Cut Golf balls

MRL1984

I saw the giveaway and decided I wanted to try them...

I got a trial dozen which was a blue and grey combo thinking it was a half dozen for $13.00. I was shocked to get 6 of each.

Well I gave up on the grey after two holes but the blue has been something special for me. The grey were like the titlest avx for me clicking and lacking spin. So I abandoned them after 3. My V1X partner gave up after 9 and gave the sleeve with one played. I gave them to my brother who will play anything.

I played the blue ball for most of 36 on a park and desert course. (Blanchard and DOVE MOUNTAIN IN TUCSON/Marana) it is still good to go. I hit it into the cart path on 8 of Blanchard but played on (please don't ask about the 3W heel pull shank on 8 ).

These balls impress me. They have more spin than either of the Pro Vs and Chrome X balls. They have the durability of a NXT. I can get past the Titlest print on a ball and have my best round to par with a chrome soft (69 on a par 70)...my emotional personal best being a plus 6 with a Cut Golf ball (78 at Dove Mountain on the 18 of the WGC, 18 being tortalita and wild burro)...

They spin for me better than anything and keep up with the longest of balls.

I wish they would give me a Nickle for my post but they don't and won't. I foresee them as my holy grail cheap alternative to the Pro V1 and I appreciate them for what they are.

May everyone else get the experience I have thus far.

Thanks for the input.

I have 4 dzs of ksig but I will try them for sure.

All I want is a premium ball costs under $20 = ksig and cut blue.

If costco don’t sell them until his summer, CB will be in my poket.

Titleist                   TSR3 Driver w/GD Tour AD VF 5S
Ping                       G430 3 Wood w/GD Tour AD UB 6S

Ping                       G430 3 Hybrid w/GD Tour AD IZ 85S

Titleist                   T200 4/T150 5-P Irons w/Axiom 105S

Titleist                   48F w/Axiom 105S 54S/60K Wedges w/DG s400

LAB                   Mezz 1 Max Broomstick w/Accra

• 2 weeks later...

I saw the giveaway and decided I wanted to try them...

I got a trial dozen which was a blue and grey combo thinking it was a half dozen for $13.00. I was shocked to get 6 of each.

Well I gave up on the grey after two holes but the blue has been something special for me. The grey were like the titlest avx for me clicking and lacking spin. So I abandoned them after 3. My V1X partner gave up after 9 and gave the sleeve with one played. I gave them to my brother who will play anything.

I played the blue ball for most of 36 on a park and desert course. (Blanchard and DOVE MOUNTAIN IN TUCSON/Marana) it is still good to go. I hit it into the cart path on 8 of Blanchard but played on (please don't ask about the 3W heel pull shank on 8 ).

These balls impress me. They have more spin than either of the Pro Vs and Chrome X balls. They have the durability of a NXT. I can get past the Titlest print on a ball and have my best round to par with a chrome soft (69 on a par 70)...my emotional personal best being a plus 6 with a Cut Golf ball (78 at Dove Mountain on the 18 of the WGC, 18 being tortalita and wild burro)...

They spin for me better than anything and keep up with the longest of balls.

I wish they would give me a Nickle for my post but they don't and won't. I foresee them as my holy grail cheap alternative to the Pro V1 and I appreciate them for what they are.

May everyone else get the experience I have thus far.

Thanks for your feedback! DM us for a nickel :)

i was fortunate enough to received a package in the mail today: my winning cut golf sample pack dozen! 3 balls each of the blue, grey, white and red.

0_E32_C026-8_B8_A-4_DB3-_BE74-33241_B41_C056.jpg

0_ECBB3_DB-7510-484_D-_A1_CD-_C8_F01_F258688.jpg

to start, many thanks to cut golf and golfwrx for this promotion. as a working stiff, it's nice getting free stuff. very much appreciated! from the moment i found out i won, until i received the balls in the mai via uspsl: 5 days. awesome!

for the most part, i've been a strong proponent of only 2 balls: the bridgestone b330s and the ksig. the bstone for overall performance, the ksigfor being a market disrupter on price for a value 4 piece urethane ball. so i was pleasantly surprised to see that cut golf's 4 piece ball is $20/dozen and readily available online at cutgolfco.com.

first impressions of the balls themselves weren't great to be honest. the red numbers look too weak a red to my eye. the balls have a sheen to it that is vaguely unpleasant for some reason. i also didn't understand why the BLUE ball (4 piece) would have the RED number, while the RED ball (2 piece suryln) would have the dark blue number. confusing. upon closer inspection, the "dark blue" was actually black. and those two color delineated the urethane (red numbers) vs suryln (black numbers). it's a bit of a titleist maneuver (prov1 vs prov1x).

i've only been able to carpet putt these so far, and they rolled like a round golf ball. i greatly preferred the sound/feel of the urethane vs the suryln. i tested against the bstone, ksig and the prov1 and thought the cut golf sounded/felt softer than all but the bstone. so that was good. i also loved the built in alignment line.

32_E980_EB-6_CBA-497_E-_B858-989_A8_BF74171.jpg

playing on sunday, if the predicted snow doesn't ruin my tee time. the 3 and 4 piece balls will be in play. i will post again with my on course impressions after a few rounds.

TM M5 10.5°
TEE XCG4 3w 15°
Cobra BioCell 3h
Titleist AP3 4-GW

Bstone J15 52°

Cally MD3 58° Tour Grind
Bettinardi Queen Bee #5

I got some for Christmas when I put it on my Santa’s list . I couldn’t be more pleased with them . Best ball for the price and better than most that aren’t as well. I love they way the preform under conditions like wind rain and cold so far this season. I agree I love the spin I am getting with the scoring irons and wedges. My only con is how they feel on off the putter but I am really nit picking there as I like the tour b Bridgestones when it comes to that. Also on the plus side my golfing budget has increased since I am saving money on balls i have to money to hit balls at range. Couple guys in my skins game bought a dozen and both are trying them out now .

I got some for Christmas when I put it on my Santa's list . I couldn't be more pleased with them . Best ball for the price and better than most that aren't as well. I love they way the preform under conditions like wind rain and cold so far this season. I agree I love the spin I am getting with the scoring irons and wedges. My only con is how they feel on off the putter but I am really nit picking there as I like the tour b Bridgestones when it comes to that. Also on the plus side my golfing budget has increased since I am saving money on balls i have to money to hit balls at range. Couple guys in my skins game bought a dozen and both are trying them out now .

Thanks for the feedback!

i was fortunate enough to received a package in the mail today: my winning cut golf sample pack dozen! 3 balls each of the blue, grey, white and red.

0_E32_C026-8_B8_A-4_DB3-_BE74-33241_B41_C056.jpg

0_ECBB3_DB-7510-484_D-_A1_CD-_C8_F01_F258688.jpg

to start, many thanks to cut golf and golfwrx for this promotion. as a working stiff, it's nice getting free stuff. very much appreciated! from the moment i found out i won, until i received the balls in the mai via uspsl: 5 days. awesome!

for the most part, i've been a strong proponent of only 2 balls: the bridgestone b330s and the ksig. the bstone for overall performance, the ksigfor being a market disrupter on price for a value 4 piece urethane ball. so i was pleasantly surprised to see that cut golf's 4 piece ball is $20/dozen and readily available online at cutgolfco.com.

first impressions of the balls themselves weren't great to be honest. the red numbers look too weak a red to my eye. the balls have a sheen to it that is vaguely unpleasant for some reason. i also didn't understand why the BLUE ball (4 piece) would have the RED number, while the RED ball (2 piece suryln) would have the dark blue number. confusing. upon closer inspection, the "dark blue" was actually black. and those two color delineated the urethane (red numbers) vs suryln (black numbers). it's a bit of a titleist maneuver (prov1 vs prov1x).

i've only been able to carpet putt these so far, and they rolled like a round golf ball. i greatly preferred the sound/feel of the urethane vs the suryln. i tested against the bstone, ksig and the prov1 and thought the cut golf sounded/felt softer than all but the bstone. so that was good. i also loved the built in alignment line.

32_E980_EB-6_CBA-497_E-_B858-989_A8_BF74171.jpg

playing on sunday, if the predicted snow doesn't ruin my tee time. the 3 and 4 piece balls will be in play. i will post again with my on course impressions after a few rounds.

Thank you for the feedback! We're always working on improving the customer experience and product. Please let us know what you think when you get a chance to play them! Congrats again on winning the giveaway!

• 2 weeks later...

took the 3 cut golf 4piece balls out to the practice green yesterday for a good hour. hit some pitches, chips, skippers, skidders, chunks, blades and also putts. the balls performed great, and held up wonderfully. no cuts, gouges, groove rash or anything else negative to speak of.

i only played 2 of these balls, can you tell which ones?

D3_AFCC8_C-039_F-467_E-9_C73-4528_CEA326_E2.jpg

answer: the middle ball is the untouched one.

i'm putting the cut golf 4u sleeve in play next weekend (if not before) and will post a follow up review. i must say, so far, i'm very impressed.

TM M5 10.5°
TEE XCG4 3w 15°
Cobra BioCell 3h
Titleist AP3 4-GW

Bstone J15 52°

Cally MD3 58° Tour Grind
Bettinardi Queen Bee #5

I was one of the winners in the Giveaway thread and I'm looking forward to trying them out. I got a sleeve from each of the four balls in their range, but I'm really only interested in the urethane balls.

I've been looking to replace my Kirkland's when my supply finally runs out (four more dozen, haha), and Cut will definitely have my attention. Perfectly priced product, and I'm not the type that gives a crap about the name on the ball.

Played 18 holes on Saturday with these. Little bit bout me: swing 96-102 with Callaway GBB Epic Sub Zero driver. Play Callaway Diablo Forged 5-P and Callaway M3 Wedges. I tested the Cut Blue and Cut Grey. Gamer ball is generally the Srixon Q-Star Tour.

Look: Both were shiny white and did not scuff through 18 holes. No dull urethane cover, which I'm used to. I mean " these are shiny ", look like a 2 piece surlyn ball. Wouldn't think they were urethane until you hit wedges to the green and they stop on a dime. Heard people complain about the stamping. I liked it, did not bother me at all.

Driver: No discernible difference for me. Drives within 5 yards of each other. Cut Blue was a little harder and launched lower. Cut Grey was always softer and launched a little higher, which I prefer. Decent drives were always close. Feel goes to the Grey.

Irons: Again no difference. Felt very similar and no discernible difference in long to short irons. Blue may have spun a little more, but this is not something I'm looking for in my game. Chipping was similar again, both checked well and felt good. Grey being a little softer, blue spinning a hair more.

Wedges: I play 50, 56, 60 * wedges. 100 yards in, Cut Grey all day. I'm a low spin player, and I felt I was closer to the hole with Grey. The Blue did spin more, but as a mid spin player, didn't work for me. I land short and work to the hole. Love the Grey as it worked for me.

Putter: Odyssey Tank Versa #1: Grey softer, blue clicks. Again Grey for me.

Overall: Cut Grey for me. This ball worked for me through the whole bag. From driver to putter, I will take this ball all day. Long off the driver, consistent off the irons, soft off the putter. These are all characteristics I look for. Shot 1 over par yesterday with this ball. I'm convinced, buy this ball, $20.00 per dozen, you won't be disappointed.

Played 18 holes on Saturday with these. Little bit bout me: swing 96-102 with Callaway GBB Epic Sub Zero driver. Play Callaway Diablo Forged 5-P and Callaway M3 Wedges. I tested the Cut Blue and Cut Grey. Gamer ball is generally the Srixon Q-Star Tour.

Look: Both were shiny white and did not scuff through 18 holes. No dull urethane cover, which I'm used to. I mean " these are shiny ", look like a 2 piece surlyn ball. Wouldn't think they were urethane until you hit wedges to the green and they stop on a dime. Heard people complain about the stamping. I liked it, did not bother me at all.

Driver: No discernible difference for me. Drives within 5 yards of each other. Cut Blue was a little harder and launched lower. Cut Grey was always softer and launched a little higher, which I prefer. Decent drives were always close. Feel goes to the Grey.

Irons: Again no difference. Felt very similar and no discernible difference in long to short irons. Blue may have spun a little more, but this is not something I'm looking for in my game. Chipping was similar again, both checked well and felt good. Grey being a little softer, blue spinning a hair more.

Wedges: I play 50, 56, 60 * wedges. 100 yards in, Cut Grey all day. I'm a low spin player, and I felt I was closer to the hole with Grey. The Blue did spin more, but as a mid spin player, didn't work for me. I land short and work to the hole. Love the Grey as it worked for me.

Putter: Odyssey Tank Versa #1: Grey softer, blue clicks. Again Grey for me.

Overall: Cut Grey for me. This ball worked for me through the whole bag. From driver to putter, I will take this ball all day. Long off the driver, consistent off the irons, soft off the putter. These are all characteristics I look for. Shot 1 over par yesterday with this ball. I'm convinced, buy this ball, $20.00 per dozen, you won't be disappointed.

Thank you for your feedback!

got a chance to put the 4piece cut golf balls in play yesterday. on the first hole, i hit a wicked slice into the trees. hit a tree when trying to punch out. hit another tree on my next attempt. then hit it on the green and 3 putted for a triple. awesome start! obviously, it wasn't the golf ball's fault. kept the same ball in play, hit a few more trees, a total of 3 bunker shots, and other normal shots in a round of golf. the ball played well for me, but i simply could not hit it hard enough with the putter, it was almost too soft. i left 8 putts less than a total of 8 feet short. ugh. made a couple nice birdies and hit some good drives and acceptable irons. the ball feels and plays like a top-tier, pro-level ball. excellent feel, distance and spin. durability is stout as well.

in essence, the Cut Golf 4U is the KSig that you can actually buy.

i'll give the 3-piece a go next week. not sure if it spins more or less, looking forward to finding out.

38_EAFA57-75_D0-4_F19-_A668-1872_E52_E4_B83.jpg

TM M5 10.5°
TEE XCG4 3w 15°
Cobra BioCell 3h
Titleist AP3 4-GW

Bstone J15 52°

Cally MD3 58° Tour Grind
Bettinardi Queen Bee #5

Very quick response from customer service. The Cut White will be sent out.

We take customer service very seriously. We will get this resolved for you asap! Thank you for your support!

Love this. I will be ordering from you this spring when I need to reload because I love to spend my money with companies that focus on this simple yet very difficult aspect of business.

went ahead and got some of the Blues (4piece). Sitting here in Iowa eager to get to the course tomorrow (opening day!). But I went ahead and hit one into my net setup in my garage. I was very impressed with the feel and sound. This is coming from a Titleist fanboy.

Didn't have a ton of time to hit as Reclaimed Rails was calling (www.reclaimedrailsbrewing.com), but I plan on hitting this afternoon in my net with my launch monitor to get an idea of ball speed in comparison to my typically ProV1.

OH and I snapchatted a picture of the ball to Lindsey Cartwright and she took a screenshot. :air_kiss:

Titleist 913 D3 8.5* NV 75 X
TaylorMade 790 UDI 17* HZRDUS 6.0 (2019)
Titleist 710 MB 3-PW S400
Titleist Vokey SM4 (54, 60, 64)
TaylorMade TP DUPAGE 34in, 4*Flat
@EMechling #poundtown

I wasn't going to post this when it was just a shill posting for Cut, but now that they're a sponsor...

I played a trial sleeve of the Blue last year and that is one of the longest urethane balls I have ever hit. It's right there with the TP Red LDP. I must have an odd swing as I never see people talking about either of these two balls as being really long for them. For me, they are both nearly as long as the HX Hot and Wilson Jack Long, the two longest balls I have ever played (but neither are urethane covered). Greenside spin isn't a big deal to me as I'm a high ball hitter, so I can't speak for that. Nonetheless, if I didn't have such a large stash of balls and needed to buy more, it would definitely be the Cut Blue.

God, now I'm starting to sound like shill for them.

Fast 12LS/Classic Custom XL/King LTD
Super LS/Tisi Tec/F6 Baffler/Egg Spoon/CB1
Halo/4DX
X-20/XL2000/EX-1/GC Mid/TFT2003
ISI W2
X-Forged Vintage/Eye2+
WHT 7H

Don’t know if it’s appropriate to ask in this thread but it seems like Cut Golf monitors this thread so I thought it might be ok...

Are there any plans to make a hat that isn’t flat billed? I like your logo design on your hats but have never really gotten along with the modern trend of wide flat billed hats. My favorite shaped hat is the Titleist Tour Mesh Fitted hat but I don’t play anything Titleist and the hat is a billboard for them. Would love to order a hat with my new balls.

Thanks!

Don’t know if it’s appropriate to ask in this thread but it seems like Cut Golf monitors this thread so I thought it might be ok...

Are there any plans to make a hat that isn’t flat billed? I like your logo design on your hats but have never really gotten along with the modern trend of wide flat billed hats. My favorite shaped hat is the Titleist Tour Mesh Fitted hat but I don’t play anything Titleist and the hat is a billboard for them. Would love to order a hat with my new balls.

Thanks!

We sure do monitor this thread! We're not the forum moderator, so we'll let it slide. We have a mesh back performance hat on sale right now. We are actually working on non-flat billed hats as we speak, and should be launching some more variations in the next couple of months! Please stay tuned.

In the meantime, check this link out for the hat we currently have that's not flat billed.

https://www.cutgolfco.com/hats/lights-out-trucker

I wasn't going to post this when it was just a shill posting for Cut, but now that they're a sponsor...

I played a trial sleeve of the Blue last year and that is one of the longest urethane balls I have ever hit. It's right there with the TP Red LDP. I must have an odd swing as I never see people talking about either of these two balls as being really long for them. For me, they are both nearly as long as the HX Hot and Wilson Jack Long, the two longest balls I have ever played (but neither are urethane covered). Greenside spin isn't a big deal to me as I'm a high ball hitter, so I can't speak for that. Nonetheless, if I didn't have such a large stash of balls and needed to buy more, it would definitely be the Cut Blue.

Deep down you love it ;) thanks for the feedback though! We can confirm we don't know this guy, but we love his reviews and feedback!

Just stumbled across this thread too. I remember reading about the balls when first coming out and forgot all about them as I’m starting the hunt for this years ball. I just got the trial pack of snell red/black. I’m surprisingly getting along more with the black than the red even tho 4 pc balls have worked well in the past.

Anyway ordered the urethane trial pack tonight and can’t wait to get them. Wish i had them for this weekends tournament. If it performs as good or better than the snell balls for 8$ a dozen cheaper I’m all in and telling everyone i play with at my club.

Just stumbled across this thread too. I remember reading about the balls when first coming out and forgot all about them as I’m starting the hunt for this years ball. I just got the trial pack of snell red/black. I’m surprisingly getting along more with the black than the red even tho 4 pc balls have worked well in the past.

Anyway ordered the urethane trial pack tonight and can’t wait to get them. Wish i had them for this weekends tournament. If it performs as good or better than the snell balls for 8$ a dozen cheaper I’m all in and telling everyone i play with at my club.

Please track the shipment. There's a possibility it might get there before the weekend!

When we going to a yellow version of the urethane balls? I am already sold on your ball, but this would make me more sold.

We are still developing this. We don't have a specific timeframe at this time.