why other manufacturers don't use the soccer ball style pattern. Callaway can't have a patent on it can they??




    Non golf related but may be of interest....a guy called Eigil Nielson invented the pattern back in the forties - on a football (soccer...) ball



    His company Select still makes balls and is very successful



    The first ball that became known was the Adidas Telstar in the 1970 World cup



    So, adidas have the history with the pattern though I imagine patents long gone



    The pattern was introduced in football as the leather panels of that shape effected trajectory etc....so all ball technology.



    Forgive my slight stray off topic
  • tbombtbomb Wheel, Snipe, Party - Gongshow Hockey Members Posts: 2,372 ✭✭
    Graphene. That's why the ball is so much better. Someone else already said, a sheet of the stuff would cover a football field and weigh as much as a dime.



    They have mixed this super strong material into the cover of the ball, and made it urethane. Why is that so great? Because the cover of the ball is the thinnest possible. Why does that matter? Because the thinner cover creates that 2-3 MPH of ball speed everyone is talking about.



    the new 18 ball will be long and soft and worth every penny.



    IMO Callaway should have dropped the Chrome soft name with this ball because it's so much better it can't even be compared to the 17 ball. Rock is brilliant and Callaway does not want to be #2 in anything...
  • getair23getair23 Members Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds awesome. Graphene for the win!
    Titleist TS3 9.5  HZRDUS Smoke Green 6.5TX 
    Cobra F6 Baffler 17.5 Elements Chrome 7F5T
    Srixon Z 745 (4-9) Z 945 (pw) KBS tour-x
    Fourteen RM 21 50* KBS Tour FLT 130-x
    Bettinardi "The Hive" Black 54* and 60* KBS Tour FLT 130-x
    Edel 64* KBS C-Taper s+
    Titleist Studio Design 2
    Pro V1
  • HISPLHISPL Members Posts: 3,068
    tbomb wrote:


    Graphene. That's why the ball is so much better. Someone else already said, a sheet of the stuff would cover a football field and weigh as much as a dime.



    They have mixed this super strong material into the cover of the ball, and made it urethane. Why is that so great? Because the cover of the ball is the thinnest possible. Why does that matter? Because the thinner cover creates that 2-3 MPH of ball speed everyone is talking about.



    the new 18 ball will be long and soft and worth every penny.



    IMO Callaway should have dropped the Chrome soft name with this ball because it's so much better it can't even be compared to the 17 ball. Rock is brilliant and Callaway does not want to be #2 in anything...




    This is pretty much it, I was under the impression that the graphene was in the core not the cover but otherwise I agree with everything else.
  • Napoleon253Napoleon253 Members Posts: 75
    Lancj1 wrote:



    I have played the red and white truvis chrome soft exclusively for the last year. Love the ball! I wonder why other manufacturers don't use the soccer ball style pattern. Callaway can't have a patent on it can they??




    Non golf related but may be of interest....a guy called Eigil Nielson invented the pattern back in the forties - on a football (soccer...) ball



    His company Select still makes balls and is very successful



    The first ball that became known was the Adidas Telstar in the 1970 World cup



    So, adidas have the history with the pattern though I imagine patents long gone



    The pattern was introduced in football as the leather panels of that shape effected trajectory etc....so all ball technology.



    Forgive my slight stray off topic
    very cool!
  • crazygolfnutcrazygolfnut CrazyGolfNut Members Posts: 1,191 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    I like the Chrome Soft but will think twice if the price is too high. If I have to pay a ProV price, I might as well get a ProV.
    • Driver: ________ Ping G400 Max
    • Woods: _______ Ping G410 3 & 5 woods
    • Hybrids: ______ Titleist 818H1 21* & 25*
    • Irons: _________ Titleist 718 AP1 6-W
    • Wedges: ______ Titleist Vokey SM6 52.08F & 56.08M
    • Putter: ________ Rife Mid Mallet 400
    • Ball: ___________ Snell MTB Black Yellow & Srixon Q-Star Tour Yellow
    • Bag: ___________ Datrek Lite Rider
    • GPS: ___________ Bushnell NEO Ghost
    • Rangefinder: __ Precision Pro NX7
    • GHIN: _________ HCP floats between 10 and 12

    “Never bet against an old man with old clubs that have new grips”
  • lspky_muskielspky_muskie Members Posts: 927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We all spend thousands of dollars per year in golf and complain about something that is going to cost maybe $2.00 per round.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file