2024 Houston Open WITB Photos ×

ecco biom hybrid 3

I tried them on today, right between 45 and 46. Go with the smaller size?

Wondering this too. Can't try them on but I'm 10.5 or 11. Should I go with the 44 or 45?

Actually ended up going with the larger size. Hope it works out lol.

Had the exact dilema today. Tried on both and went with the 45. You can leave in both insoles and wear thick socks for more comfort. Nothing worse than tight shoes.

Just made me feel a lot better lol thanks. My old tw 14 were wide and 10.5, but for the most part I wear 11 in ‘real’ shoes. Never had eccos and have wide feet but took the chance with the shoes.com deal. I think I’ll love them. Now just hoping the black brushed yak colour wasn’t too reckless of a choice lolol

Wondering this too. Can’t try them on but I’m 10.5 or 11. Should I go with the 44 or 45?

I'm a 10.5 or 11 and wear 44 in Ecco

Ping G400 Testing G410.  10.5 set at small -
Ping G410 3, 5 and 7 wood

Ping G410 5 hybrid-not much use.  
Mizuno JPX 921 Hot Metal. 5-G
Vokey 54.10, 2009 58.12 M, Testing TM MG2 60* TW grind and MG3 56* TW grind.  Or Ping Glide Stealth, 54,58 SS.  
Odyssey Pro #1 black
Hoofer, Ecco, Bushnell
ProV1x-mostly

Wondering this too. Can't try them on but I'm 10.5 or 11. Should I go with the 44 or 45?

Had the exact dilema today. Tried on both and went with the 45. You can leave in both insoles and wear thick socks for more comfort. Nothing worse than tight shoes.

Just made me feel a lot better lol thanks. My old tw 14 were wide and 10.5, but for the most part I wear 11 in real shoes. Never had eccos and have wide feet but took the chance with the shoes.com deal. I think Ill love them. Now just hoping the black brushed yak colour wasnt too reckless of a choice lolol

I'd say 44 might be closer, I wear 10 in nike fi premiere and roshe g and I got 43. The US sizing that ecco uses isn't correct.

I found that measuring the length of my foot in centimetres was the closest to ecco's size guide

Just made me feel a lot better lol thanks. My old tw 14 were wide and 10.5, but for the most part I wear 11 in ‘real’ shoes. Never had eccos and have wide feet but took the chance with the shoes.com deal. I think I’ll love them. Now just hoping the black brushed yak colour wasn’t too reckless of a choice lolol

I'd say 44 might be closer, I wear 10 in nike fi premiere and roshe g and I got 43. The US sizing that ecco uses isn't correct.

I found that measuring the length of my foot in centimetres was the closest to ecco's size guide

Ugh now I don’t know if I should change my order before it’s shipped. Dammit lol.

Just made me feel a lot better lol thanks. My old tw 14 were wide and 10.5, but for the most part I wear 11 in 'real' shoes. Never had eccos and have wide feet but took the chance with the shoes.com deal. I think I'll love them. Now just hoping the black brushed yak colour wasn't too reckless of a choice lolol

Ugh now I don't know if I should change my order before it's shipped. Dammit lol.

Not sure how wide your feet are, this might impact the decision.....I will say I have many pairs of ecco's, the reason I like them is because they are shaped like my feet. Fairly narrow in the heel and wide in the toe box. So if I buy a shoe like Addias, or Nike, which run narrow, I wear 11 wide. Some shoes I am a 10.5 (Clark's, or Keen's for example)...ecco I am a solid 44.

Ping G400 Testing G410.  10.5 set at small -
Ping G410 3, 5 and 7 wood

Ping G410 5 hybrid-not much use.  
Mizuno JPX 921 Hot Metal. 5-G
Vokey 54.10, 2009 58.12 M, Testing TM MG2 60* TW grind and MG3 56* TW grind.  Or Ping Glide Stealth, 54,58 SS.  
Odyssey Pro #1 black
Hoofer, Ecco, Bushnell
ProV1x-mostly

Just made me feel a lot better lol thanks. My old tw 14 were wide and 10.5, but for the most part I wear 11 in 'real' shoes. Never had eccos and have wide feet but took the chance with the shoes.com deal. I think I'll love them. Now just hoping the black brushed yak colour wasn't too reckless of a choice lolol

here is a better pic of that color than it looks online....

TSR4 Ventus Red
TSi3 3w AD DI7
TSi3 5w AD DI7
TSR2 7w AD DI7

TSR3 24 AV Blue X-Link 75
T150 6-G PX LZ
SM9 52/12/F-56/10/S TI S200 
Toulon Portland Garage 
ProV1x

I'm very similar with sizing as you, I think these Ecco's will be good. Feel amazing straight outta the box, unlike TW71 which were stiff as a board.

Nike Tour Premiere
Nike TW13
Jordan Flight Runner
Ecco Biom Hybrid
Nike TW14 Masters 
Nike React Vapor 2
Nike AM97

Sim Max driver
M6 3, 5 woods
Vokey SM7 wedges
Scotty Fastback T22

Played my second 18 in these yesterday and I stand by my initial assessment, these are best golf shoes I have ever had. The course was soaking wet and my feet were bone dry at the end of the round. I never slipped or even came close. Stability is fantastic and comfort is beyond belief.

Ping G 10.5 Tour 65s
Ping G 14.5 Tour 80x
Titleist 716 T-MB 3 Iron AD DI 95x
Ping Anser Forged Project X 6.0
Ping Glide 50*SS, 54*SS, 58*SS Project X 6.0
Odyssey Versa 2-Ball

It just dawned on me that no one on tour wears these. Maybe Ernie Els. His got his own signature Ecco's.

Driver: Titleist TSR3 Hzrdus 6.0
3 Wood: Callaway Diablo Edge Tour 13* Fujikura Motore F3 70-S
Hybrid: Ping Rapture v2 17*
Irons: Srixon 745 TT DG S300 4-PW
Wedges: Titleist 718 ap2 50* GW
Titleist SM6 54* M grind SW
Putter: Swag the Cooler

It just dawned on me that no one on tour wears these. Maybe Ernie Els. His got his own signature Ecco's.

Fred Couples has worn them a long time. They really don't pay pros on the PGA Tour though. There are a lot of women who wear them across many tours around the world. Both sponsored and those that don't have contracts. They wear what is comfortable and high quality.

Has anyone with feet that are on the flatter side speak for these shoes? Someone mentioned try Ecco in another thread but I wasn't sure what specific shoe would suit best.

Also are these more or less the same as the Biom Hybrid 3 GTX, as that's all I can see on the Australian site.

That was me that suggested Ecco. Any style is very suitable for flat feet. I mentioned I have four pair. All are different styles. (Cage, Biom 2, Street and the last pair is a 5 year old model).

How is the comfort in the Cage compared to the classic biom? Thinking about converting to ditch the Yak leather.

The patterned ones still look new after multiple rounds.

I have the white with gray trim that I plan on wearing this weekend. I love the white ones, hope they hold up, but have a second pair on the way also.

TSR4 Ventus Red
TSi3 3w AD DI7
TSi3 5w AD DI7
TSR2 7w AD DI7

T150 6-G PX LZ
Toulon Portland Garage 
ProV1x

I ordered my most recent pair on Sunday night, got shipping notification early Tuesday, shoes will be here tomorrow. It has been pretty much the same for each pair I have ordered.

TSR4 Ventus Red
TSi3 3w AD DI7
TSi3 5w AD DI7
TSR2 7w AD DI7

T150 6-G PX LZ
Toulon Portland Garage 
ProV1x

Fred Couples has worn them a long time. They really don't pay pros on the PGA Tour though. There are a lot of women who wear them across many tours around the world. Both sponsored and those that don't have contracts. They wear what is comfortable and high quality.

Don't think you'll see many shoes on the PGA tour that aren't associated with an apparel company.

Titleist TSR3 (10) - Project X HZRDUS 4G 6.0
Titleist 917 F2 16.5 at C1 (15.75) - Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black 70 5.5
Titleist TSR2 21 at C3 (22) - Project X HZRDUS Red CB  70 6.0
Titleist T150 5i-GW - Nippon 950 GH R - I up
Ping Glide 2.0  52 SS - AWT 2.0 S - Back Dot
Ping Glide 3.0  58 ES - ZZ-115 - Black Dot

Callaway MD5 64 S Grind - TT-115 
Ping Fetch 2023 - 34"

Did you guys find it took shoes.com a bit to ship your shoes? I'm impatient and it says 1-5 business days, but it's been three and no shipping confirmation email yet.

I ordered late on the 11th(Friday night), and, got shipping confirmation on the 15 (2 business days). The orders go to Ecco, which is where the shoes will ship from. You should get shipping information very soon.

Did you guys find it took shoes.com a bit to ship your shoes? I'm impatient and it says 1-5 business days, but it's been three and no shipping confirmation email yet.

I ordered late on the 11th(Friday night), and, got shipping confirmation on the 15 (2 business days). The orders go to Ecco, which is where the shoes will ship from. You should get shipping information very soon.

Doesn't seem like all shoes ship from Ecco. I've ordered 5 pairs, and some have drop-shipped from Ecco, and some seem to come straight from Shoes.com's warehouses. There are different ship from addresses and even boxing/packing materials for each. And I've had orders ship within 24 hours after ordering, all the way to 6 business days after ordering. But they do always ship.

Doesn't seem like all shoes ship from Ecco. I've ordered 5 pairs, and some have drop-shipped from Ecco, and some seem to come straight from Shoes.com's warehouses. There are different ship from addresses and even boxing/packing materials for each. And I've had orders ship within 24 hours after ordering, all the way to 6 business days after ordering. But they do always ship.

Thanks for the correction, it was my first order.

Took a couple days before mine were shipped.

How long does it take to get any notification from ebates after purchase?

should be within 24-48 hours max. You can always go in and file for it through your account. I have had it happen several times, they just add the cash back right away.

TSR4 Ventus Red
TSi3 3w AD DI7
TSi3 5w AD DI7
TSR2 7w AD DI7

T150 6-G PX LZ
Toulon Portland Garage 
ProV1x

Got my shipping confirmation today (2 days), but still 0 ebates money. It shows up in 'track my cash back' that I made a purchase from shoes.com late on the 14th but zero money in my balance. First time user.

Shoot them an e-mail, very easy to work with.

TSR4 Ventus Red
TSi3 3w AD DI7
TSi3 5w AD DI7
TSR2 7w AD DI7

T150 6-G PX LZ
Toulon Portland Garage 
ProV1x

Got my shipping confirmation today (2 days), but still 0 ebates money. It shows up in 'track my cash back' that I made a purchase from shoes.com late on the 14th but zero money in my balance. First time user.

Shoot them an e-mail, very easy to work with.

Yea just sent the details to their customer service via the app. I don’t anticipate issues. Now just pumped to get these shoes !

anyone have quality issues with these? ordered firet pair and after lacing them up for the first time, the lace holders on the outside side of the shoe looked like it wasnt glued / stiched properly. they were lifting and moving towards the center of the shoe when i tightened them. only did on the right shoe. i took them to ecco and thye agreed was a defect. obviously showed no wear and the shoes are a new model anyway, so they exchanged them on the spot, but had to ship new pair as they did not have my size in store. recieved new pair today and it is not as pronounced, but definitely there, but on this pair its both shoes. also the right shoe does not fit the same, it is more narrow than the left, again not an issue on the first pair.

anyone have quality issues with these? ordered firet pair and after lacing them up for the first time, the lace holders on the outside side of the shoe looked like it wasnt glued / stiched properly. they were lifting and moving towards the center of the shoe when i tightened them. only did on the right shoe. i took them to ecco and thye agreed was a defect. obviously showed no wear and the shoes are a new model anyway, so they exchanged them on the spot, but had to ship new pair as they did not have my size in store. recieved new pair today and it is not as pronounced, but definitely there, but on this pair its both shoes. also the right shoe does not fit the same, it is more narrow than the left, again not an issue on the first pair.

ECCO has amazing service They will fix it.

I am trying not to buy a 6th pair, but I have 2 of the white/silver, 2 of the white/gray, so thinking I should have 2 of the black/silver also....

If I can sell these 2 pair of LCV2, am doing it. I am sure they will change the next version and it will be worse....lol.

TSR4 Ventus Red
TSi3 3w AD DI7
TSi3 5w AD DI7
TSR2 7w AD DI7

T150 6-G PX LZ
Toulon Portland Garage 
ProV1x