Golf Inventory

Medic ·  
MedicMedic Members  9423WRX Points: 173Handicap: 9.1Posts: 9,423 Titanium Tees
So my wife is doing spring cleaning early. And this means getting into the closets.

Just found out I don't need any golf balls anytime soon - found several dozen I had forgotten I had. Found a few clubs and training aids also.

She was cleaning. I was messing around and playing with my newly found golf stuff.

I am beginning to think I am going to need to come up with some sort of an inventory system. : )

Anyone else about to do some spring cleaning? No telling what golf wonders you will find.
Posted:
Callaway Epic with Fujikura 62s in 45.25 set at 12.5*
Taylormade Rbz FW (17*)
Callaway X-Hot Pro 20* Hybrid
Callaway Steelhead 4-PW w/KBS 90s
Titleist Vokey 50*
Titleist Vokey SM-6 56*
Titleist Vokey SM-6 60-08 M
Tad Moore TM-1 35"
Callaway Chrome Soft

Comments

• SocratesSocrates Warning Points 1+ WinnipegClubWRX  10091WRX Points: 1,033Handicap: 4ishPosts: 10,091 ClubWRX
    Sounds like someone is going to be busy on BST.
    Posted:
    Ping G400 9º TFC 419 Stiff at 45"
    Cobra F8 5-6 Fwy at 18.5° Stiff
    Ping i20 3 Hyb 707H Stiff
    X2 Hot 4_-PW Recoil 660 F3 +1/2"
    Vokey SM2 52º cc, Ping ES 56º and ES 60º
    Ping Sigma2 Valor at 34.75"
    MCC Align Midsize

• GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • LeftyLuckLeftyLuck Advanced Member Unregistered  464WRX Points: 1Posts: 464 Bunkers
    Socrates wrote:

Sounds like someone is going to be busy on BST.

Lucky 7's Socrates!

Well, I don't have a golf inventory (Got my 13 clubs only), but I am working on a project with my clubs. Paintfill and some home made carving to be involved. Will have this setup and bag for a while likely, so might as well customize it.
    Posted:
  • LeftyLuckLeftyLuck Advanced Member Unregistered  464WRX Points: 1Posts: 464 Bunkers
    alan23 wrote:

Paintfill and some home made carving to be involved.

?? A coincidence that the exact same thing I said was repeated? And you are a member since today? I think I know what is going on here. I think I know who this is also.

I hope I am overreacting, but I am suspicious.

Edit **I was right. He has been banned.

Back to topic, sorry for the disruption Medic
    Posted:
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • MedicMedic Members  9423WRX Points: 173Handicap: 9.1Posts: 9,423 Titanium Tees
    Would imagine that some of the members here have some serious jewels hidden away all forgotten and such. Sort of like golf "barn finds".

: )
    Posted:
    Taylormade Rbz FW (17*)
    Titleist Vokey 50*
    Titleist Vokey SM-6 56*
    Tad Moore TM-1 35"
    Callaway Chrome Soft
  • Hawkeye77Hawkeye77 IowaClubWRX  20949WRX Points: 4,919Posts: 20,949 ClubWRX
    I have stuff in the basement, in the bedroom, in the walk in closet, in the garage, soon I'll have stuff in the back of the Jeep - I keep lots of stuff everywhere and in pretty much plain sight so I'm not usually finding stuff I forgot I had. But it's all part of the strategy, with so much stuff everywhere, new stuff just kind of blends right in! She is so lucky she has me!
    Posted:
  • MedicMedic Members  9423WRX Points: 173Handicap: 9.1Posts: 9,423 Titanium Tees
    Hawkeye77 wrote:

I have stuff in the basement, in the bedroom, in the walk in closet, in the garage, soon I'll have stuff in the back of the Jeep - I keep lots of stuff everywhere and in pretty much plain sight so I'm not usually finding stuff I forgot I had. But it's all part of the strategy, with so much stuff everywhere, new stuff just kind of blends right in! She is so lucky she has me!

Brilliant!

May not ever list anything for sale or trade it in ever again!!!
    Posted:
    Taylormade Rbz FW (17*)
    Titleist Vokey 50*
    Titleist Vokey SM-6 56*
    Tad Moore TM-1 35"
    Callaway Chrome Soft
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • Payton1020Payton1020 Cincinnati, OhioMembers  2077WRX Points: 177Handicap: 12.5Posts: 2,077 Platinum Tees
    LeftyLuck wrote:

alan23 wrote:

Paintfill and some home made carving to be involved.

?? A coincidence that the exact same thing I said was repeated? And you are a member since today? I think I know what is going on here. I think I know who this is also.

I hope I am overreacting, but I am suspicious.

Edit **I was right. He has been banned.

Back to topic, sorry for the disruption Medic

image/WTF.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':WTF:' />
    Posted:
    COBRA Fly Z, Fly Z+, LTD Black
    ADAMS Super S 15* & 18* Matrix HD Radix SVI
    WILSON STAFF 20° Fybrid RS UST Mamiya VTS
    GOLFSMITH P2 4-PW, GW, SW, LW True Temper Formula 1 stepless

ODYSSEY Tri-Ball SRT

OGIO Grom 14 way stand bag

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.