DATQRO-V0AAJwjt.jpg

[twitter]oneputtblunder[/twitter]
10.5 Aeroburner TP Fujikura Speeder Pro XLR8
14.5 X2 Hot 3 Deep Tour Green
18* X2 Hot Pro Hybrid
RSI TP 4-PW KBS Tour 120
Byron Morgan DH89 Rincon Neck deep mill or Circa 62 No 2
Vokey 52/56/60 SM5/TVDK/TVDVgrind DG S300
[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/175527-one-putts-road-to-redemption-bag-04262014/"]WITB Link[/url]

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 wood cover is in from Gibbons

DCUjJSRVwAA1uad.jpg

18* X2 Hot Pro Hybrid
RSI TP 4-PW KBS Tour 120
[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/175527-one-putts-road-to-redemption-bag-04262014/"]WITB Link[/url]

• 2 weeks later...

Old School Adams BTY Tour issue with Pink Aldila NV 85g shaft is back in the bag after an unfortunate incident with the shaft in my 3 deep :butcher: :butcher: :butcher:

None of my clubs are likely to see any action until the end of July at a minimum. Just not enjoying or looking forward to playing golf right now. Game is in shambles and it is time for a break. Was working hard to get my game in great shape heading over to Scotland in August, unfortunately my index has more than doubled this year and this is some of the worst golf I have played since I joined WRX

18* X2 Hot Pro Hybrid
RSI TP 4-PW KBS Tour 120

• 4 weeks later...

How about a current pic of the DH89 Rincon when you get a chance. Saw on another thread you've been gaming for 5plus years. Would love to see how its held up. BTW...does it have the same toe hang as the Circa? Thanks, JT

Have not compared toe hang to Circa yet, still need to add 10-20g of lead tape to the Circa to bring the weight up then Ill look at them. Right now the Circa is too light for my gamer preference.

Here is some pics I dug up from just about a year ago, has not changed much from these pics. Honestly based on the angles and light it actually looks a whole lot more patina'd than it really is. Overall the putter is still super clean no real dings or anything like that. Trip to San Diego and a couple trips to Hawaii have really added to the patina of it. I'm heading to Scotland in a few weeks where I am sure the finish will take a beating in the weather. I will probably send it in for a refinish this overseed season.

CeMTAGyUIAEKb--.jpg

CeMTAkOUIAAw5q9.jpg

CeMS_q0UIAAKO9x.jpg

18* X2 Hot Pro Hybrid
RSI TP 4-PW KBS Tour 120

• 2 weeks later...

Just ordered a X2 Hot 3 deep from Callaway pre owned to replace my X Hot 3 deep. Was cheaper to do that than pay to have the X Hot re shafted and the shaft I was going to use pulled from my BTY head.

18* X2 Hot Pro Hybrid
RSI TP 4-PW KBS Tour 120

Did you get it with the Tour Green shaft instead of using the NV? I found the X2 hot to be my favourite of the line...never really got along with the XR Deep as much as I tried!

Yea stock 73g Tour Green Stiff flex. I have that shaft in my 18* hybrid and it seems to work just fine. After a while I hated the stock PXv that was in the original XHot too light not much feel. This should be an improvement.

18* X2 Hot Pro Hybrid
RSI TP 4-PW KBS Tour 120

How about a current pic of the DH89 Rincon when you get a chance. Saw on another thread you've been gaming for 5plus years. Would love to see how its held up. BTW...does it have the same toe hang as the Circa? Thanks, JT

Have not compared toe hang to Circa yet, still need to add 10-20g of lead tape to the Circa to bring the weight up then Ill look at them. Right now the Circa is too light for my gamer preference.

Here is some pics I dug up from just about a year ago, has not changed much from these pics. Honestly based on the angles and light it actually looks a whole lot more patina'd than it really is. Overall the putter is still super clean no real dings or anything like that. Trip to San Diego and a couple trips to Hawaii have really added to the patina of it. I'm heading to Scotland in a few weeks where I am sure the finish will take a beating in the weather. I will probably send it in for a refinish this overseed season.

CeMTAGyUIAEKb--.jpg

CeMTAkOUIAAw5q9.jpg

CeMS_q0UIAAKO9x.jpg

That's the knock on older Camerons, it's always tough to add that much weight to them. I have a longneck Tei3 that really like, but is way too light.

Patina is looking good on the Byron! Have a great time in Scotland

That's the knock on older Camerons, it's always tough to add that much weight to them. I have a longneck Tei3 that really like, but is way too light.

Patina is looking good on the Byron! Have a great time in Scotland

Thanks! looking forward to it, the weather not so much lol I am leaving 103-108 degrees for 61-65 degrees gonna be a little bit of a shock to the system. Could be a perfect day and I'll be the only guy bundled up like it is an arctic winter

18* X2 Hot Pro Hybrid
RSI TP 4-PW KBS Tour 120

• 2 weeks later...

Scotland trip is done and I am sad to be home. I think I was built for links golf. So much more enjoying to play than desert target golf. For someone who was ready to quit golf a few months ago. I was glad to find a little something on the range before I left and it carried over into the trip still had a few holes when I lost it for a tad but was able to regain form. I was not sure what to expect over there since my game was so awful this year, but only 2 rounds over 80 and they were 81 in worst weather conditions and 82 at hardest course Carnoustie. The other 6 rounds 75-78 which all things considered pretty dang good. For a guy who couldnt cover a hazard at 200 yards a few months ago because I was so bad I reached 4 par 5's in two on the trip one up hill with a 3 iron. Felt good to find some more pop in my swing again. The 3 deep was a monster over there, run out for days....

Here is the full write up.

http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1535254-opbs-east-lothian-and-st-andrews-adventures-pic-heavy/

18* X2 Hot Pro Hybrid
RSI TP 4-PW KBS Tour 120

• 1 month later...

So the Byron is on the bench for the first time since I got it 4-5 years ago. Added 6 strips of lead tape to the Circa and it is rolling the ball very very well. I love how it frames the ball and is so easy to square up. It is still a touch too light. I only put the lead tape in the center section of the sole. I might need to cover the full sole which is kinda a bummer cause it covers the paint fill and stamping on the bottom.

3 birdies and 11 putts on the front 9 last weekend hitting 5 greens.

18* X2 Hot Pro Hybrid
RSI TP 4-PW KBS Tour 120

So the Byron is on the bench for the first time since I got it 4-5 years ago. Added 6 strips of lead tape to the Circa and it is rolling the ball very very well. I love how it frames the ball and is so easy to square up. It is still a touch too light. I only put the lead tape in the center section of the sole. I might need to cover the full sole which is kinda a bummer cause it covers the paint fill and stamping on the bottom.

Wow...I just picked up a rincon DH89 on your recommendation and now you put it on the bench. :rofl: Been rollin the ball great with it too. I have a bunch of lead tape and not afraid to use it. Do I need to grab an old Circa too. :rofl: BTW...here's a quick shot of the Rincon...thought you'd like it, but now not so sure. :D

Wow...I just picked up a rincon DH89 on your recommendation and now you put it on the bench. :rofl: Been rollin the ball great with it too. I have a bunch of lead tape and not afraid to use it. Do I need to grab an old Circa too. :rofl: BTW...here's a quick shot of the Rincon...thought you'd like it, but now not so sure. :D

Great looking putter. I still love my Byron a lot and it is destined to be back in the bag. After restoring the Circa I just thought it deserved at least a few rounds in the bag. Turns out the way it sets up just sits really really well with my eye. I might take them both in and have the Byron spec'd up to the Circa to make sure the lie angles match.

18* X2 Hot Pro Hybrid
RSI TP 4-PW KBS Tour 120

The circa looks great! what finish did you select? I am looking to send a putter to BOS as well. Thanks!

Was the chocolate patina, it is a tad shiny but anything to me would be coming from matte black finishes. Not shiny enough to really be a bother though.

18* X2 Hot Pro Hybrid
RSI TP 4-PW KBS Tour 120

The circa looks great! what finish did you select? I am looking to send a putter to BOS as well. Thanks!

Was the chocolate patina, it is a tad shiny but anything to me would be coming from matte black finishes. Not shiny enough to really be a bother though.

is that the shiny finish option? would you recommend the satin instead? i think yours looks great i personally dont like the matte look. decisions decisions....

is that the shiny finish option? would you recommend the satin instead? i think yours looks great i personally dont like the matte look. decisions decisions....

I'd prob leave it as is. Makes the oil pop more. It will patina over time to more of a satin finish anyways

18* X2 Hot Pro Hybrid
RSI TP 4-PW KBS Tour 120

You refinishing the Byron?

Eventually it will need it, kinda enjoying the patina on it now though

18* X2 Hot Pro Hybrid
RSI TP 4-PW KBS Tour 120

• 1 month later...

Tidy little 15 gir 53 last weekend :cheesy:. Buddy I was playing with said well now we know the long game is your weakness, he's not wrong and he also hits it 50 yards past me off the tee.

Circa still in the bag currently.

DPkuG2_VoAAUcmY.jpg

18* X2 Hot Pro Hybrid
RSI TP 4-PW KBS Tour 120

• 1 month later...

Any changes to the bag? Would like to know how are your wedges holding after desert play

Cobra F9, 8 Hzrdus Yellow
Tee CBX119 13, Tee EX10 Beta 18. Hzrdus Yellow
M2 Hy, 22 with AD DI 85S
M2 Hy, 25 with S+ 90S
P790 6-AW, Nippon 105S
Mizuno 56/14, 60/07
Scotty Cameron Mil Spec 350 Black Oxide
Titleist -ProV1 balls

[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1152161-linkerpans-wtib-2015-edition/"]WITB Link[/url]

Any changes to the bag? Would like to know how are your wedges holding after desert play

They're holding up very well, Mark is kinda right I dont often hit approach shots into the desert, I try to stick with one wedge and clear out as many potential damaging rocks before I hit. Unless playing in tourney I will be a bit gratuitous with the rules and roll it on grass if I am that close. I learned a long time ago no point in ruining a good club for casual play.

18* X2 Hot Pro Hybrid
RSI TP 4-PW KBS Tour 120