SeeMore Putters...Here Is The Love!

Golfcat

what's the general consensus for how long an order takes to ship out?

72 business hours. FYI we were off yesterday for Labor Day. Send us a note at [email protected] for more details. Thanks. Appreciate your business.

I ordered a custom PTM 1 on Friday evening....received an email from Jason (CFO/co-owner) on Saturday that my order was received and they would build the putter w/ the custom grip that I asked them about (wasn't listed on the choices while ordering the putter). Obviously closed on Labor Day, so the first business day after I made my order was Tuesday. I receive notification that my putter was shipped Wednesday and it's scheduled to arrive today (Friday). That's great service and turnaround right there! Thanks guys!

what's the general consensus for how long an order takes to ship out?

72 business hours. FYI we were off yesterday for Labor Day. Send us a note at [email protected] for more details. Thanks. Appreciate your business.

I ordered a custom PTM 1 on Friday evening....received an email from Jason (CFO/co-owner) on Saturday that my order was received and they would build the putter w/ the custom grip that I asked them about (wasn't listed on the choices while ordering the putter). Obviously closed on Labor Day, so the first business day after I made my order was Tuesday. I receive notification that my putter was shipped Wednesday and it's scheduled to arrive today (Friday). That's great service and turnaround right there! Thanks guys!

No worries! Always happy to help. Thanks for being on team SeeMore!! Have a good week! Keep us posted.

• 3 weeks later...

Here is mine. Always loved the One CS and asked the guys at SeeMore to find one. They were able to locate one and their service was amazing. When I received it, it was great, but something seemed off. Tried different grips from Pure, Gripmaster, and SS but nothing stood out. So like any ho, I listed on BST and eBay. However, it never sold. This week, I had an extra Pingman blackout grip laying around and decided to give it a try. It is now perfect! The feel and roll were great before, but now this is the ONE. Long relationship coming. b4fadfac171fea663ada85a2077cb885.jpg

e96aac082bf60146d20d98f9289d07b5.jpg

Here is mine. Always loved the One CS and asked the guys at SeeMore to find one. They were able to locate one and their service was amazing. When I received it, it was great, but something seemed off. Tried different grips from Pure, Gripmaster, and SS but nothing stood out. So like any ho, I listed on BST and eBay. However, it never sold. This week, I had an extra Pingman blackout grip laying around and decided to give it a try. It is now perfect! The feel and roll were great before, but now this is the ONE. Long relationship coming. b4fadfac171fea663ada85a2077cb885.jpg

e96aac082bf60146d20d98f9289d07b5.jpg

Awesome! Keep us posted!

I've been through a lot of putters over the last few years usually swapping back and forth frequently between the ones that kind of work for me and giving away or selling the ones that I grew to despise. As of the end of last year I had 2 Scotty Camerons and a Byron Morgan that I would decide between as I was heading out to play. Then in January my wife got me a Nashville series mFGP for our anniversary. I freaking love it. It hasn't come out of the bag in the 9 months I've had it, which is an unprecedented amount of time for me, and it isn't going anywhere anytime soon. I love the way it looks at address(mine has an all black shaft), the way it feels, and most importantly the way the ball just keeps going into the hole. I can't say enough good things about it. If you haven't tried one, you should.

I've been through a lot of putters over the last few years usually swapping back and forth frequently between the ones that kind of work for me and giving away or selling the ones that I grew to despise. As of the end of last year I had 2 Scotty Camerons and a Byron Morgan that I would decide between as I was heading out to play. Then in January my wife got me a Nashville series mFGP for our anniversary. I freaking love it. It hasn't come out of the bag in the 9 months I've had it, which is an unprecedented amount of time for me, and it isn't going anywhere anytime soon. I love the way it looks at address(mine has an all black shaft), the way it feels, and most importantly the way the ball just keeps going into the hole. I can't say enough good things about it. If you haven't tried one, you should.

Thanks for being a part of team SeeMore!! Always happy to help. Stay in touch!!

Welps..........I'm now part of the SeeMore putter family... a little bit of a story but here goes...

For the LONGEST time, when I stand over a putt, I know that my set up is very inconsistent. That drives me nuts. I always thought that SeeMore wasn't the coolest looking putter...but then it started to grow on me. The RST also made complete sense to me. I've always read greens well and can line up the putts, but my I knew that I was always lofting and de-lofting the putter face.

I decided to contact SeeMore this past Wednesday and I spoke with Jim who was great to talk to and super friendly. I told him I was interested in getting a mFGP BUT I wasn't fond of the milling that came stock on the putter. I knew it was a long shot but I asked him if there were other milling options available specifically circular milling. He asked for my info and said he thought he had "something I might like" but he wanted to go check first.

About 30 min later, I received an email from Jim, and lo and behold he shocked me to death. It turns out that he had a brand new (still wrapped and sealed) LH stainless steel, milled prototype FGP with circular milling! I guess they made a prototype of the future mFGP and had this one in LH just sitting on the shelf tucked away. It was 100% milled and looks almost identical to the now stock mFGP but with a few differences. (Circular milling, no "m" but just FGP and all black paintfill.)

He said that he would put an all black shaft on it, and also helped me pick out a grip. Apparently they have a new black and silver Rosemark grip (not yet available yet)

He asked if I would be interested and if I was that he would set it aside for me. I couldn't resist. So today I gave him my specs:

1. 33.5" length

2. 3* flat lie angle

3. Rosemark NexGen 1.52 black and silver grip

4. Stamping: "1 of 1"

5. "Groovy White" headcover

Needless to say, I can't wait to get this prototype milled FGP! A massive shout out to John for his awesome help! I'm really looking forward to using the RST and I'm pretty sure this will help me set up consistently.

I know you all will want pics, but you'll have to wait until next week when I get it! :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Welps..........I'm now part of the SeeMore putter family... a little bit of a story but here goes...

For the LONGEST time, when I stand over a putt, I know that my set up is very inconsistent. That drives me nuts. I always thought that SeeMore wasn't the coolest looking putter...but then it started to grow on me. The RST also made complete sense to me. I've always read greens well and can line up the putts, but my I knew that I was always lofting and de-lofting the putter face.

I decided to contact SeeMore this past Wednesday and I spoke with Jim who was great to talk to and super friendly. I told him I was interested in getting a mFGP BUT I wasn't fond of the milling that came stock on the putter. I knew it was a long shot but I asked him if there were other milling options available specifically circular milling. He asked for my info and said he thought he had "something I might like" but he wanted to go check first.

About 30 min later, I received an email from Jim, and lo and behold he shocked me to death. It turns out that he had a brand new (still wrapped and sealed) LH stainless steel, milled prototype FGP with circular milling! I guess they made a prototype of the future mFGP and had this one in LH just sitting on the shelf tucked away. It was 100% milled and looks almost identical to the now stock mFGP but with a few differences. (Circular milling, no "m" but just FGP and all black paintfill.)

He said that he would put an all black shaft on it, and also helped me pick out a grip. Apparently they have a new black and silver Rosemark grip (not yet available yet)

He asked if I would be interested and if I was that he would set it aside for me. I couldn't resist. So today I gave him my specs:

1. 33.5" length

2. 3* flat lie angle

3. Rosemark NexGen 1.52 black and silver grip

4. Stamping: "1 of 1"

5. "Groovy White" headcover

Needless to say, I can't wait to get this prototype milled FGP! A massive shout out to John for his awesome help! I'm really looking forward to using the RST and I'm pretty sure this will help me set up consistently.

I know you all will want pics, but you'll have to wait until next week when I get it! :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Welcome to team SeeMore! We are always happy to assist with your putting questions.

I've been using a brass fgp for about 2 months. Making alot of putts(for me). Birdies per round is up from about 2 to right around 4. If I kept track I'm sure my up and down percentage has gone up a good amount also.

Wish I would have tried one sooner.

Bonesaw - no worries at all! Welcome...we are with you every step of the way. Keep up the great work.

Currently rotating between an SB1 and a Corona Del Mar. Love them both. Being left eye dominant (right handed player) they are very easy to aim and start on line. Couldn't be happier!!

Taylormade SLDR (12*) Fujikura Atmos  

Taylormade SLDR (17*||21*) Matrix Ozik HD7

Adams Idea Pro A12 (23*|26*) Aldila Rip'd VS Proto

Mizuno MP-53 (6-PW) MCA Diamana Thump 

Whitlam Forged (52*|58*) KBS Tour

YES! Donna

Just received my Original FGP today. All I can say is wow! Honestly I thought I had swore off all blade style putters. This is definitely going to be my new gamer! Love the feel and super easy to line up and hit straight putts.

I got a great price too, bought it used. Just have to re-grip this ASAP though. It has a super skinny WINN pistol grip. I currently game a SS Fatso 5.0. So huge change there.

Callaway (OG) Rogue SZ

TS2 Fairways

JPX 919 Tour (4-PW)

RTX4's 50, 56

BETTI QB6

My main putter for 3+ years has been this "The Seemore FGP" I snagged at a garage sale for $2.

Other putters come and go in the bag for short stints but they never prove to be more consistent or comfortable than the FGP. The Riflescope tech just makes sense to me at setup.

I've got more than 10 times the money I paid for the putter invested in the headcover. Well worth it though, as I love a good magnetic headcover.

201889f50e9ee79da9dc122a3edecf58.jpg

381fdcfe754d763ed214fb906ded6b92.jpg

a78cb67fcb556726b8eaff79f56d6cfd.jpg

I noticed Seemore offers internal weight/hosel that allows for lie adjustments. I am curious if there is a different appearance or how the internal weight/hosel functions. I like the idea.

"Friendships born on the field of athletic strife are the real gold of competition.  Awards become corroded; friends gather no dust." -- Jesse Owens

WITB 2024 Edition

• Woods: :cobra-small: LTDx [10.5*, :kbs: TD LE; :cobra-small: RadSpeed Tour [17.5*], :kbs: TD;
  • Hybrid: :cobra-small: King Tec 2019 [21*], :kbs: TD PGI; :mizuno-small: Pro Fli Hi [4ui], :aerotech: Steelfiber HLS880;
  • Irons & Wedges: :KZG: CB-1 [5i - 9i], NovaTech BTR Lite; :mizuno-small: S23, :kbs: 610;
  • Putter: :seemore-small: Nashville One, :kbs: One Step, :garsen: Max;
  • Ball: :bridgestone-small:XS [22];
  • Notables: Best Grips MicroPerf; :cobra-small:-Vessel Tour stand bag; :ShotScope: Pro LX+ with H4; :Clicgear: 3.5+ with Alphard Club Booster V2

I noticed Seemore offers internal weight/hosel that allows for lie adjustments. I am curious if there is a different appearance or how the internal weight/hosel functions. I like the idea.

I don’t think there’s a diff in appearance but there’s something internally that allows them to adjust the lie angle. From my understanding they can’t adjust the lie angle without the internal weighted hosel. I think they come in 12 gram or 24 gram weights. I wanted a light Seemore but with my 3 degree flat lie request they put in a 12 gram hosel in mine. It went from a 330 gram head to 342.

So my questions are: When was this made and what is the material it's made from?

Did you get that on eBay?

Cleveland Launcher DTS 9*
Exotics CB 13*
Ping i3 17*

Callaway Steelhead 3 20*

Nickent 3DX 23*26*29*
MacGregor VIP V-Foil 1025 C - 7-PW
Ping Eye2 51*57.5*
Seemore WGP
[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1013287-my-v-foils/"]WITB Link[/url]

So my questions are: When was this made and what is the material it's made from?

Did you get that on eBay?

Nope and it was all grey. I used an oversized Sharpie to color the top.

Okay. I sold one of those on the 'Bay not long ago.

Cleveland Launcher DTS 9*
Exotics CB 13*
Ping i3 17*

Callaway Steelhead 3 20*

Nickent 3DX 23*26*29*
MacGregor VIP V-Foil 1025 C - 7-PW
Ping Eye2 51*57.5*
Seemore WGP
[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1013287-my-v-foils/"]WITB Link[/url]

I believe they put a solid rod at the putter head shaft junction. This allows them to bend the shaft for lie adjustment without putting a kink in the shaft. Different length rods allow for different weight options.

• 6 months later...

Just picked up a MiniGiant Deep Flange for $107 and I am BEYOND excited to start gaming it. I do have a question though. I had started using a UST Frequency Filter shaft and learned to love it for the feedback. If I wanted to throw one on the MiniGiant what tip size would I need?

Titleist TS2 9.5* w/Mitsubishi Tensei AV Raw White 60x
Taylormade M2 Tour 15* w/Graphite Design Tour AD-DI 8x
Ping Anser 17* w/Fuji Motore Speeder TS 9.8x
Ping Anser 20* w/Fuji Motore Speeder TS 9.8x
Mizuno MP-18 SC 4-PW w/PX LZ 6.0
Ping Glide 2.0 Stealth 52* and 58* w/Dynamic Gold TI X100
SeeMore Mini Giant Deep Flange Stealth w/SuperStroke Flatso 3.0 CC
Winn DriTac w/4 extra wraps under bottom hand
ProV1

Just picked up a MiniGiant Deep Flange for $107 and I am BEYOND excited to start gaming it. I do have a question though. I had started using a UST Frequency Filter shaft and learned to love it for the feedback. If I wanted to throw one on the MiniGiant what tip size would I need?

The tip size on the giant series is much larger than standard. I don't know the measurements exactly but the RST lines are just about 1/2" apart. For comparison, the standard SeeMore uses a .370 shaft and the lines are .375" apart.

SiM2 Max  9°  Fujikura Ventus 6
TS2  15°  GD Tour AD VR-7

testing 5/7 woods🤔🤷‍♀️
818H2  21°  GD Tour AD IZ-85
0311T  4i / Z745  5-9  Nippon 950GH 
SM7 46F 52F 58D  DG 115
SM7 62M  KBS Tour
putter, KBS CT Tour, Pro Only *
(¬¬)