GIVEAWAY: PING Heppler Anser 2 Putter- ENTER HERE, Tour Edge Exotics EXS Pro 3W - ENTER HERE.

***ATTENTION!!! PRICING OR NEGATIVE COMMENTS - ZERO TOLERANCE***

13»

Comments

• 02bluesuperroo02bluesuperroo Members  576WRX Points: 69Posts: 576 Golden Tee
    <br />
    <br />
    I guess I must be the only one.<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    You play a sport where people routinely shell out $200 greens fees for four hours of fun on a Saturday afternoon. Why would you do that when a movie ticket is only $7? What a bunch of chumps!<br />
    <br />
    You're (one of) the only ones who has not getting ripped off high on his list of golf priorities. I could care less about $20 here and there, I just want to have fun and get cool stuff. If I was shopping for something like new phones for my office I'd be merciless, but very few of us (IMO) think that way about golf.<br />
    <br />
    Most of us (Again, IMO) would much rather there be as many sellers of cool stuff here as possible and we don't really care if we get "ripped off" for a couple bucks grabbing something sweet.<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    Cool perspective, thanks for the insight.
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • lowheellowheel LOWHEEL Members  6787WRX Points: 1,891Posts: 6,787 Titanium Tees
    TommyOC wrote:
    <br />
    Fingers crossed this includes "great stuff GLWS!", "if only I had the funds this would be mine!", and "if only it were...I'd be all over it!" Posts<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    You forgot the greatest one ever: " i just bought this on friday arghh if only i knew.."<br />
    I dont really mind those its just not for me
    Posted:
  • GwrxModGwrxMod Marshals  1518WRX Points: 248Posts: 1,518 Marshals
    <br />
    I actually almost bought one of those Club Cameron bags from someone for $100 until I realized that the entire package including 1 year membership in Club Cameron, a SC headcover, the SC bag and also some other trinkets like a ball marker were all selling for $100+ shipping. Thankfully I noticed it when trying to see how much the bag was actually worth, otherwise I would have felt like I got ripped off. I guess I must be the only one.<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    Yes you probably are.<br />
    <br />
    You were completely out of line in what you did. You went into a poster's BST ad for the Scotty Cameron headcover - an ad that you had no interest in buying from - and posted a link to the Scotty Cameron Club website. Just to prove some sort of point.<br />
    <br />
    If someone wants to pay $90 or $100 for the Scotty Cameron bag because they don't want the other trinkets that come in the $125 Club Cameron package, we have no problem with that. And if the buyer and the seller are completely happy - who are you or anyone else to say otherwise?<br />
    <br />
    Going to close this down now as the comments certainly seem to have run their course.
    Posted:
This discussion has been closed.