Ping G25 4-PW

Callaway MD Forged 52/10

Callaway X Forged 54/15

Callaway X Forged 58//9

Cleveland Classic 2

Srixon Zstar XV

Comments

• llamontllamont Members Posts: 1,823 ✭✭
    Nice bag. I've been a fan of Cleveland's putters for several years. The build quality and the overall value makes them highly underrated in my opinion. I have several of the Cleveland #2 heel/toe putters from the Classic (pictured in your WITB), the Classic Bronze, and the Classic HB 2i. They roll very well. Hit'em well!
    I love golf
  • Spooky67Spooky67 Members Posts: 1,372 ✭✭
    llamont wrote:

Nice bag. I've been a fan of Cleveland's putters for several years. The build quality and the overall value makes them highly underrated in my opinion. I have several of the Cleveland #2 heel/toe putters from the Classic (pictured in your WITB), the Classic Bronze, and the Classic HB 2i. They roll very well. Hit'em well!

Underrated putters for sure!
  • jshuffjshuff Members Posts: 103 ✭✭
    I play the same 3 wood with a purple Oban shaft. I love it and can carry the ball 250+ when I middle it.
  • Spooky67Spooky67 Members Posts: 1,372 ✭✭
    jshuff wrote:

I play the same 3 wood with a purple Oban shaft. I love it and can carry the ball 250+ when I middle it.

I believe it. Great head IMO and the the Tour Green combo is longer than anything I’ve played before. I’d like to play this club with a shaft of my choice but I can’t justify the $$$ since I’m $40 in on this club and it’s performing well enough to kick my V-steel out of the bag.