Evnroll Putters-- Amazing!!!

Yeah, not Evnroll’s fault here.
i am not blaming Evnroll. I learned a lesson to always check my bag now. I’m just comparing customer service. Cobra’s customer service is excellent. I was hoping Evnroll would do the same, understanding they didn’t owe me anything. I love my ER1. Best putter I have ever owned and am proud using their product. While playing, many golfers see the Evnroll putter cover and ask me what kind of putter it is. They hit a couple putts and want one! I’ve had several people buy an Evnroll. Now they won’t notice their unique putter cover to spark up conversation.

i am not blaming Evnroll. I learned a lesson to always check my bag now. I’m just comparing customer service. Cobra’s customer service is excellent. I was hoping Evnroll would do the same, understanding they didn’t owe me anything. I love my ER1. Best putter I have ever owned and am proud using their product. While playing, many golfers see the Evnroll putter cover and ask me what kind of putter it is. They hit a couple putts and want one! I’ve had several people buy an Evnroll. Now they won’t notice their unique putter cover to spark up conversation.

Shouldn't your club or course be paying for the new headcover? I think there is a bit of a confusion with customer service here and some sense of obligation for a company to fix someone else's mistake?

Shouldn't your club or course be paying for the new headcover? I think there is a bit of a confusion with customer service here and some sense of obligation for a company to fix someone else's mistake?

Lenny, who is 80 years old, is the bag drop guy. He is a wonderful guy, a friend, and has some health issues. I’m not going to tell the General Manager at my club that Lenny did this as they’ll fire the guy. I choose not rat him out, but learned a lesson to check my bag always going forward. I simply wrote to Evnroll and Cobra about the situation, not expecting anything. Cobra is sending me headcovers at no charge. Evnroll isn’t. It’s that simple

Again, as long as you’re not holding them in a negative light for not giving you free stuff, do your thing. Mistakes happen. We’ve all been there. As someone who had to work his way up the ladder I’ve been the cart guy and I’ve managed the cart guy. I can’t imagine ANYONE getting fired over something like that, so I wouldn’t worry.

ALWAYS check your own stuff, especially if you’re a bit of a nut like me.

Titleist TSR3 9* w/ GD UB-6 (S)
Titleist TSR2 15* & 21* w/ GD UB-7,8 (S)
Titleist u505 22* w/ Atmos Blue HB 85 (S)
Titleist T200/150 5-PW w/ Steelfiber i110 (S)
Vokey SM8 50*, 55*, 60* w/ S300
Scotty Cameron Toolbox

Love the ER2. Distance control is amazing, rolls consistently, and just frames the ball perfectly at address!

Callaway Rogue ST Max LS 9.0 Fujikura Ventus Blue 6X 
Callaway Epic Flash Sub Zero 13.5 Tensei AV Blue 75 X
Callaway Epic Flash Sub Zero 18.0 Tensei AV Blue 75 X
Titleist T100 4-PW Project X 6.5
Titleist Vokey Raw SM8 52.08F 56.08M 60.04T with Black Onyx Tour Issue S400
Bettinardi Inovai 8.0 Black Friday Murdered Out Edition 34.5"

Question about the Evnroll putters. I know that they claim zero dispersion but the demonstrations are all done around 25 ft. Because of the gearing built in, is it possible that toe hits finish slightly right of heel hits at <25 ft and slightly left of heel hits at >25 ft? I'm thinking that distance control is helped at all distances but the gearing is the most advantageous around 25 ft. Am I wrong?

Ping G425 Max 10.5* - Ping Tour 65s - 43.75 in.
Ping G425 Max 17.5* 5 wood - Ping Tour 75s - 41.50 in.

Ping G425 19* 3H - Ping Tour 85s - 39.5 in.
Srixon ZX5/ZX7 Combo - 4-PW - DG X100
Cleveland RTX 50*
Cleveland RTX-3 54*
Cleveland RTX-3 58*
Cleveland HB Soft 10.5 Putter

Question about the Evnroll putters. I know that they claim zero dispersion but the demonstrations are all done around 25 ft. Because of the gearing built in, is it possible that toe hits finish slightly right of heel hits at <25 ft and slightly left of heel hits at >25 ft? I'm thinking that distance control is helped at all distances but the gearing is the most advantageous around 25 ft. Am I wrong?

The gearing is negligible and I'm pretty sure is a myth started by MGS.

The gearing is negligible and I'm pretty sure is a myth started by MGS.

I've purchased and sold three Evnroll putters so I'm in no way a brand ambassador...but there are other third party tests that show there is some level of distance control gear effect. Other putter manufacturers have similar groove concepts and claims. It doesn't mean it's the best putter for everyone, and the impact of the grooves is certainly debatable, but it really depends on each individual person.

Does anyone know if the PGATSS locations have gotten any CS models? Seems like they rarely moved any Evnroll putters and their inventory was stagnant...not sure if they even bothered to order the new models or not.

They going to make a harder milled version? They feel too soft for my liking.

Cobra LTD HZRDUS 75g 6.5 (Synergy Black 70TX tipped 1/2")
Ping 2014 Rapture 3W - Blueboard 73x5ct
Cobra F8 3 hybrid (HZRDUS Black 85 6.5)
4 Hybrid...
Srixon Z545 5-AW (SF i110 stiff)
RTX 3.0 - 54 and 58 (SF i125 stiff)
Ping Ketsch Mid 

I bought an ER8 off the BST last week. After a week of daily practice green time and one round, I’m firmly in the honeymoon period. Easy alignment, soft feel, forgiving face, intuitive (to me) distance control. I tend to putt too aggressively so the “short” tendency of aggressive grooves helps my pace.

Made a bunch of 6’-15’ putts on the course today.

Love everything about it.

Titleist TSi3 9* B2T2 Tensei AV Raw White / Cobra SZ Tour 3W Tensei AV Blue 15* / Cobra F6 Baffler Matrix Red Tie 18.5* / Maltby KE4 TC 22* / Maltby TS1 IM 5-GW Nippon Modus 120x / Taylormade Hi-Toe 54*/60* / Cobra Supernova

After struggling with lag putting on Saturday with the face-on putter, I brought the Evnroll out on Sunday with the intention of using it for lag putting and the face-on for short putts. Despite having money on the line, the hassle factor of using two putters was so annoying that I just went with the Evnroll. I have to say that I didn't three putt all day and I made most of my 3-7 footers that trouble me so much ( I feel for Jason Dufner!). It does seem that there is something to distance control with these putters on the lag putts. Didn't make any long ones but I usually putt much worse. I think I am going to keep it in the bag for a while.

I bought an ER8 off the BST last week. After a week of daily practice green time and one round, I’m firmly in the honeymoon period. Easy alignment, soft feel, forgiving face, intuitive (to me) distance control. I tend to putt too aggressively so the “short” tendency of aggressive grooves helps my pace.

Made a bunch of 6’-15’ putts on the course today.

Love everything about it.

Bought an ER8 today from the SS. Had it extended to 36.5" and ready to rock this puppy out! All the gushing on here finally made me cave in and try one LOL.

tempted but they are as expensive as a Scotty Cameron- are they that good?

I like my Evnroll far better than any Scotty Cameron. In fairness I have only used a Scotty in various stores, I’ve never been tempted to buy one though I have tried many, just never been than impressed with how they feel and perform. Great looks and well made, but feel and performance are deciding factors for me at least. And of course, what works for any of us is partly in your head, what you believe works will work best.

You could say Evnroll is overpriced simply because they’re not paying big endorsement contracts like SC, yet they charge as much as SC. Again, the Evnroll works for me so I’m willing to pay the price somewhat begrudgingly.

tempted but they are as expensive as a Scotty Cameron- are they that good?

Is a Scotty Cameron THAT good?

Callaway Paradym 9*
TaylorMade SiM Max Rocket 14*

Srixon ZX 2 hybrid 16* and 4 hybrid 22*
Srixon ZX7 MKII 5-PW
Cleveland RTX ZipCore6 50, 54, 58
Evnroll EV5.1 with Stability Tour Black
Titleist ProV1X
Bushnell Pro XE Rangefinder | Garmin Approach S70 Watch

I was looking at the Evnroll website at different head shapes and styles and did not see any flow neck options. Also, I prefer a #9 shape and most of the midsize options are square shaped and not rounded.

Is a flow neck an option with Evnroll and what would be closest version to a #9? Thanks in advance for any help on this.

I would like to replace my Rife putters. Is there a chart anywhere describing if the Evnroll putters are face balanced, toe hang, etc.?

Driver _____ Ping G400 Max
Woods ____ Ping G410 3 & 5, Cleveland XL HALO 7
Hybrids ___ Titleist 818H1 5H
Irons ______ Titleist T300 6-GW
Wedges ___ Titleist Vokey SM9 52.08F & 56.10S
Putter _____ Odyssey Dual Force Rossie 2 or Rife 2-Bar w/ Nickel Putter Golf Ball Pick-Up
Ball _______  Titleist ProV1 Yellow
Distance __ GPS:  Bushnell Phantom 2,  Rangefinder:  Precision Pro NX7 Pro
GHIN ______ HCP floats between 10 and 12

I apologise in advance if that has been touched on already in this thread.

I am not saying that any equipment I use must be tour proven but does anyone in the worlds top 200 use one of these putters? Many tour pros are not contracted to use a specific putter and as a result, you see many of them using Odyssey, PING, Scotty Cameron, Taylormade, Cleveland, Bettinardi, Seemore, Edel etc putters. I am making this point as I feel that it negates any they are being paid to use this putter argument.

The MGS testing has also stated that they have performed very well the last 2 years. I just find it strange that not many on an elite level are gravitating towards them. I also do not buy the argument that these will be more suited to amateurs cause we hit the sweet spot less much less than pros. All the putters companies claim now that their technology compensates for mishits.

I think they look great and they do not feel bad but I am struggling to buy into the hype.

Harry

I apologise in advance if that has been touched on already in this thread.

I am not saying that any equipment I use must be tour proven but does anyone in the worlds top 200 use one of these putters? Many tour pros are not contracted to use a specific putter and as a result, you see many of them using Odyssey, PING, Scotty Cameron, Taylormade, Cleveland, Bettinardi, Seemore, Edel etc putters. I am making this point as I feel that it negates any they are being paid to use this putter argument.

The MGS testing has also stated that they have performed very well the last 2 years. I just find it strange that not many on an elite level are gravitating towards them. I also do not buy the argument that these will be more suited to amateurs cause we hit the sweet spot less much less than pros. All the putters companies claim now that their technology compensates for mishits.

I think they look great and they do not feel bad but I am struggling to buy into the hype.

Harry

Pro Tour usage is determined by one thing, money. Many, maybe most, tour players won't use anything without being compensated for said use. The examples such as Duff Daddy using irons from National Custom Works are few and far between.

TM drivers? Money. Titleist golf balls? Money. Footjoy shoes? Money. Cameron putters? Yep, money.

Never pay attention to tour usage to validate a club. The only thing it validates is the depth of that company's endorsement budget.

The Ever Changing Bag!  A lot of mixing and matching
Driver: TM 300 Mini 11.5*, 43.5", Phenom NL 60X -or- Cobra SpeedZone, ProtoPype 80S, 43.5"

Fwy woods: King LTD 3/4, Rogue Black 75X -or- TM Stage 2 Tour 3w, NV105 X -or- TEE E8 Beta 12*, Rogue Silver 70X
Hybrid:  Cobra King Tec 2h, MMT 80 S -or- TEE CBX 17*, HZRDUS 85 6.0

2 iron:  Arias D-23, Modus3 120 S; Mizuno MP-20 HMB, NS Pro 950 R

Irons grab bag:  1-PW Golden Ram TW276, NV105 S; 1-PW Golden Ram TW282, RIP Tour 115 R; 2-PW Golden Ram Vibration Matched, NS Pro 950WF S; testing: Arias D-23 5i w/Modus 120 S
Wedges:  Dynacraft Dual Millled 52*, SteelFiber i125 S -or- Scratch 8620 DD 53*, SteelFiber i125 S; Cobra Snakebite 56* -or- Wilson Staff PMP 58*, Dynamic S -or- Ram TW282 SW -or- Ram TW276 SW
Putter:  Snake Eyes Viper Tour Sv1, 34" -or- Cleveland Huntington Beach #1, 34.5" -or- Golden Ram TW Custom, 34" -or- Rife Bimini, 34" -or- Maxfli TM-2, 35"
Balls: Chrome Soft, Kirkland Signature 3pc (v3), Wilson Triad

Grip preference: various GripMaster leather options or Star Grip Sidewinders of assorted colors

also do not buy the argument that these will be more suited to amateurs cause we hit the sweet spot less much less than pros. All the putters companies claim now that their technology compensates for mishits.

There are only 3 companies that have face milling that is supposed to compensate for off center hits: EvnRoll, Cleveland, and Ping. I have tested all three and I would say the EvnRoll is the best of them all. As to why PGA tour pros don't used them that much, my opinion is as follows. The putter grooves are designed to reduce ball speed on center hits to help make impact across the face more consistent. Tour pros are very particular about ball speed coming off the putter and the slower speed of the Evnroll probably doesn't appeal to them since they don't want to have to change their stroke to hit the ball a particular distance.