Driver Dilemma

So I had bought a Cobra F8+ and a rogue 3 wood from the golf galaxy presidents day sale. I got the Cobra F8+ with the aldila green 65G xstiff, and the rogue with the evenflow blue xstiff. I absolutely love the the rogue 3 wood, and the shaft. However, I hate the shaft in the cobra.

I only have one range session with it, but it just isnt working for me. I want to put the evenflow blue or black into the cobra if I can, except I don't want to spend the 300 on the handcrafted and I cant seem to find one used on ebay with a cobra adapter. Can I buy an evenflow shaft with a different adapter and put a cobra one on it? Or is that a bad idea?

Or should I just cut my losses, sell the cobra and try again with the shaft I want?

Thanks!
Cobra F8+ Evenflow black 6.0
Callaway Rogue 3w Evenflow blue 6.5
Adams Idea Pro a12 18
Callaway UT 4 iron 24 DG x100
Callaway x-forged 2018 5-PW DG x100
Vokey SM6 50, 54, 58 DGx100
Scotty Cameron Newport 2 2011

Comments

• VNutzVNutz Members Posts: 6,039 ✭✭
    You can buy one with a different adaptor and put a cobra adapter on it. Happens all the time, might cost a small amount from your local GG to do so. Sell the Aldila to help cover the costs.
  • VNutz wrote:

You can buy one with a different adaptor and put a cobra adapter on it. Happens all the time, might cost a small amount from your local GG to do so. Sell the Aldila to help cover the costs.

Okay awesome, much easier option. Thanks!
    Cobra F8+ Evenflow black 6.0
    Callaway Rogue 3w Evenflow blue 6.5
    Adams Idea Pro a12 18
    Callaway UT 4 iron 24 DG x100
    Callaway x-forged 2018 5-PW DG x100
    Vokey SM6 50, 54, 58 DGx100
    Scotty Cameron Newport 2 2011