Can you elaborate on what happened?

Titleist TSR3 8* / Fuji Ventus Black TR 6X               

Titleist TSR2+ / Fuji Ventus Black TR 7X               

Callaway UW / Fuji Ventu Black 8X

Edel SMS iron 4-5 / DG TI X100 /////  SMS PRO irons 6-PW / DG TI X100

Edel SMS 50V, 54T, 60T / DG TI S400/ BGT ZNE 130

Edel PROTO

Just cause they are expensive doesn't mean they are good

It doesn’t. But they are good. It’s just a matter of if you think they’re “worth” more than twice everything else and if you are ok with the image and “the Bob” part of it.

I have a set of 0311t’s living in my basement right now that are quite nice, I just hate the image and the owner. I want to vomit every time a commercial comes on. My Hogans are staying in the bag.

Long story short. Reached out to pxg for a fitting no one ever responded. Reached out to local fitter. No response. Emailed company. Finally had someone fit me which was a very good experience nothing special. Specifically asked for clubs to be expedited for a member guest I was playing in. Send them ground. Still have yet to receive them. The clubs are excellent the company. Not so much.

Well “bro” I was simply trying to get an idea if anyone had issues. Given they are a premium company I was merely inquiring about others experiences. But thanks for the really useful post. Greatly appreciated

No THANK YOU for a questionable post lacking specifics and substance. Assume you already have them listed on BST since they are so "horrible"? I am sure someone will take them off your hands

Well “bro” I was simply trying to get an idea if anyone had issues. Given they are a premium company I was merely inquiring about others experiences. But thanks for the really useful post. Greatly appreciated

He does make a point. If you're going make a post about a poor experience you should at least give some insight into what happened. Maybe not every gory detail, but at least the cliff notes.

That said, I agree with others who have talked about disliking their image. I for one cannot stand it. To me it's down right repugnant in pretty much every way.

In the Hoofer

Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke 🔹🔹🔹 10.5° | Fujikura Ventus Blue 6-X
TaylorMade SIM2 Ti 15° | Mitsubishi TENSEI CK Pro White 70 S
TaylorMade SIM2 Ti 19° | Mitsubishi TENSEI CK Pro White 70 S

Mizuno Pro 221 4-PW | Project X Rifle 6.0

Titleist Vokey SM9 52°, 56°, 60° | Project X Rifle 6.0

Odyssey Ai-ONE Seven CH | KBS CT Tour
Titleist ProV1

No THANK YOU for a questionable post lacking specifics and substance. Assume you already have them listed on BST since they are so "horrible"? I am sure someone will take them off your hands

You bet. I’m pretty sure I followed up with my story. Clubs are not horrible company is. So much hate on here good lord

You bet. I’m pretty sure I followed up with my story. Clubs are not horrible company is. So much hate on here good lord

Hold on, no hate here but please be accurate and truthful in your posts. In your original post, which was pretty vague, you did not mention the reason your experience was bad was because they were not delivered in time. So I stand by what I said your original post is vague. Next time be a bit more specific if you don't want to be questioned. Cheers, hugs and kisses.

Clubs are not horrible company is. So much hate on here good lord

So just to be clear, your horrible experience is that your clubs weren’t delivered when you wanted them to be delivered? And please don’t play the “so much hate” card....that’s about as lame as it gets. You make a sus post, leave out the details, then cry “hate” when you’re checked on it. Man up just a bit if you’re going to be putting things out into the Internet....

I liked them, they played well....but so do other properly fit quality clubs. So I really think Bob and the marketing made me dislike them to same feeling of having a super hot girlfriend that should just keep her mouth shut, then eventually you get so annoyed your embarrassed for them and just gotta kick her to the curb, but did keep a pair of things you can’t get rid of once paid for....talking bout my wedges;)

Titleist 917 D3 Tour Spec Speeder
Titleist 917 F2 Tensei Orange
Titleist 818 H2 Tensei White
Titleist 718 CB 4-PW KBS C-Taper Limited Gun Metal
PXG Darkness 52/58 MCI-100 black
009 ProV1

Quite honestly....I initially thought that your first post was a troll post to start a hate thread on PXG because it was so vague and generally critical.

Lord knows we already have enough of those on this site.

PXG is quite polarizing so any topic usually turns into a hate fest eventually.

I liked them, they played well....but so do other properly fit quality clubs. So I really think Bob and the marketing made me dislike them to same feeling of having a super hot girlfriend that should just keep her mouth shut, then eventually you get so annoyed your embarrassed for them and just gotta kick her to the curb, but did keep a pair of things you can’t get rid of once paid for....talking bout my wedges;)

Hahaha. Nice. Reminds me of what my mechanic said about my Porsche that is constantly breaking and hideously expensive to fix.

Just after he told me my front brake job would cost $2865 bucks, He said, “You Just need to understand that these cars are like a supermodel with a really bad cocaine habit. Really expensive, really tempermental, and a giant pain in the a** no matter how much you love them. Sooner or later youre probably going to just give up and get rid of her.”

Hahaha. Nice. Reminds me of what my mechanic said about my Porsche that is constantly breaking and hideously expensive to fix.

Just after he told me my front brake job would cost $2865 bucks, He said, “You Just need to understand that these cars are like a supermodel with a really bad cocaine habit. Really expensive, really tempermental, and a giant pain in the a** no matter how much you love them. Sooner or later youre probably going to just give up and get rid of her.”

I hear that! But Porsche’s are timeless, I’ll take any generation and they always look good...def an air cooled fan, but have driven so many newer like GTS, feels as strong as a 996 turbo...but I’ll take a gt3 anything, but they; actually Porsche in general are the only car besides old muscle cars going up in value (96-96 997 turbo s $500k) insane, so always keep that in mind..cheers!

* funny part he mentioned the coke habit, as they all feel like they ride on rails...lol

Titleist 917 D3 Tour Spec Speeder
Titleist 917 F2 Tensei Orange
Titleist 818 H2 Tensei White
Titleist 718 CB 4-PW KBS C-Taper Limited Gun Metal
PXG Darkness 52/58 MCI-100 black
009 ProV1

Wow. Sorry everyone. Didn’t realize this would turn out like this. Understand I put the original post on and left off my story because it was long (insert joke here) and Kind of boring. My wife paid a boat load and we figured they would roll out the red carpet. That really didn’t happen. I had a better experience with callaway and miura. Paid much less for both. I think the equipment is very good but with a premium product I would have expected premium service. To answer the question about whether there was Clarity yes. I asked for expedited shipping after I found out it was that long to build. The other issue was my pro was checking to see if they were done. Could see they were finished and about to ship called to make sure they were supposed to be next day and they still sent them ground. Like I said. It was the experience not the clubs the company not the tech. I just wanted to know if any of you had a similar experience or if it was an anomaly. I get it I’m whining because I didn’t get my clubs on time (stomping feet and pouting) but any of you that have ever purchased “premium†product know that with that is typically a certain expectation that should be met. And it just didn’t happen in my opinion.

Wow. Sorry everyone. Didn’t realize this would turn out like this. Understand I put the original post on and left off my story because it was long (insert joke here) and Kind of boring. My wife paid a boat load and we figured they would roll out the red carpet. That really didn’t happen. I had a better experience with callaway and miura. Paid much less for both. I think the equipment is very good but with a premium product I would have expected premium service. To answer the question about whether there was Clarity yes. I asked for expedited shipping after I found out it was that long to build. The other issue was my pro was checking to see if they were done. Could see they were finished and about to ship called to make sure they were supposed to be next day and they still sent them ground. Like I said. It was the experience not the clubs the company not the tech. I just wanted to know if any of you had a similar experience or if it was an anomaly. I get it I’m whining because I didn’t get my clubs on time (stomping feet and pouting) but any of you that have ever purchased “premium†product know that with that is typically a certain expectation that should be met. And it just didn’t happen in my opinion.

I understand your frustration and did not intend to offend you with my responses but it certainly seemed as if you were bashing without specifics. If I did offend I am sorry. I do know that PXG is selling a lot of irons and was told 2 weeks when I ordered mine. Now that you have them let us know how you like them as you get more experience with them.

Long story short. Reached out to pxg for a fitting no one ever responded. Reached out to local fitter. No response. Emailed company. Finally had someone fit me which was a very good experience nothing special. Specifically asked for clubs to be expedited for a member guest I was playing in. Send them ground. Still have yet to receive them. The clubs are excellent the company. Not so much.

Very confused here. The fitting was very good or nothing special? The clubs are excellent but you haven’t received them yet? Am I the only one who is lost here?

I understand your frustration and did not intend to offend you with my responses but it certainly seemed as if you were bashing without specifics. If I did offend I am sorry. I do know that PXG is selling a lot of irons and was told 2 weeks when I ordered mine. Now that you have them let us know how you like them as you get more experience with them.

I appreciate that. I am sorry as well for not specifying. I was extremely frustrated with what had happened. I still haven’t gotten them. Going on 4 weeks by the time I get them. I will post some pics. Got the darkness gen 2.

My experience was totally the opposite— incredible service. I’ll never argue about whether the clubs are worth the cost. No one can dispute that there is world-class equipment available from other manufacturers for a fraction of the price. Nor will I argue about whether some of their marketing is ridiculous. That’s a fact & an understated one at that. But my experience & every other Ive heard of with their service is a stark contrast to this one. Mine couldn’t have been better.

Did OP pay for expedited shipping? I was told expedited build and shipping is included if you order a certain number & mix of clubs. Otherwise, it’s a ridiculously expensive up charge (I think $1k) that I was told no one ever pays, because you could just use said money to buy the extra club(s) for expedited delivery to be included. With expedited delivery, you get your clubs in hand within 72 hours of the fitter entering your order.

My n=1 was, after a great fitting & ordering 13 clubs, I had a tracking number at 8:00 a.m. the day after my fitting (the prior afternoon) & my clubs in hand (east coast) 48 hours after my fitting. Mine were also a gift from my wife, but we prepaid nothing. Not even a deposit.

When my clubs came in, I was concerned they might be 1/4” short compared to my prior set from another manufacturer. My local fitter called me 1 hour after I emailed him. He drove 90 minutes to my club 2 days later to measure them, show me how PXG measures & why, compare them to the demo I was fit with, and confirm that I was coo coo for Cocoa Puffs, because they were spot on. Both my pro shop & I heard from both the local fitter & the corporate office to confirm that fact & make sure I was 100% happy.

Obviously, I am. PXG was fantastic.

Just like any fitting and buying transaction, very much dependent on the fitter and the account. My PXG fitting was very good IMO and I got my clubs in one week. I'm sure there are lackluster and excellent fitters in every brand you can name.

Sim max driver
915 4w
913 hybrid
C300 4 iron...Staff Model blade 5-P
Vokey wedges

SpiderX

TP5

I ordered two sets of F7 Junior Single Length irons 6 weeks ago from Cobra. Was told 10 business days. Last friday one set showed up on my doorstep. Still no idea where the other set is. Sadly I think this happens more often than we like to think. And just because it's PXG and expensive doesn't mean didley pooh about premium. They're all made in China.