Driver Dilemma

texasvolfan ·  
texasvolfantexasvolfan Members  89WRX Points: 1Posts: 89 Bunkers
So I had bought a Cobra F8+ and a rogue 3 wood from the golf galaxy presidents day sale. I got the Cobra F8+ with the aldila green 65G xstiff, and the rogue with the evenflow blue xstiff. I absolutely love the the rogue 3 wood, and the shaft. However, I hate the shaft in the cobra.

I only have one range session with it, but it just isnt working for me. I want to put the evenflow blue or black into the cobra if I can, except I don't want to spend the 300 on the handcrafted and I cant seem to find one used on ebay with a cobra adapter. Can I buy an evenflow shaft with a different adapter and put a cobra one on it? Or is that a bad idea?

Or should I just cut my losses, sell the cobra and try again with the shaft I want?

Thanks!
Posted:
Cobra F8+ Evenflow black 6.0
Callaway Rogue 3w Evenflow blue 6.5
Adams Idea Pro a12 18
Callaway UT 4 iron 24 DG x100
Callaway x-forged 2018 5-PW DG x100
Vokey SM6 50, 54, 58 DGx100
Scotty Cameron Newport 2 2011

Comments

• VNutzVNutz Members  6656WRX Points: 609Posts: 6,656 Titanium Tees
    You can buy one with a different adaptor and put a cobra adapter on it. Happens all the time, might cost a small amount from your local GG to do so. Sell the Aldila to help cover the costs.
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • texasvolfantexasvolfan Members  89WRX Points: 1Posts: 89 Bunkers
    VNutz wrote:

You can buy one with a different adaptor and put a cobra adapter on it. Happens all the time, might cost a small amount from your local GG to do so. Sell the Aldila to help cover the costs.

Okay awesome, much easier option. Thanks!
    Posted:
    Cobra F8+ Evenflow black 6.0
    Callaway Rogue 3w Evenflow blue 6.5
    Adams Idea Pro a12 18
    Callaway UT 4 iron 24 DG x100
    Callaway x-forged 2018 5-PW DG x100
    Vokey SM6 50, 54, 58 DGx100
    Scotty Cameron Newport 2 2011

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.