Old Navy Slim Go-Dry Pants - how do they hold up?

smaller sizes are getting scarce. I grabbed a black pair and also a pair of slim built in ultimate flex pants in light grey. A review said tight in the legs and I have skinny legs, also were on sale.

No brainer with free pre-paid return label.

TSR4 Ventus Red
TSi3 3w AD DI7
TSi3 5w AD DI7
TSR2 7w AD DI7

TSR3 24 AV Blue X-Link 75
T150 6-G PX LZ
SM9 52/12/F-56/10/S TI S200 
Toulon Portland Garage 
ProV1x

smaller sizes are getting scarce. I grabbed a black pair and also a pair of slim built in ultimate flex pants in light grey. A review said tight in the legs and I have skinny legs, also were on sale.

No brainer with free pre-paid return label.

Agree with the tight in the legs for the ultimate flex. Tried a pair on and they fit great except through the legs..

I head out for my conference tomorrow, guys. I really hope I get some face time with the Men's team...i feel like it will be a lot of fun to share this thread with them (as I intend to do!)

You should whisper in somebody's ear that they should offer the Go-Dry in skinny also.

These are the Bulit In Flex Chinos in Skinny, and they're my favorite fitting pair of pants I own. Would do anything to get this exact fit, but in a golf/performance material.

w45LibT.jpg

I head out for my conference tomorrow, guys. I really hope I get some face time with the Men's team...i feel like it will be a lot of fun to share this thread with them (as I intend to do!)

You should whisper in somebody's ear that they should offer the Go-Dry in skinny also.

These are the Bulit In Flex Chinos in Skinny, and they're my favorite fitting pair of pants I own. Would do anything to get this exact fit, but in a golf/performance material.

What size are you again Jacob? Someone probably mentioned it, but get the Old Navy Pants tailored to your liking since it would be baggy at the calf/ankle part. I actually bought a bunch of Bonobos Highland pants in Slim and Straight. Luckily my mom is a seamstress and I was able to use my Tailored fit Bonobos Highland pants as an example. She was able to modify the lower leg and waist to the proper fit. Of course she demanded $ since I never pay her. hahaha.

Anyway, tailoring the old navy pant will still be cheaper than buying the higher end brands like Bonobos or Lululemon off the rack. and even then, sometimes the fit isnt exactly right.

If you want the Taper like that in golf pants, try Under Armours new offering... Otherwise just get them tapered at a seamstress, should cost no more than 20 bucks a pant.... buy the pants at 30 bucks on sale and your still less than half of Lulu, JL or other premium brands.

I am a fan of the UA threadborne tour taper from last season, but they were $110. Picked up a pair off zappos on deep discount this spring ($54) and they are my favorite golf pants I own hands down. The new showdown taper I am not a fan of at all.. they have almost a pinstripe look in darker colors because of the way the textile is weaved. Just my opinion.

The Old Navy go-dry slim is a really solid option for someone who doesn't want to spend a lot of money and get a decently fitted pant.

Do you guys offer pants or shorts for guys who like a standard or slightly relaxed fit? Something in line with what's being discussed fabric wise, just a different fit...Not a fan of slim/skinny fit at all!

If you want the Taper like that in golf pants, try Under Armours new offering... Otherwise just get them tapered at a seamstress, should cost no more than 20 bucks a pant.... buy the pants at 30 bucks on sale and your still less than half of Lulu, JL or other premium brands.

I am a fan of the UA threadborne tour taper from last season, but they were $110. Picked up a pair off zappos on deep discount this spring ($54) and they are my favorite golf pants I own hands down. The new showdown taper I am not a fan of at all.. they have almost a pinstripe look in darker colors because of the way the textile is weaved. Just my opinion.

The Old Navy go-dry slim is a really solid option for someone who doesn't want to spend a lot of money and get a decently fitted pant.

Noticed that pinstripe look too trying them on. Hoping the blue ones end up nicer without that look. I got the microthread in grey too, pretty sure they don't have that look but they are 100 bucks a pair, certainly not a budget option. I've worn my Old Navy's the past two days and yesterday my fiance mistaken them for Lulu, was surprised.

About to pull trigger on 40x30 slim fit dry. The legs were perfect in the 38 but the waist was wonky. Well, I’m sure my waist is the wonky.

40 waist is online only I’m told. How does that “crock tears” look? Is it olive?

Driver: Callaway Paradym Triple Diamond 8*, Tensei AV White 75g
Irons: TaylorMade P790, 5-PW; Mitsubishi MMT 110g
Hybrids: Ping G425 19*
Wedges: Ping Glide 3.0 50*, 54*, 60*
Putter: L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1, Polar BGT shaft   
Bag: Ping Hoofer Lite Midnight
Ball: Bridgestone Tour B X yellow, Callaway Chrome Soft X LS

About to pull trigger on 40x30 slim fit dry. The legs were perfect in the 38 but the waist was wonky. Well, I’m sure my waist is the wonky.

40 waist is online only I’m told. How does that “crock tears” look? Is it olive?

Reminds me of Khargo Khaki from Nike if that makes sense. Same color almost.

Do you guys offer pants or shorts for guys who like a standard or slightly relaxed fit? Something in line with what's being discussed fabric wise, just a different fit...Not a fan of slim/skinny fit at all!

Sorry, a few days late now...but all we have at the moment is the slim. I do know that historically we will release new products with only a handful of colors and only one fit...but if it sells well, the line is often expanded.

I haven't seen anyone from the product team for men's (most of the focus has been on denim) but I did get to talk to our Senior VP for online and shared with him some of the feedback from this thread! He was very exciting to hear that the product was such a hit. I have one more big event tonight so I will pass along as much information as I can to anyone that is willing to listen!

Sorry, a few days late now...but all we have at the moment is the slim. I do know that historically we will release new products with only a handful of colors and only one fit...but if it sells well, the line is often expanded.

I haven't seen anyone from the product team for men's (most of the focus has been on denim) but I did get to talk to our Senior VP for online and shared with him some of the feedback from this thread! He was very exciting to hear that the product was such a hit. I have one more big event tonight so I will pass along as much information as I can to anyone that is willing to listen!

Bought the gray and navy pairs last night. Waiting for that 50% day you mentioned to pick up the black and crock tears if the pants I ordered for well

I got my black one today, must say am fairly pleased with these. They seem pretty true to size, glad I got 32 length, definitely do not run long.

The low rise is a bit odd, but is fine with a belt. I will get more when my size is in, good stretch to em.

TSR4 Ventus Red
TSi3 3w AD DI7
TSi3 5w AD DI7
TSR2 7w AD DI7

T150 6-G PX LZ
Toulon Portland Garage 
ProV1x

I'm a 30x32 and I find that the waist is bang on what I'm expecting, but the inseam definitely seems to be on the shorter side for me, to where a 30x33 (lol, good luck) or 30x34 hemmed is a better fit. Oddly enough, the 2016 version of these that I bought fit properly through the inseam, but the pants I purchased in 2017 (they don't have the stitching at the knee) run about an inch shorter.

I wore the black ones on Sunday, like them very much, inseam is spot on, almost no pant break, but not too short, tough to find.

With the 40% and free shipping over $25, just grabbed the dark gray color today.

I always play early and it is usually a touch cooler, so being just a bit thicker is no big deal, still seem to breathe well.

TSR4 Ventus Red
TSi3 3w AD DI7
TSi3 5w AD DI7
TSR2 7w AD DI7

T150 6-G PX LZ
Toulon Portland Garage 
ProV1x

I wore the black ones on Sunday, like them very much, inseam is spot on, almost no pant break, but not too short, tough to find.

With the 40% and free shipping over $25, just grabbed the dark gray color today.

I always play early and it is usually a touch cooler, so being just a bit thicker is no big deal, still seem to breathe well.

Good thing someone recommended you these.. LOL

I've been on the lookout for some deals on lululemon and others, but couldn't justify the price tag to buy new.

Headed over to Old Navy's website and saw 30% off so I took the leap on navy and gray - looking forward to trying these out based on all the good reviews.

Ping G400 LST 10 -  Matrix 7M3X
Callaway 5Deep - Matrix 7M3X
Callaway XHot 20 - Project X Pxi 6.5
Callaway Apex UT 24 - Project X Pxi 6.5
Callaway X-Prototype 5-P - Project X Pxi 6.5
Callaway MD Forged 52 - Project X Pxi 6.5
Vokey 56.14 - Project X Pxi 6.5
Vokey 60.10 - Project X Pxi 6.5
Scotty Cameron Select Squareback No. 2

Went to old Navy for the first time today to look for these. They only had a few one off pairs of these. The fit was perfect so I bought the only pair in my size.

I ended up grabbing a few pairs of their cotton slim chinos for cheap too and will wear them on the course as well. Most of the time cotton wins out over polyester for me.

Went to old Navy for the first time today to look for these. They only had a few one off pairs of these. The fit was perfect so I bought the only pair in my size.

I ended up grabbing a few pairs of their cotton slim chinos for cheap too and will wear them on the course as well. Most of the time cotton wins out over polyester for me.

must not live in South

Can someone pick up a pair of croc tears in 34x32 for me? Sold out in Austin area and online. i’ll reimburse plus extra for the effort.

Callaway Rogue ST, 10.5, GD Tour AD IZ
Callaway Rogue 4&7 Fairway, GD Tour AD IZ
Srixon U85 4-6, ZX7 7-SW PX LZ 6.0
Cleveland RTX4 60 PX LZ 6.0
Evnroll 5.2 Short Slant
Snell MTB-X Yellow