Old Navy Slim Go-Dry Pants - how do they hold up?

I was looking to get a pair of the croc tears in 32x32 or 32x31, but see that they're sold out, in either size, online, and nothing local, either. If anyone sees/finds these, if you could please let me know, that would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Sent you a PM, I hope it helps!

It looks like there are several new colors being released soon so we might be running low on others.

I was looking to get a pair of the croc tears in 32x32 or 32x31, but see that they're sold out, in either size, online, and nothing local, either. If anyone sees/finds these, if you could please let me know, that would be much appreciated. Thanks!

It looks like there are several new colors being released soon so we might be running low on others.

Thanks for the help! Can't wait to see what new colors will be introduced. How soon will they be released?

Please tell them these pants need released in a light gray color. I would buy 4-5 pair

TSR4 Ventus Red
TSi3 3w AD DI7
TSi3 5w AD DI7
TSR2 7w AD DI7

TSR3 24 AV Blue X-Link 75
T150 6-G PX LZ
SM9 52/12/F-56/10/S TI S200 
Toulon Portland Garage 
ProV1x

They definitely need some additional colours, I have 3/4 existing ones.

Played 36 last weekend, wearing them and was impressed I didn't get too warm in the increasing Texas sun as the day progressed.

Definitely not as cool as the lightweight Bonobos Highland trousers, but still good and especially for $30 or so .

[url="http://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vTOZNxdsDKajrKxaUCRjcU8eB7URcAMpaCWN-67Bt6QG8rmBUPYW3QAQ7k87BlYizIMKJzEhuzqr9OQ/pubhtml?gid=0&single=true"]WITB[/url] | [url="http://tinyurl.com/CoursesPlayedList"]Courses Played list[/url] |  [url="http://tinyurl.com/25GolfingFaves"] 25 Faves [/url]

F.T.

I have no idea when they will be available but it looks like there will be a light grey and a more traditional khaki color, as well. I will keep digging and see if I can find anything else out!

That would be great, will keep an eye out.

Thanks for all of the great info, much appreciated.

TSR4 Ventus Red
TSi3 3w AD DI7
TSi3 5w AD DI7
TSR2 7w AD DI7

TSR3 24 AV Blue X-Link 75
T150 6-G PX LZ
SM9 52/12/F-56/10/S TI S200 
Toulon Portland Garage 
ProV1x

It looks like there has been a change in the promo schedule, this weekend everything is 40% off! So the active sale I mentioned a while ago got bumped to next Friday. I just saw the update this morning...5/4 all active product will be 50% off. It is still happening, just got pushed back a little bit.
damn. I paid for 2 day shipping so i could get my navy pair to try them on to see if they were worth buying all other colors and beat the 4/28 sale. Oh well.

Driver: Callaway Paradym Triple Diamond 8*, Tensei AV White 75g
Irons: TaylorMade P790, 5-PW; Mitsubishi MMT 110g
Hybrids: Ping G425 19*
Wedges: Ping Glide 3.0 50*, 54*, 60*
Putter: L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1, Polar BGT shaft   
Bag: Ping Hoofer Lite Midnight
Ball: Bridgestone Tour B X yellow, Callaway Chrome Soft X LS

It looks like there has been a change in the promo schedule, this weekend everything is 40% off! So the active sale I mentioned a while ago got bumped to next Friday. I just saw the update this morning...5/4 all active product will be 50% off. It is still happening, just got pushed back a little bit.
damn. I paid for 2 day shipping so i could get my navy pair to try them on to see if they were worth buying all other colors and beat the 4/28 sale. Oh well.

The 40% looks to be instore only though? Are the Go-Drys popular enough to be found in most stores?

[url="http://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vTOZNxdsDKajrKxaUCRjcU8eB7URcAMpaCWN-67Bt6QG8rmBUPYW3QAQ7k87BlYizIMKJzEhuzqr9OQ/pubhtml?gid=0&single=true"]WITB[/url] | [url="http://tinyurl.com/CoursesPlayedList"]Courses Played list[/url] |  [url="http://tinyurl.com/25GolfingFaves"] 25 Faves [/url]

F.T.

The 40% looks to be instore only though? Are the Go-Drys popular enough to be found in most stores?

yes, but, sizes and color selection might be limited. They are usually near the active wear.

I have no idea when they will be available but it looks like there will be a light grey and a more traditional khaki color, as well. I will keep digging and see if I can find anything else out!

Finally, been wanting a pair in khaki for a while now. Just got the grey and will pick up the black during the 50% sale.

Cobra F9 Speedback 9.5*
Ping G15 15.5*
Ping G 19*
Adams Idea Pro Black 9031 23*
Callaway Steelhead XR Pro 5-AW
Ping Glide 2.0 54* SS
Taylormade Milled 58*
Taylormade Spider Tour

It looks like the deal is 30% off online but we have it 40 in store. If there is a store local to you, we can order them for you at the in-store price and we ship for free if they are out of your size or color. Also, we do price adjustments within 14 days, so if you got them recently and they are cheaper now, take your receipt back to the store and we can refund the difference back to you.

If I get fired for this, someone better help me find a job in Charlotte, haha. This is the product guide for May, you can see navy, charcoal grey, light grey and black pictured...I know I saw a khaki somewhere, too but it may only be online. Sorry the pic is a little funky, it is always tough to take a shot of a computer screen.

You can still get them for 40 off!

There is also a coupon code for $10 off when you spend $60 in store, the code for the cashier is SAVE. I am full of good stuff today! Haha.

That is great. I have a Palomino Brown color that I love but that I also had hemmed about a half inch too short. I still wear them to golf, but will definitely get another khaki color if released.

drn92

If I get fired for this, someone better help me find a job in Charlotte, haha. This is the product guide for May, you can see navy, charcoal grey, light grey and black pictured...I know I saw a khaki somewhere, too but it may only be online. Sorry the pic is a little funky, it is always tough to take a shot of a computer screen.

That's awesome! I can't wait for them to release those colors. Thanks for the heads up.

I picked up the croc color recently. I like that they added a button on the back pockets with the latest version.

drn92

I hate the button. Bothers me to get the glove in while playing

Cobra F9, 8 Hzrdus Yellow
Tee CBX119 13, Tee EX10 Beta 18. Hzrdus Yellow
M2 Hy, 22 with AD DI 85S
M2 Hy, 25 with S+ 90S
P790 6-AW, Nippon 105S
Mizuno 56/14, 60/07
Scotty Cameron Mil Spec 350 Black Oxide
Titleist -ProV1 balls

[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1152161-linkerpans-wtib-2015-edition/"]WITB Link[/url]

I still think the best pants by far are Adidas Utimate 360's. Hands done the thinnest most comfy pants on the planet.

How much is a pair? Are they slim and tapered fit? Any links for good deals?

Not as slim as some but I always have my pants tailored so they are slim now! So comfy it's crazy. Having said that these are comfy too and defintely slimmer but not as stretchy.

Irons: 19' Cobra CB's
Drivers: Titleist TS3 & Cobra F9
Fairway: Titleist 917F2
Hybrid: A-Grind
2 iron: Ping Rapture
Wedges: Ping Gorge 2.0 Stealth's
Putter: Evnroll 9.1
Balls: ProV1

You can still get them for 40 off!

There is also a coupon code for $10 off when you spend $60 in store, the code for the cashier is SAVE. I am full of good stuff today! Haha.

Thanks for your help. I have a wonky body type. Loved the way the 38/30 for in store but the belt line wasn’t substantial enough (maybe if i had used a belt) so I ordered the 40/30 from online. Holy smokes! I need to try the navy but it’s like 4 sizes up when I tried the gray ones on. No more slim fit to them and the legs were huge.

Time to try on navy and see if it was just a mislabeled pair.

Ok, both pair are huge and long even tho they say 40/30. Man, the 38/30 were almost perfect in every way. Can I take online orders back in store?

I may try on another 38/30 Tom in store and try one more time especially with their stretch. If these don’t work than back to the UA showdown (shudder with those stripes ) or the adidas ultimate pant ( which is my favorite shirt but the pants almost are too casual and don’t hold up to looking like a slack for work

Ok, both pair are huge and long even tho they say 40/30. Man, the 38/30 were almost perfect in every way. Can I take online orders back in store?

I may try on another 38/30 Tom in store and try one more time especially with their stretch. If these don’t work than back to the UA showdown (shudder with those stripes ) or the adidas ultimate pant ( which is my favorite shirt but the pants almost are too casual and don’t hold up to looking like a slack for work

Yes, take them back to the store and if they don't have the size you need they can reorder them for you (with free shipping.)

I may try on another 38/30 Tom in store and try one more time especially with their stretch. If these dont work than back to the UA showdown (shudder with those stripes ) or the adidas ultimate pant ( which is my favorite shirt but the pants almost are too casual and dont hold up to looking like a slack for work

Yes, take them back to the store and if they don't have the size you need they can reorder them for you (with free shipping.)

Thanks again for the help.

By the way, fellas....4/28 we will have 50% off all Active product for one day only. It would include the pants we have been talking about and the shorts I linked in the post right above this one. You heard it here first!

It's 4/28...and I'm not seeing this sale...

TSi3 9.0 (A4)  Tensei Raw Blue 65 Stiff 

TS2 15 (B1) Project X Even Flow White 75 6.0
TS3 19 (C4) Project X Even Flow White 90 6.0
i59 4-W DG 120 S300
Glide Forged Pro (52/56/60) DG 120 S300
Scotty Cameron 009m and Tour Newport 
Pro V1x Yellow 

By the way, fellas....4/28 we will have 50% off all Active product for one day only. It would include the pants we have been talking about and the shorts I linked in the post right above this one. You heard it here first!

see post 149, it got pushed back to 5/4. btw, join the Old Navy email promotion list, since, they, usually, have email codes for additional off

see post 149, it got pushed back to 5/4. btw, join the Old Navy email promotion list, since, they, usually, have email codes for additional off

Word up! Thanks!

TSi3 9.0 (A4)  Tensei Raw Blue 65 Stiff 

TS2 15 (B1) Project X Even Flow White 75 6.0
TS3 19 (C4) Project X Even Flow White 90 6.0
i59 4-W DG 120 S300
Glide Forged Pro (52/56/60) DG 120 S300
Scotty Cameron 009m and Tour Newport 
Pro V1x Yellow 

Word up! Thanks!

Yeah, it got pushed back since we added 40% off everything in store this weekend. Still a good deal but the 50 off is coming! I see all of this stuff as part of the plan months in advance so it is all subject to change before any communication goes out to customers.

Went and picked up a pair of the pants yesterday and a pair of the shorts - pretty happy with the purchase. Like the tailoring of the legs (I'm skinny 5'11" 140lbs soaking wet) fits great.

Ping G425 LST

TSi2

Mizuno 223 4-5, 221 6-P
Mizuno T20 51/55

WedgeWorks 60T Grind
Custom Byron
ProV1x
Instagram : danieljfalcone

I should have been more prepared. Went to return the pants and there was a 15 min wait to try on clothes. So i returned and will pay an extra 10% to have a less crowded store.

I picked up a few pair of the pants in gray. These are probably the first "slim-fit" pants I've ever bought - I've been wearing relaxed fit Gap khakis for 20+ years. I had to go up a size in the the waist, but I have to say that these are probably the most comfortable pants I've ever worn. I wore them for a round this morning and they were fantastic. I was a little concerned with the cut/inside material of the pocket and putting balls, tees and a ball mark tool in there, but it was fine. Thanks to everyone for recommending these.

Titleist TSR2 11*, Oban Devotion 6S

Titleist TSR2 16.5*, GD Tour AD BB 7S

Titleist TSR2 21*, Fujikura Speeder Pro TS 84

Titleist TS2 25*, GD Tour AD HY 95S
Titleist T100S, 6-GW, Recoil 110 F4

Miura 52.06, 56.10, 60.09, Recoil Proto 125 F4

Ping PLD Custom Anser 4, 34"/355g