2024 Houston Open WITB Photos ×

Nike Apparel 2018

Need one (or three) of those. Would make the chaos in my suv look a little better.

Ditto!

Smoke 9* GD IZ 5s
Smoke 🔹🔹🔹15* GD IZ 6s

T150's 5-PW KBS Tour
SM10 Nickel 50/12F KBS Tour
SM10 Nickel 54/10S KBS Tour
SM10 Nickel 58/08M KBS Tour

Nike 006 Paul Casey Proto 
Nike 006 Rory Proto 

PRO V1 #36 or #70

[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/973333-mnnikeguy-nike-oven-witb/"]WITB Link[/url]

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What website out there has the most comprehensive collection of the Nike line for sale? NDC seems to only have certain products/colors available that are shown in the catalogs. discountgolfworld.com seems to have a good bit. Any others?

GolfPoser seems to get damn near everything Nike releases. You just have to spend a little more at one time to get free shipping so you don't pay international shipping rates. Can't justify buying shoes from them though, they have a 25 dollar shoe surcharge that kills the shoes. But for everything else, they are great.

What website out there has the most comprehensive collection of the Nike line for sale? NDC seems to only have certain products/colors available that are shown in the catalogs. discountgolfworld.com seems to have a good bit. Any others?

GolfPoser seems to get damn near everything Nike releases. You just have to spend a little more at one time to get free shipping so you don't pay international shipping rates. Can't justify buying shoes from them though, they have a 25 dollar shoe surcharge that kills the shoes. But for everything else, they are great.

I get it, but $25 for 2-day international shipping isn't too shabby.

Discount golf world seems to get just about everything that I can think of. They have 20% off sales pretty often too

http://www.discountgolfworld.com

Taylormade 17 M2 D Type with Ahina 70s
Ping G30 14.5 stiff
Cleveland Mashie 18 hybrid
Ping I E1 4-uw. Modus 105 stiff
Ping 54, 58 Tour S
Taylormade DJ Spider Tour

Discount golf world seems to get just about everything that I can think of. They have 20% off sales pretty often too

Discount golf world is also having a 15% off sale this weekend on pretty much everything.

Discount golf world is also having a 15% off sale this weekend on pretty much everything.

Nike also has $20 off $100 right now and $35 off $150.

TGW is also having buy one get one 50% deal through today. I just ordered a few of the victory blade collars because they are hard to find in brick and mortar where I live.

Hopefully they fit like the last year model victory standard collar because they are one of my favorite shirts for the money - and I like the minimalist look (not crazy about stripes and textured looking shirts).

Is there anywhere in the US that ships to a Great Britain?

I want a black Aeroloft jacket in a medium, but there seems to not be one available anywhere in Britain.

US NDC seem to have them in stock, but I can’t get my hands on one!

Seems you Americans are spoilt for choice when our companies such as Golf Poser and Function 18 ship freely to the States!

I would pay more than I should for those Nike hat travel things. Hate packing hats in my suitcase they never look the same after.

Titleist TSI3 9* - Graphite Design AD IZ 6X

Callaway Epic Speed 15* - Hzrdous Smoke 

Titleist TS2 19 Hybrid - Hzrdous Smoke

Mizuno Pro 225 4-GW - Project X IO

Bettinardi HLX 3.0 54*

Taylor Made Hi Toe 58*

Bettinardi Hive BB 34 DASS

TItleist ProV1

anyone purchased the 2018 Nike Flex Slim Pants/Shorts? ...same fit as last year?

This is a very important question. Anyone have any insight?

Tour Issue 8.5* Ping G400 LST w/ Ventus Red 6s (RIP)

Ping G430 LST 9* w/ AutoFlex 505xx
Ping G430 LST 3 Wood w/ GD AD-HD 7s
19* Taylormade Sim Max Hybrid w/ Tensei Pro White 90s
22* Tour Issue Srixon Z H85 w/ Tensei Pro White 90s
Mizuno MP-18 MMC 5-PW Accra i-Series 115
Mizuno Pro 223 GW 50*
Cobra Snakebite 55* & 59*
Odyssey White-Hot OG 7s  

anyone purchased the 2018 Nike Flex Slim Pants/Shorts? ...same fit as last year?

This is a very important question. Anyone have any insight?

I have both the pants and the shorts from 2017 and 2018. The fit is the same for me both years. Might be different for others, but in my case, it was all the same. Hope that helps.

Is thunder blue the new blue this year? Replacing armory navy.

I think I saw a stretch woven belt on golfposer that said thunder blue.

Taylormade Stealth+ 10.5: Ventus Blue 6X
Taylormade Stealth+ 3-15.5: Ventus Blue 7X
Taylormade Stealth+ 5-19: MRC Tensei CK Pro Blue 80TX
Titleist T200 4: DG AMT X100
Titleist T100 5-PW: DG AMT X100
Titleist SM8 50, 54, 60: DG Tour Issue S400
Odyssey White Hot 7S 34" 

Grips Lamkin Full Cord; logo down 

The Flex Slim pants are definitely slimmer this year. The waist sizing is still very generous (I have to size down from 32 to 30). But they are absolutely tighter fitting and the material is updated to a dobby stretch (like quiksilver did with board shorts) it’s an awesomely comfortable fit, but might be a little too tight for some.

UPDATE: got another pair in my actual size (32x32) and the fit is pretty close to last years 30x32.

Not sure if anyone else was disappointed in the nike hypershield rain pants this year like i was. I was trying to find something else and I came across the USA sportswear olympic pants.

https://www.nike.com/t/sportswear-team-usa-mens-pants-0RqDDb/916647-475

They are perfect for winter golf living in oregon, they are not like a snowboard type pant, they feel just like a nice set of rain pants. I know the price tag is pretty steep but I can see these things lasting a long time. The only part I was unsure about was the cargo pockets but they're not as obnoxious as youd think.

Not sure if anyone else was disappointed in the nike hypershield rain pants this year like i was. I was trying to find something else and I came across the USA sportswear olympic pants.

https://www.nike.com...qDDb/916647-475

They are perfect for winter golf living in oregon, they are not like a snowboard type pant, they feel just like a nice set of rain pants. I know the price tag is pretty steep but I can see these things lasting a long time. The only part I was unsure about was the cargo pockets but they're not as obnoxious as youd think.

A nice pair of soft shell pants is the perfect option for winter golfing, so much more useful, and cheaper.

TSR4 Ventus Red
TSi3 3w AD DI7
TSi3 5w AD DI7
TSR2 7w AD DI7

TSR3 24 AV Blue X-Link 75
T150 6-G PX LZ
SM9 52/12/F-56/10/S TI S200 
Toulon Portland Garage 
ProV1x

Definitely WAY out of my price range, but those are sharp looking. I think the white Olympics Medal Stand jacket is really good looking too. But again... WAY more than I'm paying for a jacket.

Callaway Rogue ST Max - Tensei AV White - 8*
Taylormade M3 HL - MFS5 White Tie 60S -0.75" (42.5")

Mizuno JPX 923 HMP - 4-G - Recoil 95 S - 2* upright

Callaway X-JAWS - 52/58*

Odyssey OWorks 2ball  -  34" - 1* loft - 71* lie
Slighter Proto 1 #9/Del Mar design - High Toe - Long neck - Deep Milled face - 33", 370gr, lie 71*, loft 4*

WITB Link

Definitely WAY out of my price range, but those are sharp looking. I think the white Olympics Medal Stand jacket is really good looking too. But again... WAY more than I'm paying for a jacket.

The team USA stuff will hit clearance pretty fast after the olympics, I got a lot of nice team usa shirts after the summer olympics. Though, a 400 dollar jacket on clearance is still gonna cost a pretty penny...haha

The team USA stuff will hit clearance pretty fast after the olympics, I got a lot of nice team usa shirts after the summer olympics. Though, a 400 dollar jacket on clearance is still gonna cost a pretty penny...haha

That's what me and a buddy at work were talking about. Ok, after Olympics these go on clearance... then we wait for a 20%. $475 @ clearance of... $400? Minus the 20%. $320 for a jacket... hm. nope. still more than i wanna pay. :)

Callaway Rogue ST Max - Tensei AV White - 8*
Taylormade M3 HL - MFS5 White Tie 60S -0.75" (42.5")

Mizuno JPX 923 HMP - 4-G - Recoil 95 S - 2* upright

Callaway X-JAWS - 52/58*

Odyssey OWorks 2ball  -  34" - 1* loft - 71* lie
Slighter Proto 1 #9/Del Mar design - High Toe - Long neck - Deep Milled face - 33", 370gr, lie 71*, loft 4*

WITB Link

The Olympic stuff hits outlets pretty soon after the games. Just wait a couple of weeks, and with the weather getting warmer, there may be a decent price cut :)

So is thunder blue replacing armory blue??

Taylormade Stealth+ 10.5: Ventus Blue 6X
Taylormade Stealth+ 3-15.5: Ventus Blue 7X
Taylormade Stealth+ 5-19: MRC Tensei CK Pro Blue 80TX
Titleist T200 4: DG AMT X100
Titleist T100 5-PW: DG AMT X100
Titleist SM8 50, 54, 60: DG Tour Issue S400
Odyssey White Hot 7S 34" 

Grips Lamkin Full Cord; logo down 

So is thunder blue replacing armory blue??

assuming so, it seems that they tweak the "Navy" color every year... personally I hate it. Why not just stick to a normal Navy Blue... the thunder blue doesn't do it for me.

They want you to buy new navy shirts, pants, shorts and hats every year. I’m just glad there is a solid college navy pullover this year. I picked one up so I should be good for a couple of years.

I would pay more than I should for those Nike hat travel things. Hate packing hats in my suitcase they never look the same after.

Lids sells nice cases that I use when traveling. They are not Nike, but keeps the hats from getting wrecked.

https://www.lids.com/storage-systems

In the bag, at the moment:
Callaway Paradym 💎 💎 💎 S TC 10.5* Autoflex SF505X

Callaway Mavrik SZ TC 17* Aldila Rogue White 70S

Callaway Apex UW 21* Project X Hrzdus Smoke Black 70S

Callaway Apex 19 4H 23* Project X Catalyst 70S

Callaway Apex TCB 5 - AW Project X 5.5 shafts
Callaway Jaws Raw 56* bent to 55* & 60* Project X 5.5 shafts

Odyssey White Hot Versa Three T Slant / Mizuno M Craft V Blue Ion

Titleist Pro V1x

Looked like Tiger was not wearing a TW shirt during the pro-am today. Its been a long time since he has worn a non TW branded Nike shirt. Hopefully the rumors of the TW line being discontinued arent true!

It’s a TW shirt from last year - TW Dry Block.

WITB:

D - Titleist TSi2

3w - Titleist TSi2

3h - Titleist TSi2

4-9i - Titleist T100s

45*, 49*, 54*, 58* - Artisan Golf

P - Artisan Golf 0117